LESBIAN MOM WANTS TO GIVE BABY BOY SEX CHANGE

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:23 am

Believe it or not!

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features ... ?printer=1

By MARSH LARIMORE

LESBIAN mom Kim Marshall wants doctors to turn her adopted baby boy into a baby girl with a full-blown sex change -- now!

And if somebody, somewhere, doesn't bring pressure to bear on the woman's plans, toddling 2-year-old Tommy Marshall will soon be toddling "Tammy."

"Looking back on it, I never should have adopted a boy, but he was all that was available and I took what I could get because I was desperate," says Marshall, whose significant other, Rosemary Johnson, says she "hasn't been real happy with a boy," either.

"It's not that Tommy isn't a sweet kid -- he's so kind and gentle that when we put him in his little sun dress, people actually think he's a girl.

"But the more I got to thinking about it, the more I could see trouble on the horizon.

"Little boys don't stay little boys forever. They grow up to be men. And if there's one thing I don't need in my life, it's a man," she fumes. "That's why I'm a lesbian. Duh."

It goes without saying that anti-gay groups such as the Christian Militia Against Forni- cation in Marshall's hometown of Atlanta, Ga., are none too pleased with the woman's plan to change the sex of her adopted baby.

"We've warned against allowing gays to adopt babies for years, and this is why," says Duff Carter, a founding member of the militia. "We all know why she wants a little girl anyway -- and that's to teach her to be a lesbian, too.

"We'll do everything in our power to stop this sex change. We've already raised $1,700 to pay our lawyers."

Sex-change surgeon Dr. Linda Chervil, who, it is rumored, may be a flaming lesbian herself, says she has no intentions of getting involved in the politics of the operation that's scheduled for April 15.

"I'm a physician, not a lawyer or a social critic," she told Weekly World News exclusively. "All I can tell you is that I have a patient who is in desperate need of a sex change, and I fully intend to put him under the knife."

The youngest child ever to undergo sex-change surgery was Nicholas Gray of London, England. Born a hermaphrodite with both male and female sex organs in 1999, his gay father decided to do away with the female plumbing when he was just 6 months old.

Back in Atlanta, a spokesman for the agency that helped Marshall adopt the baby boy professes to be "appalled" by the turn of events.

"I have nothing against gay people, but I've got to tell you, publicity like this doesn't help their cause," says Marcus Hughes.

"The last thing the great majority of Americans wants to hear is that gay parents are dickering around with their children's sex. It's like their worst nightmare come true."

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:36 am

umm, dude....your source is WWN? LOL

I was about to send this one onto my blogsites, but I think I'd get laughed off the net...lol

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:03 pm

Oh brother!

Believe it or not? I guess we know where Dan gets his news from!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 9?v=glance

Give Adam and Eve my best when you see them.

http://anomalyinfo.com/biblio/b00024.shtml

A different opinion other than my own here.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Dan Sullivan

OH Chaco!

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:37 pm

Chaco wrote:Oh brother!

Believe it or not? I guess we know where Dan gets his news from!

<<<snip>>>

Chaco

Do you, Chaco?

I got it from Bob's group Heads Held High... posted yesterday.

Message #1075

Date: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:15 am
Subject: Fwd: LESBIAN mom Kim Marshall wants doctors to turn her adopted baby boy into a

--- In [email protected], aUser wrote:

This is the kind of material needed to help incite public indignation
at the creation of fatherless children through the divorce laws. Start
a little fire and fan the flames, 'cause fathers have been 40 years
the patsies in mixed warfare. -dwm-

---------

teehee

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:49 pm

gideonmacleish wrote:umm, dude....your source is WWN? LOL

I was about to send this one onto my blogsites, but I think I'd get laughed off the net...lol

I did write "believe it or not."

And I got the story from Bob Lynn's forum on Heads Held High!!!

Which makes it even funnier!!!

Right, Chaco?

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:54 pm

To clarify, it isn't my forum, it belongs to Heads Held High and anyone can post there who joins the forum, as long as it's an appropriate post. Bruce and I do moderate that forum though.

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:31 pm

Message #1075

So this is Bob's fault? Is this Eddie's fault? Who brought that trash to THIS forum? Who cares what someone else thinks from a DIFFERENT forum. You thought it was "cool" enough to bring over here and post.

Tell you what Dan, bring "Eddie" over here and we'll discuss WHY he thinks that's worth posting.

Since YOU posted it though, maybe we should be concerned with WHY you'd post such garbage.

Bob DIDN'T post it though. Nice try at trying to make someone look bad. Too bad it didn't work, LMAO.

It doesn't matter who posted it, the fact is it's still garbage. It would appear that some guy named "eddie" posts garbage but I wouldn't know why because I don't read that forum.

What I do know is that YOU POSTED THAT GARBAGE with the words "believe it or not." With your limited ability to read, it's something that actually makes sense. I can't help it if you appear to be ignorant enough to read this stuff.

Chaco

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:02 pm

Actually, Eddie Andrews posts a lot of very good articles that he finds. In this case, he just didn't take the time to research the source. Regardless, what's pathetic is that Dan posts it then when it's revealed that the source is highly questionable, he tries to back-pedal by trying to blame others for posting it in the first place. Note he didn't list his source when he originally posted it.

Dan takes pride in revealing his true character with each post.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:23 pm

Bob_Lynn wrote:Actually, Eddie Andrews posts a lot of very good articles that he finds. In this case, he just didn't take the time to research the source. Regardless, what's pathetic is that Dan posts it then when it's revealed that the source is highly questionable, he tries to back-pedal by trying to blame others for posting it in the first place. Note he didn't list his source when he originally posted it.

I didn't back pedal.

And I didn't blame anyone either.

I posted the link.

I just didn't post where I learned of the "story" till Chaco claimed "I guess we know where Dan gets his news from!"

You don't think I posted the way I did just to make Chaco foolish, do you?

Tee Hee

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:49 pm

Ahhhhh, but Dan.... Take notice that NOBODY was surprised that YOU wrote it! Not one person stepped forward saying they "were a little surprised that someone of your intelligence would "fall" for something that stupid!"

And really Dan, nobody defended you when I said, "I guess we all know where Dan gets his news from" either.

I guess the joke's on you.

Chaco

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:54 pm

Actually, Eddie Andrews posts a lot of very good articles that he finds. In this case, he just didn't take the time to research the source.

Exactly! Thank you for clearing that up. One can't judge anything about anyone from a single post. For all I knew, Eddie posted that as a joke on the other forum. Dan won't be able to grasp that concept though.

This whole thread is nothing more than another Red Herring for Dan. He just can't handle the truth.

Chaco

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:10 am

Chaco wrote:
Actually, Eddie Andrews posts a lot of very good articles that he finds. In this case, he just didn't take the time to research the source.

Exactly! Thank you for clearing that up. One can't judge anything about anyone from a single post. For all I knew, Eddie posted that as a joke on the other forum. Dan won't be able to grasp that concept though.

This whole thread is nothing more than another Red Herring for Dan. He just can't handle the truth.

Chaco

The truth is, Chaco, you spoke without knowing what you were talking about.

It's almost like you were... predictable.

Tee Hee

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:32 am

Chaco wrote:

Ahhhhh, but Dan.... Take notice that NOBODY was surprised that YOU wrote it!

I didn't write it, Chaco.

Chaco wrote:Not one person stepped forward saying they "were a little surprised that someone of your intelligence would "fall" for something that stupid!"

WHO are you quoting, Chaco?

What's stupid is you believed a news story that contained "Sex-change surgeon Dr. Linda Chervil, who, it is rumored, may be a flaming lesbian herself," was serious.

Chaco wrote: And really Dan, nobody defended you when I said, "I guess we all know where Dan gets his news from" either.

I guess the joke's on you.

Chaco

Why would anyone have to defend me?

It was a joke from the start.

You did read my "Believe it or not," didn't you?

The smart people got the joke.

Tee Hee

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:29 pm

The truth is, Chaco, you spoke without knowing what you were talking about.

I know you wrote a post filled with drivel. I know it's not the first time. I know you have a problem with reading comprehension. That's plenty enough information for the comments I made.

I didn't write it, Chaco.

Comprehension problems again Dan? When I said "it" I was referring to the post. You know that grouping of words that you started this thread with? That would be YOUR POST Dan. That's what "IT" is. I even quoted YOUR WORDS above my sentence where you said, "posted the way I did." Notice the word "posted" in your own words. Hint, hint Dan. You really need to start sitting in on some third grade classes so you can learn to read.

Chaco wrote:
Not one person stepped forward saying they "were a little surprised that someone of your intelligence would "fall" for something that stupid!"

WHO are you quoting, Chaco?

BAWHAWHAHAHAHAHA. This one is the BEST OF ALL! Please, please, please Dan take an English course before you embarrass yourself further! Please, I beg of you! Teaching you to read over the Internet is not going to go quickly enough for all the areas you're lacking in. Quotation marks can be used for more than JUST QUOTING PEOPLE! Here's a clue Dan. Quotation marks can be used when "BEING SARCASTIC OR FOR EMPHASIS." Like I just did, BAWHAWHAHAHAHAHA.

What's stupid is you believed a news story that contained "Sex-change surgeon Dr. Linda Chervil, who, it is rumored, may be a flaming lesbian herself," was serious.

I did? I believed it was a serious news story? Prove it Dan. Prove that I thought it was anything more than drivel. Prove that I didn't think you were an idiot from the first sentence that I read. Prove that I didn't click on that link to see what kind of idiotic source you got that pathetic waste of time from. Yet another LIE coming from Dan's keyboard.

The smart people got the joke.

Yeah, that's why there's so many posts PROVING THAT POINT. Let's see, 3 posters NOT laughing WITH you, ZERO laughing, responding or recognizing it as a joke. Hmmmmm, doesn't look good for you there Sparky!

Chaco

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:30 am

Chaco wrote:
Dan wrote:The truth is, Chaco, you spoke without knowing what you were talking about.

Chaco wrote:I know you wrote a post filled with drivel.

Dan wrote: I didn't write it, Chaco.

Chaco wrote:Comprehension problems again Dan? When I said "it" I was referring to the post. You know that grouping of words that you started this thread with? That would be YOUR POST Dan. That's what "IT" is.

Yeah, but you said I wrote "it" and I didn't.

And I'm not talking about the word "it," Chaco.

I'm referring to your claim that I "wrote" it.

And, as I said, I didn't write it.

Don't try to change the subject.

Anyone with brains can see thru that.

Chaco wrote:Chaco wrote:
Not one person stepped forward saying they "were a little surprised that someone of your intelligence would "fall" for something that stupid!"

Dan wrote: WHO are you quoting, Chaco?

Chaco wrote: BAWHAWHAHAHAHAHA. This one is the BEST OF ALL! Please, please, please Dan take an English course before you embarrass yourself further! Please, I beg of you! Teaching you to read over the Internet is not going to go quickly enough for all the areas you're lacking in. Quotation marks can be used for more than JUST QUOTING PEOPLE! Here's a clue Dan. Quotation marks can be used when "BEING SARCASTIC OR FOR EMPHASIS." Like I just did, BAWHAWHAHAHAHAHA.

Don't ya know why they called quotation marks, Chaco?

Dan wrote:What's stupid is you believed a news story that contained "Sex-change surgeon Dr. Linda Chervil, who, it is rumored, may be a flaming lesbian herself," was serious.

Chaco wrote: I did? I believed it was a serious news story? Prove it Dan.

I predict your admission will follow shortly.

="Dan"The smart people got the joke.

Chaco wrote: Yeah, that's why there's so many posts PROVING THAT POINT. Let's see, 3 posters NOT laughing WITH you, ZERO laughing, responding or recognizing it as a joke.

Chaco

See!

I knew you didn't know my post was a joke!

gideonmacleish got the joke right from the start,

"your source is WWN? LOL

I was about to send this one onto my blogsites, but I think I'd get laughed off the net...lol"

Gideon got the joke.

Look it up.

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:50 am

I never said you wrote THE STUPID NEWS ARTICLE. Liar.

You STILL haven't looked up the USES OF QUOTATION MARKS? How ignorant are you Dan?

Hey Dan, prove I thought it was a serious news story. Liar.

Dan Sullivan wrote:
gideonmacleish got the joke right from the start,

"your source is WWN? LOL

Actually she wrote:
"umm, dude....your source is WWN? LOL"

Say that sentence out loud, putting pauses where she indicates. (If you know how.) But only Gideon can say what she REALLY meant. It appears she was trying to be nice and let you know that WWN is a stupid place to get your news.

Chaco

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:21 am

Chaco wrote: I never said you wrote THE STUPID NEWS ARTICLE. Liar.

Chaco Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:49 pm

"Ahhhhh, but Dan.... Take notice that NOBODY was surprised that YOU wrote it!"

See, you said it right there, Chaco, but I didn't write it.

I posted it.

Chaco wrote:You STILL haven't looked up the USES OF QUOTATION MARKS?

How do you know that, Chaco?

Chaco wrote:Hey Dan, prove I thought it was a serious news story. Liar.

Chaco Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:29 pm

"Let's see, 3 posters NOT laughing WITH you, ZERO laughing, responding or recognizing it as a joke."

See, Chaco "...3 posters NOT...recognizing it as a joke."

But gideonmacleich did.

"umm, dude....your source is WWN? LOL

I was about to send this one onto my blogsites, but I think I'd get laughed off the net...lol"

It's already been posted!!

ON THIS THREAD!!!

LOOK IT UP!!!!

TEE HEE!!!!!

You are SOOOO easy, Chaco!

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:34 pm

Wow Dan. Your inability to C-O-M-P-R-E-H-E-N-D is astonishing.

The word "it" referred to your "post," but you aren't bright enough to U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D even when it's pointed out.

Okay Dan, let me be rude. I tried to be sort of nice. I said, "Let's see, 3 posters NOT laughing WITH you." Look at the word I capitalized. One of them is "WITH" and then right after that I said, "you." "WITH you," in OTHER WORDS I know I was personally laughing "AT" you. I believe the others were laughing AT you too.

The "joke" Dan, if you could C-O-M-P-R-E-H-E-N-D the written word, can't exist if people think you're some sort of poor little dolt that doesn't know the difference between REAL news and that drivel you posted.

Your error here is in thinking you played a joke on certain people. The reality of the situation is the fact that there are people here who actually read your drivel and accepted your newest drivel as "par for the course." Sometimes people tend to be nicer to the resident ******.

You'll never understand though Dan, because you omit words and change things to fit your handicap. It explains a lot of the reason why you CAN'T COMPREHEND. Then you turn around and LIE to make matters WORSE. You're pathetic at BEST.

You can copy and paste and yap all you want about A PARTIAL sentence that I wrote. It won't change the fact that YOU READ IT WRONG AND CAN'T COMPREHEND.

Chaco wrote:
You STILL haven't looked up the USES OF QUOTATION MARKS?

How do you know that, Chaco?

That was a question Dan, based on the fact that you said,

Don't ya know why they called quotation marks, Chaco?

It would appear that you STILL don't know ALL THE USES of quotation marks by your question.

It's probably time for you to run along now and cry to someone about how mistreated you are. Here's a hint Dan, don't LIE about people and they probably won't post in a way towards you that you may find offensive.

Chaco

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:05 pm

Chaco wrote: The word "it" referred to your "post," but you aren't bright enough to U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D even when it's pointed out.

But you did say that I wrote it, when I didn't.

I posted it.

YOU wrote, "Ahhhhh, but Dan.... Take notice that NOBODY was surprised that YOU wrote it!"

See, you said it right there, Chaco.

TEE HEE

How many times do you need me to point it out to you, Chaco?

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:24 am

Dan, try and read this really slowly, that way you MIGHT be able to actually U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D.

I... W-A-S... TA-L-K-I-N-G... A-B-O-U-T... Y-O-U-R... P-O-S-T.

Do you understand yet? I actually tried to tell you this, but you still can't read the words. Your P-O-S-T Dan. Got it yet?

You were talking about HOW/WHY you P-O-S-T-E-D... T-H-E... W-A-Y... Y-O-U... D-I-D. Did you catch that? How/why you posted... the word "posted" was used by YOU. YOU POSTED.

I was speaking of your P-O-S-T. You know Dan? The one YOU POSTED? It's not that tough to figure out. However, since you COULDN'T figure it out, I then MADE IT CLEAR... but you STILL can't READ it. Pathetic.

Here it is again for clarity reasons:

Dan Sullivan wrote:

Chaco wrote:
Ahhhhh, but Dan.... Take notice that NOBODY was surprised that YOU wrote it!

Since I was talking about T-H-E... P-O-S-T (which YOU mentioned in your response) and I've made that clear, it's your responsibility to see if that explanation works. Let's try it together, shall we?

Ahhhhh, but Dan.... Take notice that NOBODY was surprised that YOU wrote THE POST! Hey, looky there Dan IT WORKS!

How about this way?
Ahhhhh, but Dan.... Take notice that NOBODY was surprised that YOU wrote YOUR POST. Wow, that works too!!!

See how comprehension can help you to read Dan? If you know what the reader is responding to, it can help you to understand what you're reading!!! Sometimes the reader DOES get confused despite how hard they try. This is where "questions" can help the reader. The reader can ask the "writer" (if available) what he or she means. This can help clarify misunderstandings.

Trying to TELL people what they were talking about is nothing more than you trying to be antagonistic Dan. When you do this you show people that you are lying. You've lied about what I've said over and over again. This is yet another post of you lying.

I have to go with Bob here and ask you, WHY ARE YOU HERE DAN? Nearly every post you make is insulting, self glorifying, egotistical, made up, useless or a flat out lie. Why do you waste your time here? Are you having fun trolling around here? Honestly, that's how it appears from you posts.

Chaco

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:59 am

Chaco wrote: Dan, try and read this really slowly, that way you MIGHT be able to actually U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D.

I... W-A-S... TA-L-K-I-N-G... A-B-O-U-T... Y-O-U-R... P-O-S-T.

We are discussing what you said, Chaco, not what you claim you were "talking about."

YOU wrote, "Ahhhhh, but Dan.... Take notice that NOBODY was surprised that YOU wrote it!"

Which is inaccurate and untrue.

To be accurate and true you should have written, ...NOBODY was surprised that YOU posted it.

How many times do you need for me to point this out to you?

Chaco wrote:I have to go with Bob here and ask you, WHY ARE YOU HERE DAN? Nearly every post you make is insulting, self glorifying, egotistical, made up, useless or a flat out lie. Why do you waste your time here? Are you having fun trolling around here? Honestly, that's how it appears from you posts.

Chaco

"Nearly every post I make is insulting?"

I believe you're engaging in projection.

"Self glorifying and egotistical?"

When people make claims about me such as your "You seem to be VERY DANGEROUS to the WELL BEING OF CHILDREN of the parents who come to this forum for advice" I'm going to quote what Doug Quirmbach, formerly of the National CPSWatch, wrote about me.

"It is my understanding that you are rightfully grateful for Dan's expert help in developing and following through with the approach you successfully implemented (got parents reunited with their baby)."

"He is brilliant with the tools of this approach."

"I think you are an intregal source of valuable information in this newsgroup."

"there is no individual more motivated to help other parents than those innocent parents who have found their families under CPS' axe, like Dan."

To demonstrate what Doug knows I've done for people, parents and their children.

All of Doug's comments can be verified.

Or don't you think Doug knows what he's talking about?

"Made up, useless or a flat out lie" prove it with facts, Chaco.

NOT with "It's already been posted."

TEE HEE

sob900

FIghting?

Postby sob900 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:06 am

Is all of that arguing really worth the effort? How about putting that effort into some thing constuctive, like say for example....FIGHTING CPS.
Or do you two really like each other and this is your way of showing it?
Dan
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Dan Sullivan

Re: FIghting? Levity!

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:20 am

sob900 wrote:Is all of that arguing really worth the effort? How about putting that effort into some thing constuctive, like say for example....FIGHTING CPS.
Dan

Yeah, I'm looking to "tie the knot" with Chaco.

Under a tree, she's standing on a box, and the rope's around her neck!

Levity!!!

Usually I'm helping two or three people/families at a time.

Right now I've got one family in the middle of a Fair Hearing.

And another in between Family Court dates.

Best, Dan

Make that two families in between Family Court dates.

Chaco

Re: FIghting?

Postby Chaco » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:16 pm

sob900 wrote:Is all of that arguing really worth the effort? How about putting that effort into some thing constuctive, like say for example....FIGHTING CPS.
Dan

Now that I'm done puking, I'll just say this: I don't think it's right that Dan puts down advice or ideas that can ultimately help someone just because he has some personal grudge, jealousy or vendetta against someone. It's NOT helping people. The best example is the bill Bob is working on and Dan's attempt to belittle all the work that's gone into it. If Bob were to listen to Dan, then the bill would go NOWHERE for God knows how long. Fortunately Bob's been here long enough to know what Dan is made of.

Newcomers that don't know Dan's personality flaws might actually follow his advice even though at times he says things just to be contradictory. This can HARM CHILDREN. It's not right.

Chaco

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:29 pm

To be accurate and true you should have written, ...NOBODY was surprised that YOU posted it.

How many times do you need for me to point this out to you?

<<<snip>>>

"Made up, useless or a flat out lie" prove it with facts, Chaco.

I was talking about an IDIOTIC POST which happened to contain an idiotic article. Damn YOU ARE THICK! You really need some serious help. You can't read for shit and then you think you know everything all the way down to peoples thoughts. Get past yourself Dan, it's obvious you aren't smart no matter how much you try to puff yourself up.

As far as the useless, insulting, self glorifying, egotistical, made up and lying posts: Gee Dan, this thread is packed full of them. ("them" meaning YOUR posts that contain useless, insulting, self glorifying, egotistical, made up and lying words, phrases or information, I know you can't comprehend the written word so it's necessary to point that out.) Take your pick. Shall we head over to another thread and start there next? I think it would be more difficult to find posts that are HELPFUL in fighting CPS that you write.

Chaco

Return to “Round Table”