Gray County Libertarian Party Resolution

A place to post and discuss news.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

gideonmacleish

Gray County Libertarian Party Resolution

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:23 am

A Resolution concerning Child Protective Services, known by different names in various states:

WHEREAS Child Protective Services infringe upon the first amendment rights of parents in the routine performance of their duties by denying parents the right to make medical, disciplinary and educational decisions based on their religious convictions, and

WHEREAS Child Protective Services infringe upon the fourth amendment rights of parents in the routine performance of their duties by asserting their right to "home visits" and interviews with the children without first obtaining a warrant based upon "probable cause supported by Oath or affirmation and particularly describibg the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized", as required by said amendment, and

WHEREAS Child Protective Services infringe upon the fifth amendment rights of parents in the routine performance of their duties by holding parents accountable for capital or infamous crimes without the presentment of an indictment by a Grand Jury, and further compel parents to bear witness against themselves in a court of law, and

WHEREAS Child Protective Services infringe upon the sixth amendment rights of parents in the routine performance of their duties by frequently denying parents the right to a fair, public and speedy trial by a jury of their peers and further denying parents the right to confront witnesses against them, and denying parents the right of legal counsel to defend them in actions against them, and

WHEREAS Child Protective Services infringe upon the eighth amendment rights of parents in the routine performance of their duties by removing their children and subjecting said parents to unreasonable standards for the return of said children in violation of the eighth amendment protection against cruel and unusual punishment, and

WHEREAS Child Protective Services infringe upon the thirteenth amendment rights of parents in the routine performance of their duties by setting work standards and subjecting parents to terms of involuntary servitude, and

WHEREAS Child Protective Services infringe upon the fourteenth amendment rights of parents in the routine performance of their duties by abridging the privileges and immunities of said parents as set forth in other constitutional amendments and denying them due process, and

WHEREAS Child Protective Services routinely operate without proper governmental accountability for their actions and the harm inflicted on innocent parents and caregivers in their attempt to discover and intercept the guilty, and

WHEREAS Child Protective Servces routinely employs a standard of "guilty until proven innocent" in defiance of accepted American judicial tradition, and

WHEREAS Child Protective Services routinely intimidate the poor, the uneducated and other segments of society that are incapable of mounting a credible defense on their own;

BE IT HEREBY RESOLVED that the Gray County (Texas) Libertarian Party does hereby condemn the actions of CPS in their unconstitutional persecution of innocent parents and caregivers, and will dedicate itself to educating, informing, and offering support to parents who are the wrongful targets of CPS actions.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the Gray County (Texas) Libertarian Party will only support innocent parents and caregivers insofar as their actions are legal and consistent with the constitution and the nonuse of force to obtain political and social goals, as outlined in the Libertarian Party pledge.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:20 am

Is this something that you are proposing or is it in effect in your party now?

If it is in effect in your party now in your county will other libertarians adopt this issue in their counties?

How will you support innocent parents? Legally or otherwise?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:32 am

It is in effect as of yesterday. I am hoping that eventually I can get other county parties to adopt it, and hopefully the state and national party.

We will support them using all methods at our disposal. We are currently a small party, and can only offer emotional support and links to various legal advice, but are hoping in the long term to work to sponsor conferences and forums to discuss strategies to help parents in their fight against CPS. If we eventually have enough money to assist with legal defense funds, we will do that as well.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:46 am

You can also add:

WHEREAS Child Protective Services routinely infringes upon the ninth amendment rights of parents and children that protect their many inalienable rights not enumerated by the Constitution of the United States, including but not limited to, the right of children at birth to human bonding (babies are kidnapped at birth from their mother) and the right to familial integrity.

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:03 pm

Thanks, Bob. We will consider adding that to the resolution when we meet next month (I'm hoping that putting this out there will encourage others to "come out" against CPS as well).

DesertSkye

I am bringing this with me to court

Postby DesertSkye » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:20 am

This is well said and I hope I can read it aloud while on the stand at the very least i am going to say that if they find any of the allegations (which none are true) but if the judge says he finds anything I am going to assert my right to a trial by jury

Am I reading this right?

Do you think they would allow me to read it if my lawyer gives me a chance to ?

I feel confident reading all of this but everytime we walk into the court room my brain goes to "information overload"

I couldn't remember all this without having it in front of me to read!
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:48 am

Desert,

Please feel free to use any or all of this if there is a way it can help you in your case. You might want to print it out and show it to your lawyer, who may be able to advise you of specific constitutional rights violations in your case.

If I can be of any assistance whatsoever, please contact me at the email provided in my profile or at: [email protected] .

Return to “In the News”