CPS TIPSSSSS! READ THIS MAY HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEXT CASE!

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

annoymus_survivor1

CPS TIPSSSSS! READ THIS MAY HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEXT CASE!

Postby annoymus_survivor1 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:12 pm

Whenever you go into therapy and the ask you questions, like they did with me, telling me they had certain opinions about what was going on in my case. In otherwords, they said what condition they thought I had medically. So, I would agree with them. why i did this was because when i did they would think "oh! yah shes progressing. that way they'll think im ready to go back 2 my mom.

the'll by it, trust me!!!! My therapist said, you usually don't agree with me. What's the sudden change? And i said i came to realize i agree with you.

there half-wits, all they specialize in is lieing.

*dont have your kids behave badly (you know thinking there getting out.... and that there behavior doesnt matter. it [/i] always does.)

*create code names,words etc. dont i repeat dont give notes, messages etc. when anyone is in the room, behind the camera etc. make sure no one is watching. and you can hide notes in bathroom. what me and my mom did was talk in code like, about certain things, even though we didnt make it up yet, saying things like "the b-day present " and stuff repeat whatever, make a strong point to your kids, so that they and they only can understand you. o yes and write in code. give signels stuff like that. play charades stuff like that, to point out obvious things that you guys and your family alone will know what your talking about.
*play games like twister, close games were you can whisper without them noticeing, just laugh and stuff talk threw teeth whatever!
*DONT I REPEAT DONT HAND YOUR CHILD ANYTHING IN COURT! just dont, its reallly dangerous, trust me (had ex. with this 1)
*when handing your child a book, write certain letters on differnt pages to form a secret message, tell them to flip through it page by page, get thick ones too.
*get them one of those diarys that you can only read with a black light. have one each.
*place messages in things like moon cakes, dont make the holes visable.
*also place messages on puzzle pieces.
*place messages, little ones on paper stacked up, then tape it, inside drink caps, trust me, this helps.
*if you can, buy your child a cell phone. at school you guys can talk like every two weeks or something, tell your child to always keep ringer and sound turned of, and the phone turned off except for your texts/calls.

use these to devise secret plans and survive!!!!!!!!

if you want more tips message me!
Last edited by annoymus_survivor1 on Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katie~
*they might win it on earth, but they wont on judgement day.*

annoymus_survivor1

o yes

Postby annoymus_survivor1 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:18 pm

tell me what you think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ands if they'll benifit 2 u!
katie~

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:52 pm

annoymus_survivor1 I forgot that we did some of these things.

Thank you for reminding me because this is going to be a big help to many families.

I am going to link your post to some of the other forums because I believe it is important enough for parents to start doing to protect their families.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

DesertSkye

tips

Postby DesertSkye » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:30 pm

Before any of this happened

I alwasy told the girls starting from when they were little

If you are ever kidnapped or anything like that they will tell you I don't love you and that I am not trying to fnd you...
I said don't listen to them I will keep looking for you and never stop...
and don't think for one min that I don't lov eyou because I always will and even if it take sme years to find you I will never stop

I also told them if you are ever somewhere like spending the night at someones house or something
here is what we will do

If you say to me on the phone
I saw a beautiful bird today
means Iam homesick and I love you and want to come home
My foot hurts means
Something bad is happening and please come get me NOW

you can do things like that

well they fig out the "beautiful bird" meant something but they didn't know what

be creative
BUT please set up a plan like this with your entire family just in case
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:16 pm

Good ideas :wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:47 am

It is sad that we have to discuss these things, but...

In Nazi Germany, people had to learn to use secret messages to communicate. In Corrie Ten Boom's "The Hiding Place", she details an incident where the letter was addressed with the address forming an arrow towards the postage stamp. When the postage stamp was lifted, a message was underneath.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:22 am

annoymus_survivor1, hun, you need to write a book, these ideas are great, many kids want to communicate with their parents and don't know how, you would make a great advocate for children

annoymus_survivor1

thanks

Postby annoymus_survivor1 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:58 am

thanks. i am seriously going to be a advocate. i decided that yesterday. and about the book writing thing~~~~~ im doing that to help raise money for people fighting cps, to learn more about it, check out my post on the announcement forum.
katie~

luvmyboyz

Postby luvmyboyz » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:28 pm

those are awsome thanx

annoymus_survivor1

thanks

Postby annoymus_survivor1 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:13 pm

thanks. im just trying to give tips to help, so that kids can get out of there sooner, or if they cant get out, at least confort them and give them hope.
katie~

annoymus_survivor1

thanks

Postby annoymus_survivor1 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:13 pm

thanks. im just trying to give tips to help, so that kids can get out of there sooner, or if they cant get out, at least confort them and give them hope.
katie~

Return to “Round Table”