Deleted Posts

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Bob_Lynn

Deleted Posts

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:05 am

I just want to tell this forum that I fully understand that some posts, including some of mine, will be deleted because moderators may be feel they're not appropriate to this forum. I have absolutely no problem with this because many of us are very emotional when it comes to this topic, however, I fully believe in and respect the right of anyone to speak (post) their mind, as controversial as it may be and I know I've overstepped proper bounds on occasion, so please delete any of my posts you feel are inappropriate.

I love this site and many of the wonderful people who post and contribute here and I think it is an incredible service to those who have been victimized by government, especially CPS.

Bob

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:52 am

I agree Bob, I personally have found many of your post to be somewhat brave,, it's sad when anyone who posts in here can come under attack by some other people who also post here,, we fight too much here and therefore is of no help to anyone when we do,,,, please stay brave Bob,, you have been more of a help than you know

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:05 am

Thank you for your kind words and I agree with you as well. I have come to the point in my life, whatever there's left of it, where I feel I cannot stay silent in the face of atrocities and injustices. There may be dire consequences for me as a result but I do believe in the slogan "silence=death" and when my time comes, I know I will be at peace with the fact that I did not live my life as a sheep and I tried to do my part for the sake of children and humanity.

mousey

Postby mousey » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:47 pm

As long as the language is clean I don't see why there should be a problem. So what if someone is offended by someone elses opinion. That's ok. I defend the right of free speech. If someone is offended by an opinion of someone elses o well. As long as the debate is done with out bad language, that's what it is all about.
Don Moen my favorite Christian singer sings
God Will Make A Way
There is none greater than Jesus

Return to “Round Table”