I am in Federal Court and I only have 30 days

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

The Sheriff

I am in Federal Court and I only have 30 days

Postby The Sheriff » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:21 am

I haven't shared this with anyone - but I feel as if now is the time... I have a lawsuit in Federal Court and I feel that although I am pro se I have done a pretty good job keeping it there - I asked for a Federal Grand Jury Investigation and of course to provide and emergency injunction and to release my children to me - all the Federal Judge has done is played with my case - it's entertaining to the courts... Of course I reside in the state that Nancy Schaefer represented and I have kept her name alive on my suit and in dealing with people to try and obtain advocacy. With every "attorney" and just regular oh joe blow I have kept Nancy's Name Alive - and her husband and what they died for... I can barely type because I am losing the battle and I only have 30 days before they TPR me... The abuse my children have suffered has been horrendous and of course they - the Powers - all of them have tried to find ways to incarcerate me but I have found ways to battle and win - this of course has infuriated them all and what my children and I are suffering is retaliation and of course dealing with the sickness of greed and corruption and 21st century human trafficking. I am just stunned... My story is very strange with regard to how all of this came about and I hope to get some one to help me share it publicly and world wide... I know that "strange" doesn't make sense but all of the circumstances that have gotten me where I am today - seemingly matches the notion of the Bible referencing "principalities in high places" you know wickedness and evil... I am numb and I have worked as hard as I can because I am pro se in both the Juvenile Case and Federal Case - and no matter how well put together my responses or pleadings are - they laugh at me and remind me that I will not win... My children have been severely abused in all manner of ways - and well - it's the worst feeling in the world - I have never been so lied on in my entire life - but Nancy was right when you are poor and are in need of help - the Social Services is a trap for us parents... Well - ya all will probably see a lot more of my entries because I need this site to provide a shoulder to cry on and eyes to witness what my children and I are going through...

apetty74041

Re: I am in Federal Court and I only have 30 days

Postby apetty74041 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:02 am

I hope you are still reaching out. your post made me cry, in its fundamental outrage, courageous (and successful) attempt at justice, and then the primal fear of every parent that has the unfortunate reason of being here. I am of course too late in reading your post and too early in the process seeking retribution (because thankfully I did get my child returned) to offer any real advice.

You can help others...share it.... there are people like myself that MUST seek attention to this issue... but it is not without its risk, you have made it far and I hope against all hope you are okay.
Not an attorney, just another outraged victim and long time smart ass
- apetty

***** I'M CHOKING ON MY OWN ANGA' HERE! ********
- moe syzlak

apetty74041

Re: I am in Federal Court and I only have 30 days

Postby apetty74041 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:12 am

in court when there is laughter it is usually (in my experience) that

A: you said something witty
B: they are trying to embarrass you (and fluster you, catch you off guard), in some cases it could be construed as a contemptuous gesture if not a disruptive one and most certainly defiles parliamentary procedure.

That is just despicable and wrong. Especially when the judge does it.
Not an attorney, just another outraged victim and long time smart ass
- apetty

***** I'M CHOKING ON MY OWN ANGA' HERE! ********
- moe syzlak

Return to “Round Table”