Have been absent from site(update on Dazeemay)

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

DesertSkye

Have been absent from site(update on Dazeemay)

Postby DesertSkye » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:32 am

Hi
I dont know who all is here anymore I ahve been without a computer for almost 4 yrs until recently.
Im trying to catch up and have been helping people by phone and sending them here .
Its so good to see so many new things!

Im also posting this message as some of you know my mom Dazeemay who was still fairly active on this site up until a little over a year ago
She became very ill last Christmas and ended up in and out of the hospital for 5 months almost died a few times ....it was a very hard and scary time for all of us
She was tired and worn out and did not want to live but we kept telling her we felt like her work here on earth was not throough and that there were still many people whose lives she would touch and help!
Even when not on here she has helped so many people in their fight against CPS

Instead of reposting everything that happened Im just going to post her caringbridge site and I apologize for the long delay in posting here....
prior to this happening my ex fell and broke his neck and was in the hospital for 3 months....he refused to cooperate with the rehab and drs after he came home and eventually I couldnt take care of him anymore and had to go back to work and he left( oct 2008) then our home was flooded badly twice to the tune of 45,000-60,000 in damage it is still under repair my son was very sick and at one point they were convinced he had lymphoma its been a crazy hectic few years and I am hoping to get back into the swing of things and have time to help more online

My mom is not yet at the point where she has the energy to "get back to work" here but in time she may

I think she just needs soe down time to recover and enjoy life but wanted you all to know even though we have not been able to be here our hearts are still here with you all!

SIncerely
Dazeemay & DesertSkye
ps anyone thats still around from back then Id like to be in touch and let mom know how you are all doing so if you dont mind PM me or you can even post a message to her on the caringbridge site

www.caringbridge.org/visit/ruthlatimer
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

Eljay

Re: Have been absent from site(update on Dazeemay)

Postby Eljay » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:09 am

I see her work on here all the time, although our paths never crossed in time. Let's all hope and pray for a full recovery for her!
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Round Table”