Kinda a game kinda education...

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

luvmyboyz

Kinda a game kinda education...

Postby luvmyboyz » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:08 am

I actually thought of this watching DORA the EXPLORER.

The object is to name all the Books and Movies that have been made that a child SHOULD have been called or maybe not called.... Okay ....

I will start:

About 2 years ago maybe 3 my mom read a book to my oldest the WHOLE time I kept saying "BAD MOMMY" and my mom was like it is just a story... _________________ I will have to fill it in as soon as I get the title. The mother left the house LEAVING the dog incharge. I want to say "NO BABY" or "MY BABY", but I am not sure.

Rugrats Where are those parents... I mean I enjoy the show myself but if hollywierd would be true to reality.. many parents would be in trouble don't you think?

SAM I AM should not have been called maybe watched, but not flagged

ok now your turn...

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:21 am

Where to begin....

Baby's Day Out...sure, the child was kidnapped, but only because of inattentiveness and incompetence.

Home Alone...sometimes parents do forget kids, but on an intercontinental trip. And what's this with sitting in first class leaving them unsupervised in the cabin anyway?

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe...if I possessed a wardrobe that spirited kids off to a mystical world, I'd keep it more secure.

The Holy Bible...Jesus lost by his parents, as a child, religious indocrination of parents who were largely nomadic, living in undesirable conditions without the best creature comforts their culture could afford!

luvmyboyz

Postby luvmyboyz » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:27 am

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe...if I possessed a wardrobe that spirited kids off to a mystical world, I'd keep it more secure.
:lol:

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:35 pm

Pippi longstockings....come on ..a kid living alone with a moneky??! (old I know, but still!)

Little Nemo ....kid takes off to go find his friend, and shows a 'few' dangers along the way that turn out to be a fun adventure.

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:11 am

Momoffor wrote:Pippi longstockings....come on ..a kid living alone with a moneky??! (old I know, but still!)

Little Nemo ....kid takes off to go find his friend, and shows a 'few' dangers along the way that turn out to be a fun adventure.

Was there a Nemo sequel? If so, I'm glad I missed it. I don't like those straight to video Disney sequels.

Old Yeller -- What parent would make their child kill their 'best friend'?

ejaffe

Postby ejaffe » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:42 am

Peanuts, do those kids even have parents? If anyone has a "cluttered" home I am sure it would be pigpen.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:38 pm

Are We There Yet?......Mom would definitely fit the failure to protect role allowing her kids to go off with the boyfriend who let them according to cps eyes do all of those terrible things.

Cheaper By The Dozen 1.......dad really messed up in knowing how to care for all of those wonderful kids. Mom failed to protect...and neighbors neglected to call cps
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:44 pm

Lazy Town - A pink haired Girl roaming around the Town, and she is not even supervised by her Parents, but she lives with some kind of Uncle, that is not always there. She would go in all kinds of danger and the Super Hero would step in and save her and her Friends from Danger. I don't see any parents with either Kid. They are all over on their own accord. No supervision.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “Round Table”