DIG YOU GOTTA DIG

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

The Sheriff

DIG YOU GOTTA DIG

Postby The Sheriff » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 am

I hope this gets reviewed. It's all tricky for us out here because THEY - the enemies of our families - HAVE IT ALL. They have the power, the power of the pen, the money, the tricks, the lies, the attorneys, the clans, all of the tools they need to destroy us - they are a cult. However - you have to dig - you must google things like DSHS - DHS - whatever your state calls it - review your governors office and their departments - review child support info - state and federal - you have to type in key words because the information is there - they don't want you to know about it or find it - because if you do ask for it - they will deny it - child support is another big ole trick and hindrance they use - but did ya all know that all of these people involved have MENTAL/EMOTIONAL SICKNESSES UNDIAGNOSED THEMSELVES AND DRUG AND ALCOHOL ISSUES and probably many more deep seeded problems... The DOJ just sued the State of FL for WAREHOUSING CHILDREN - same stuff we are all dealing with... how do we get the DOJ to get involved in this - I'm not exactly sure but I know there has to be a way.

monkette31

Re: DIG YOU GOTTA DIG

Postby monkette31 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:29 am

oh thank-you sheriff...
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Round Table”