Michael

Texas CPS

Postby Michael » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:18 pm

For additional information on what is going on in Texas

http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:38 am

Micheal:

The only problem Texas CPS is that the State of Texas are the WORST CPS, one of the top WORST 10 list.....

If you look up "Texas" board, the numbers are higher there compared to the "rest".

THE WORST....suffice to say. (gulp holding breath) :oops:

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:42 am

I read it and it's like pouring gasoline on the fire. These "sweeping changes" are nothing more than additional incentives to expand the child meat market industry in Texas by providing funding to pay for more colluders and maintain a thriving business and increased job security in the child abduction industry.

I saw nothing or very little in the way of protecting family rights and ensuring that caseworkers do not violate constitutional protections and CPS and other laws.

The mentality is such that Texas assumes child abuse is a growing epidemic that requires government expansion on a huge scale. Nothing could be further from the truth. Then again, CPS is well known to distort the truth by creating "abuse" and "neglect" out of thin air in order to generate a contrived "epidemic".

Michael, you have to see through this obscene veil disguised as "child protection". I know you don't want to lose your job but it's not a job when it's inhumane. The Nazis used to give "jobs" to Ukrainians to guard concentration camps too. That was "outsourcing" in the old days. Ivan the Terrible was the nickname given to one such guard hired by the SS.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:42 am

This was my reply on the State of Texas forum

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:41 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal feelings on this is this; whenever cps gets in the news too much they do a news thing or pass legislation that things are going to be looked at differently.

Just enough salve on the condition to make people think that they are really concerned about what is going on. And it works for them because the people are so gullible.

If the Texas governor was so concerned why did this happen to this young girl and it was just recent?

http://prayforkatie.blogspot.com/

Give me a break! News like this is not news in my book.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:41 am

If the Texas governor was so concerned why did this happen to this young girl and it was just recent?

http://prayforkatie.blogspot.com/

Give me a break! News like this is not news in my book.

I've read a lot about this little girl, although I'm not completely up to date with what's going on.

What bothers me the most with this case is all the media attention she's gotten and STILL SHE'S NOT BEEN RETURNED! (Or at least not where I've read that she been returned, I apologize if she's back home now.) How can this be happening with all the people that are backing this family?

If CPS and the courts and doctors want to fight about her treatments, then let them fight it out while SHE'S AT HOME! What's the purpose of her being in foster care while all the adults in her life have this battle?

My heart goes out to this family and that poor little girl. What a tragedy!

Chaco
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:06 pm

I read it and it's like pouring gasoline on the fire. These "sweeping changes" are nothing more than additional incentives to expand the child meat market industry in Texas by providing funding to pay for more colluders and maintain a thriving business and increased job security in the child abduction industry.

Wow Bob_Lynn, you REALLY hit the nail on the head! I read about as much as I could stand. Skimmed some parts because it's the same B.S. worded differently.

Why don't they use that money to bring a maid in and help TEACH people how to clean their house?

Use that money to fix electrical outlets.

Use the money to move people to new housing to improve living conditions.

Use the money to help pay for babysitting services.

Use the money to give the parents a higher education.

Use the money to give some parents a car.

Use the money to bring a nurse into the family a few hours a day.

Use the money for a community day center where people can go and meet others like them and exchange ideas or just relax from stress.

There are many things they could do that would SHOW they are actually trying to help families but instead they're going to hire MORE WORKERS! What crap!!!

I noticed they didn't specify anything they were actually going to do to CHANGE the way things are.

This system needs to be completely knocked out and something 100% different needs to be tried. But instead they babble on and on and say NOTHING.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........

CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:43 pm

Are you crazy Chaco? You really expect the government to put taxpayer money to good use by actually diverting it to those who desperately need services? Please, it's put to much better use lining the pockets of criminals who make a business out of wrecking people's lives.

Why pay an electric bill worth a couple of hundred dollars for those who can't afford it when you can just yell NEGLECT, steal their children, abuse them and sell them like so much beef and rape the taxpayers for tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on each child?

Government by the people and for the people? No friggin way, it's government by criminals and for the criminals.

You asked in another post when people are going to wake up? I'm afraid they will when it's too late.

Welcome to Fascist America!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:14 pm

Yup say hello to brand new Communist Country, say good bye to Freedom Land. New U.S.S.R. with Czar CPS roaming about.....

Return to “In the News”