Suing the Judge in South Dakota

A place to post and discuss news.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

inamess

Suing the Judge in South Dakota

Postby inamess » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:49 am

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:16 am

I believe there are enough people in this country who have been wronged by judges that the signatures will be beyond this man's expectations.

I wonder how one could do the same thing in regards to cps?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:02 pm

Dazeemay wrote:I believe there are enough people in this country who have been wronged by judges that the signatures will be beyond this man's expectations.

I wonder how one could do the same thing in regards to cps?

I agree with you, I don't think this guy is going to have any problems getting those signitures at all, lol.

CPS wouldn't have this power if not for the judges they have in their back pockets!

I believe it comes down to the courts when all is said and done. Sure, everyone plays a part in it, but the children would be at home if the judges insisted on PROOF from CPS to start with.

I noticed that in the article some supreme court judge thought it was stupid and said we didn't have to vote these judges in if we don't like them. Well, that may all be well and fine but when we have injustice done to us, we want justice NOW. What happens when we lose because of a bent judge? We still lose no matter what the next election brings. We clearly need a way to hold every judge accountable when they mess up our case.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Return to “In the News”