When CPS trys to target Homeschoolers

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mousey

When CPS trys to target Homeschoolers

Postby mousey » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:43 pm

There are a lot of parents who homeschool in the area where I live. Most of them do so because they prefer their children have a Christian education. Infact the more the state tries to consolidate our little country schools, the more parents are taking them out instead of sending them to large schools. This make CPS people paranoid, that children are not receiving a government brainwashing at public schools. Those of us that wish to protect our children from government schools need to prepare for the onslaught and be vigilant.
Don Moen my favorite Christian singer sings
God Will Make A Way
There is none greater than Jesus

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:42 pm

Now these Parents have the right to homeschool their Children and CPS now cannot do a damn thing now because the Law protects them because they have paper work and proof that they have these Children educated with Certification that was tested by the Government already. :roll:

Once the Parents has the paper work like umm IEP? something like that, tests to prove that the Children are educated, and they are certififed by the Government, CPS cannot touch them. But if the Parents DO NOT have the Certification, CPS can harrass them some but won't be for long. There are certain laws that protect Parent's rights to have education choice for their Children. Period.

Same criteria goes for Muslim People here in USA and Canada. Some Muslim goes to a Muslim School and they are not in Government Schools, why? Because that is their CHOICE and I bet you 100% that CPS won't touch Muslim People. CPS HARRASS regular and normal Americans that were born here in the good ol' USA. Targeting more on Whites than Blacks? Why? Blacks has more protection for racial profling than Whites and Whites costs more than Blacks. Data tells alot in research around these Boards would tell you they sell more White Babies than Black ones. But they like Special Needs Children because they costs double the cost than a regular normal healthy white baby. Scary isn't it?

I bet you alot of cases with CPS, they never harrass a Muslim Family because the Religion Rights protects them. Period. But a normal white Family like us here are harrassed, because we don't have a "Religion Right". That is why they attack Christians more, because there is no Religion Right that protects them right now, but the power that it protects Foreigners more than normal Fellow men. Sad but true. Sometimes I kinda wished I was a Muslim Parent, so they can give me the slack and leave me alone. LOL I have many, many Muslim Friends, good ones and they told me they never got CPS Visits. Never. And there are viable Abuses in there and nothing was being done. The CPS are more afraid of them than a regular poor white folks like us because we don't have the money, and we don't have the Religion Protection like they do. That is why they attack alot on poor families in America today. Easier to sell them for Adoptions, and shuts them up. (no more food stamps, no more welfare, no more proverty-get it?) blah, blah....it is almost like umm personal family geneocide? yup, that is like that, CPS rips apart Families instead of bringing them ("together") their so called famous words. "We believe in bringing Families together"......which is full of bollocks and they know it. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

mousey

Postby mousey » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:50 pm

Christians do have rights. What we have done is fail to stand up for them. We get a lot of fluff about not preaching to people etc etc. Well I'm not preaching. I am a Christian. And my life centers on the person of Jesus Christ. And I will stand up for Him. And I will agrue for the cause of Christ, for my right as a Christian to talk about Him for my children to talk about Him in school. The right to freedom of speech is guaranteed by the Constituion. However, it does not guarantee someone the right not to be offended. If some one is offended by the fact that I name the name of Christ, then they are offended. There are things that go one in this country that offend me everyday. The thing about separation of church and state as been totally perverted. There is no such thing acctually. The orginal intent of those whe wrote the Constitution was to protect the church from state involvement, not to keep the church out of government. We need more Christians to stand up for the cause of Christ and not back down. There are Christians being martered in some countries in this world. We need to stand up for Christ what ever the cost.

God Will Make A Way

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:59 pm

Read some history and rethink what you typed. Start with European history before Henry VIII formed the Anglican church, learn about the Puritans and why they came over, and then read that Amendment again.

thanks

mousey

Postby mousey » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:13 pm

The reason that the Puritans came here for religious freedom was because the Church was the state and the state was the Church. When the Church and State become one it is far more destructive to the Church then the other way. The first understanding one has to have is what the church is. The church, little c is an institution. The Church, big C, is the Body of Christ. What the is intended is that the state stay out of the business of the Church. When Constantine recognize Christianity as part of the state, it did far more harm to Christianity then vis versa. This country was founded as a Christian country, and by saying that, I don't mean the government, but the people as individuals were by and large Christians. As individuals, with liberty as found in the Constitution they have a right to pray in schools, they have the right to vote as communities to put Christian displays on their courthouse lawns. We do not live in a democracy of mob rule. We live in a republic that protects those rights. Henry VIII was in the business of continuing what Constantine began, making the church and state one and the same. The Puritains came to protect the Church, they did not intend for that to diminsh an individuals right as a citizen to participate in government as a Christian, to vote for Christian candidates and establish laws the reflect the laws of God the Creator. Read the Declaration of Independence from which is the extention in mind of those writing the Constitution. Those writters wrote that our rights come from the Creator. They do.

God Will Make A Way

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:47 am

Actually, homeschool laws vary greatly from state to state. Usually, even if the state has stringent requirements for testing, documentation, or other areas of educational progress, it is NOT within the CPS caseworker's authority to verify. They do not have the authority OR the expertise.

In some states (Texas, for instance), there are no state mandated testing/documentation requirements, and therefore CPS cannot even refer parents to truant officers, etc, to verify curriculum progress.

The important rule here is: know the law (which you should do before you begin homeschooling anyway).

mousey

Postby mousey » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:21 pm

gideon, I see you are a Libertarian. So am I. I read Alex Jones web site everyday.

God Will Make A Way

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:00 pm

mousey wrote:The reason that the Puritans came here for religious freedom was because the Church was the state and the state was the Church. When the Church and State become one it is far more destructive to the Church then the other way. The first understanding one has to have is what the church is. The church, little c is an institution. The Church, big C, is the Body of Christ. What the is intended is that the state stay out of the business of the Church. When Constantine recognize Christianity as part of the state, it did far more harm to Christianity then vis versa. This country was founded as a Christian country, and by saying that, I don't mean the government, but the people as individuals were by and large Christians. As individuals, with liberty as found in the Constitution they have a right to pray in schools, they have the right to vote as communities to put Christian displays on their courthouse lawns. We do not live in a democracy of mob rule. We live in a republic that protects those rights. Henry VIII was in the business of continuing what Constantine began, making the church and state one and the same. The Puritains came to protect the Church, they did not intend for that to diminsh an individuals right as a citizen to participate in government as a Christian, to vote for Christian candidates and establish laws the reflect the laws of God the Creator. Read the Declaration of Independence from which is the extention in mind of those writing the Constitution. Those writters wrote that our rights come from the Creator. They do.

If you know anything about the history of the Christian church, you should know that Constantine replaced Paganism with Christianity. He brought it into the mainstream, helped the pagans learn it by changing their holidays into Christian holidays, and began the process of making the Bible what it is today. Try this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantin ... man_Empire

It's simple but gives the basics.

I'm not quite sure what you're meaning is regarding the Puritans, but they came to the New World for more religious freedom. They were considered the extreme Protestant, and they disagreed with the way things were done, so they came over here to practice as they wish. Some scholars believe it is their everlasting influence as to why Americans are so afraid of sexuality.

Henry VIII started the Anglican church because the Pope wouldn't grant him a divorce from Catherine of Aragon so he could marry Anne Boleyn. In a nutshell, anyway. He was also very spoiled, considered himself an amatuer theologian, and Anne had great influence in turning him from Catholicism to Calvinism. Henry was in lust and didn't want anyone to tell him what to do. If memory serves, to this day the monarchy is the true head of the Anglican church, even if they have no power at all.

Seperation of church and state is to protect those of us that don't believe the same as those in power. As much as Christians don't want to admit it, we do not have a national religion. We have the freedom to practice whatever we wish be it Judiasm, Wicca, Satanism, or Athiesim. What the gov doesn't have is the right to force us to worship as they see fit. Let's take this whole ten commandment ruckus as an example. Our government is supposed to be faith neutral, yet many government offices insist on putting the TC up. That is not fair, for want of a better word, to the Buddhists, Hindus, or anyone else that does not follow the Christian doctrine. Now, if they want to put all religious ideals up, then go for it, but for our government to put up the ideals of one belief system goes against everything that the rule of seperation of church and state means.

I realize a lot of fundalmentalists feel as if there isn't enough religion in our government, but I don't believe as they do, so why force it down my throat? My government, in putting up the TC, is forcing one belief on me. That's not what America is about.

Obviously, this is all in a nutshell, and I'm sure it was just a waste of my time, but I hope someone appreciates it. I'm studying to be a historian (emphasis on the Middle Ages), and I tend to keep to actual recorded documents when researching. I always keep my personal beliefs out of my writings. Anyway, there ya go. Enjoy and good night.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:49 pm

Scarfryye,

Constantine was always a pagan. He felt threatened that he was losing his little nation to Christianity and so therefore he said he was a "believer"!! (sound familiar with our current President) The Religious fell for it. He thus started the beginnings of the Catholic Church and started all of the holidays, vestments, incense, all from his pagan background and he did not make the Bible what it is .

I have studied church history for years and I can tell you most everything is Religious not Christian. There is a big difference between the two.

I don't care what wikipedia says.

Now, if they want to put all religious ideals up, then go for it, but for our government to put up the ideals of one belief system goes against everything that the rule of seperation of church and state means.

It goes against scripture too.

The bible admonishes us Christians, not religious or fundamentalists, against a one belief system. Which the way it is happening today. I am against it. It is unscriptural. Scripture says in the last days the church and the state would become one and then the state will devour the church. Just like in Hitler's time.

Christ never wanted to have churches. We were to believe only in Him and when Constantine did his number the religious fell for it, not the Christians, and churches began. The protestants never left the Catholic Church in a sense. Now the majority are back in alliance with them.

The reason He, Christ, never wanted churches was because they would become apostate and marry up so to speak with the government. That is happening big time today. Many Christians, like myself, are leaving the churches because they are beginning to see what is happening. The churches will persecute those of us who will not do what they want. That time is quickly coming because of the Religious Right. I do not like them anymore than you do.

I like to keep my personal beliefs out of my postings, but the last couple of weeks here I have had to respond. :wink: Just could not keep my thoughts to myself.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:54 am

Constantine was a politician. ;) He chose Christianity for the Empire as a way to have everyone conform. Obviously there are nuances, but I think the idea is there.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04295c.htm

I hate using internet sources, but it's hard to show books ever the internet. :)

Constantine was a Pagan, true, but he did bring Christianity to the Empire. A big way was by stopping the executions, but whatever he truly believed and what he did isn't the same. He did make it ok to be a Christian, he helped make the transition easier by changing Pagan holidays, and his committees started making the modern Bible.

I'm not getting into details here because I'm just not in the mood to write a thesis. :) If anyone wishes to research and decide for him or herself, then that's great. Obviously texts will vary, but in researching I think one can get a general idea.

As a side note, there's a wonderful TV show called Mummy Detective, and I think it's on Discovery Times. Obviously, the host, who is an expert on Egyptian mummies, does many episodes on the mummy be it Egyptian, the Medicis, the 5,000 year old man on the glacier, but he also does stuff on pyramids from all over the world. He's also done a very interesting show on the Three Kings using the Bible and other historical documents, as well as weather, a archaeological astronomer, and other nifty tools.

Anyway, in the Cologne Cathedral sits a golden artifact. I actually got to visit that cathedral back in the dark ages otherwise known as high school, and I got to see the sarcophogus. If you all know anything about medieval churches, you'd know that all the cathedrals have some sort of relic. Usually fakes. This one is claiming the bones of the Three Kings.

One of the biggest reasons scholars think it's possible to hold the remains is that they are not from the Middle Ages. It's thought that 99.9999% of relics bought in that time period are fake, but no matter to the faithful. Rather, the relics were bought by Constantine's mother in the 300's after his 'conversion'.

So if you ever go to Cologne, Germany, and see that huge cathedral (third largest in the world), wander past the gold case and see what you feel. Is it the Three Kings?

BTW, that cathedral took 1000 years to build. It's amazingly huge.

As far as what our forefather's thought, we can discuss that until we're blue in the face. The main goal is to keep it fair, I believe, for all different beliefs. I'm not going into my beliefs, but until the Jews, Muslims, Hindis, etc, get their fair shake in symbols of government lawns, then we should try to keep it at nothing. My next door neighbor might be a rabid Catholic, but that shouldn't mean I get his beliefs rammed down my throat. Government is supposed to be neutral, in theory.

Which reminds me of another quick story. I was in some woman's office and she had some nifty Tibetan prayer bells hanging from her ceiling. I complimented her on them, and she looked at them in horror saying they better not be Tibetan. I don't know why I told that story, I just found it odd to be so rabid about some bells. It's not even like Tibetan is a religion, but that just shows you her ignorance. She worked in the same office with the counselor that filed the false allegations, so perhaps that was a sign of what was to come. I wouldn't get insulted if someone said, "Nice handwoven Iranian antique rug." Heck no, it'd be worth a fortune!

Sigh.

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:53 am

mousey wrote:gideon, I see you are a Libertarian. So am I. I read Alex Jones web site everyday.

Good to hear. I am trying to advance the repeal of CAPTA as an LP national platform position. I'm currently running for state rep in the state of Texas to bring attention to the CPS problem as well. I am hoping more anti-CPS activists will begin to notice the Libertarian Party and realize that, even if our goals aren't expressly stated within the party platform, they are ENTIRELY consistent with the party philosophy.

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:02 am

THE FIRST AMENDMENT TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION READS: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion nor prohibiting the ree exercise thereof;....

Constantine was in fact a pagan...and the danger lies to the Church, not the government...what the intent of those writing the Constitution was, was a protection to the Church itself, for they understood as Christians, that the Church, the True Church of Christ, was not an institution, it is a people, the Body of Christ. Paul warned two centuries before the dangers that lie ahead for the Church.

When we look at the history of Europe, our founding fathers understood exactly what they were escaping from and what the First Amendment does, is protect the Church, from the establishment of a state church, be it Roman Catholismism, Angelican, etc.etc.
It in no way prohibits the free exercise of Christianity in our government by public servants, our estabishing laws reflecting Christian moral values, or prohibits us from Pledging Allegance to GOD, if we so choose.

Our natioin was founded on NATURAL LAW..which is BIBLICAL LAW.. A HIGHER AUTHORITY...CHRISITANITY. How is it then, that our nation was founded on Christianity, by Christianity cannot be recognized as the state established or state recognized religion?

When Jesus, My Lord and Savior, visited this planet from out side space and time, he sought and audience with the people, not the government. He did this, because Christianity is the foundation of civil governance, and infact God created government.

As an individual, I live by the teachings of Christianity, submit myself to a Higher Authority, which establishes self governance.

This is passed on through the family unit, which God has created, to my children, which is passed on to the community.

All rights come from a Higher Authority, not from the government. This means that as the Higher Authority, it also establishes the rights of others. It is self governenace.

This builds from individual, to family, to community, and to the highest level of the land.

John Adams stated: Our constitution was made for a moral and religious people; it is wholly inadequate for any other."

James Madison:
We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

Self-governance cannot be decreed from Washington D. C., but can only come from a Higher Authority, the Authority of God, the Holy Spirit that lives within the heart of each individual who is born again from above.

We choose to practice self governance by our own free will. OUR NATION WAS ESTABLISHED BY A HIGHER AUTHORITY, BY GOD HIMSELF.. His power flows to the people which flows to the government.

OUR NATION WAS ESTABLISHED AS A NATION OF CHRISTIANS, NAT AS A CHRISTIAN NATION, which was the same force of government as in England, but without the establishment of a state sponsored church.

Our nation was established as a nation with laws that come from a Higher Authority, and a people who by their own choosing submit to the Higher Authority. This is true Christianity, not Christianity as a force of law but as a moral and religious creed, that peopole choose to live by.

Edmund Burke, said, " freedom without virture is not freedom but liscense to peursue whatever passions prevail in the intemperate mind; man's right to freedom being in EXACT PROPORTION TO HIS WILLINGNESS TO PLACE CHAINS UPON HIS OWN APPETITE, the less shown from within the more must imposed from without."

THIS MEANS, THAT A PUBLIC SERVANT HAS EVERY RIGHT TO PRACTICE THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS IN THE CONDUCT OF THE PEOPLE'S BUSINESS. THEY HAVE A DUTY TO DO SO. We are not talking about the right to establish monuments on public proberty, but if a child or any other individual choses to practice Christianity on public property, they have every right to do so. It is my right to practice my religion any where I so chose to do, it is my right to pray where ever I so chose to pray and talk about my Savior where ever I so chose to.

CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY FOUNDATION THAT ALLOWS OUR CONSTITUTION TO WORK AS OUR FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED.THEY TOOK THE RISK IN SO DOING, TO GIVE US FREEDOM, BUT FREEDOM COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITIES.

If the American people reject God, He will not force Himself on us, if we reject Christianity as our world view, both as indiviuals and as public servants
John Adams said: " we will merit even greater punishment than other nations have suffered, and the indignation of Heaven.."

WE ARE LIVING IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE...AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, IT IS A PRODUCT OF OUR REJECTION OF CHRISTIANITY AS OUR COUNTRY'S FOUNDATION.

CPS is doing only what we have asked it to do. We have replaced the Higher Laws of God, with laws of men and as you can see, it does not work. Men's laws are ruthless for a people who has rejected God.

GOD CANNOT AND WILL NOT SAVE OUR NATION. IF WE REJECT HIM, WE MUST LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCE OF DOING SO.

OUR NATION IS HEADED TOWARD A DICTATORSHIP FAST. CPS'S IS ONLY A SMALL SAMPLING OF THAT.

If we as individuals cannot govern ourselves according to the Ten Commandments, toward one another, toward our children, then can we expect CPS to do that, after all they are individuals, established with authority by a country who has rejected God. Can you expect them to honor God's moral laws if we do not.

CPS was originally established as a organization to protect abused children. Why are there abused children? Why do we need CPS or anyone else to protect them? Because government has stepped in where God has stepped out. We have rejected God, and destroyed ourselves, our families and our nation.

If you do not think this is true, then reflect on Iran, or Iraq, or any other dictatorship. Believe me, God is not a Force, He is not the God of Islam, who expects people to die for Him, He is a God who died for His people. JESUS WAS GOD WRAPPED IN HUMANITY. CHRISTIANITY IS ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, IT IS ABOUT THE HEART, AND HAVING A RIGHT HEART WITH GOD. Our Constitution understood that. That true governance comes from within. WHAT WE ARE SEEING IN OUR COUNTRY, AND IN OUR WORLD IS MASS CAOS. A WORLD THAT HAS REJECTED GOD. CPS' IS JUST A SMALL PART OF THE WHOLE. AND UNTIL WE UNDERSTAND THAT, CPS WILL NOT GO AWAY. IF WE WANT TO PUT MAN ON A PEDASAL INSTEAD OF GOD, THAT WILL HAPPEN, AND HE IS CALLED ANTI-CHRIST (instead of Christ). You see I know what the out come is. I have read what God has said. The Book of Revelation is not future to God, it is history, and it will happen. It's not that we can't do something about CPS, it is that we won't. Only God can circumsise the heart, create a new heart with in an individual, give us His Righteousness. That's what being born again is, trading my life for His. Government can not resolve our problems. MAYBE IT'S TIME FOR US TO REALIZE THAT WE CAN NOT FIX THE PROBLEMS, THAT WE NEED A SAVIOR. GOD'S LAWS ARE A MEASURING ROD TO HOW FAR SHORT WE FALL IN RELATION TO A PERFECT GOD.

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by the FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and NOT BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. ..Galations 2:16

That is why our Constitution has worked for the last 200 years. What will replace Christianity under our First Amendment. The writers of our Constitution knew who God was, the people honored Him.

God Will Make A Way

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:43 am

Just as a point of reference, mousey, the Homeschool Legal Defense Association is now supporting a Constitutional Amendment affirming the rights of parents to raise their children consistent with their beliefs. I believe it is crucial to educate homeschooling families of this and encourage them to join the HSLDA to help support for this proposal to grow. While not everyone agrees 100% with the goals and aims of the HSLDA, it is in our own best interests to unite with any allies we might have in this struggle.

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:51 am

mousey, I'm not here to argue your beliefs or your right to worship as you see fit. I honestly could care less if you worship little spotted mushrooms and danced naked in the moonlight, so drop the Jesus and Christianity speak. I'm not arguing that point, as I've said in my previous posts that the 1st amendment permits us to worship as we see fit. I'm trying to discuss factual history.

I've said twice Constantine was a pagan. He is also the emporer that made Christianity the religion of the Roman Empire, whatever his motives. There is question as to whether or not he embraced Christianity or continued his Pagan beliefs, but the fact is he and his minions began what is now the modern religion of Christianity.

The 1st amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

There are, obviously, annotations to this amendment, but that's it in a nutshell. No where does it stay to protect the Christian church, but rather that Congress can make no law establishing a national religion. That means you can follow the word of the Creator or whatever as much as you wish without being persecuted or forced to follow a national religion. I'm permitted to stand naked in the moonlight and worship Rhiannon without worry of persecution.

See how that works? Establishment of religion -- no national or forced religion. No prohibiting the free exercise thereof -- I can be Jewish, Wiccan, or atheist if I want. You might not like it, but that's the law. It is not about protecting the church from the state, but protecting the people from the state forcing a church on us.

Our founding fathers were born here. They didn't escape from anything. The original settlers were those escaping religious persecution or prisoners, eventually morphing into nobility with farms. A nutshell, but not the murky history you've got going.

You're a Christian, and a rabid one at that, I get it. Good. Glad you're warm and fuzzy with your beliefs, but history is history and no one can change that. Except perhaps the winners.

And if you care to argue the nuances of the 1st amendment some more, I could probably ask my lawyer husband (A in constitutional law) to discuss it with you.

Oh, and btw, I've held off saying this for ages and ages, but I am not a Christian, just in case you haven't figured that out. I believe Jesus a wonderful man, I believe in a higher power, and I believe in love and tolerance. What I call myself and the details of my beliefs are my own business.

For review: Constantine WAS a Pagan who, as Emporer of the Roman Empire, made Christianity the empire's religion. First amendment guarantees there will be no national religion forced upon the people by Congress AND gives citizens the right to worship as the please. (obviously I'm not discussing the free speech bit)

Thank you and good night.

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:20 pm

scarfyree...good...I am here to argue that the problem with CPS is more than just a problem with our government.. It is a spiritual problem.
I see a lot of disalussion with government and government leaders on this forum. Our government leaders are a reflection of those who elect them. We obviously had more than 2 candidates running for the office of President of the U.S. in 2004. Most people chose to vote for the evil or the eviler. As a citizen of the united States, we the people, I am responsible to not only vote but to be vigilant. First of all, any elected official that thinks this is a democracy we live in needs to excuse themselves from public office or running for one. We live in a Constitutional Republic.
Second of all as I have said, the leaders that we complain about are a reflection of those who voted for them. We have leaders who are immoral, who lie and cheat, who have little or no ethics. How did they get their jobs. They were voted in by people of this country, and not only are those officials not held responsible for what they do, they are repeatedly re-elected.
CPS is a product of decissions made by those we elected to office, and CPS is a buracratic institution created by a government and people who have forsaken God.
We did not get into the mess we are in over night. It was a slow process of destroying the foundations of the family, and society, and the results are obvious.
As I have said, our Constitutional Government was meant to govern a people of self governance. That kind of self control and morality only comes from a Higher Law.
CPS is destroying the family. What did you expect. They are appointed bureacrates that answers only to corrupt leaders that we have elected.
What do you want to do about CPS? Protest and address those corrupt leaders that appointed them and created CPS in the first place. Or shall we put God back in the picture, the One who created the family in the first place.

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it...Proverbs 22:6

It is the family's responsibility to raise their children. Too many families have forgotten to raise their children in the knowledge of the Lord. Those children will become our future community citizens, and public leaders.

God Will Make A Way

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:29 pm

History is history. Jesus the Son of God, who created heaven and earth, visited this planet, died on a cross outside Jerusalem over 2000 years ago, rose again and is alive today sitting at the righthand of the Father. History is history.
History is history. Just as the scriptures said He would come as a baby the first time, they also say He will come again as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. That is future to us, it is history to God. He has already told us what the future is.

God Will Make A Way

Return to “Round Table”