Momoffor

Fighting already over an unborn child

Postby Momoffor » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:37 pm

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:26 am

This is so sickening!!

What a vultures they are!!!!!!
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:42 pm

What I find the most interesting about this, is the fact that the father doesnt even live in the home and they are saying they are going to remove the baby from the mother when its born

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:11 pm

That is nothing new, that is what CPS does ever since day one....I have seen my Neighbour is pregnant and CPS is waiting....to take her Baby when it is born! Just bec she is retarted!

You said it, very sickening.

CPS happy go licky bec babies up for Adoption, OH perfect! here comes the Money!

Return to “In the News”