06/02/06

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

firemonkey
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:58 am

06/02/06

Postby firemonkey » Wed May 24, 2006 9:02 am

06/02/06
Last edited by firemonkey on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bob_Lynn
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed May 24, 2006 9:40 am

You mean to tell me you actually spent time researching to put together such a post? And this is for what purpose?
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

firemonkey
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:58 am

Postby firemonkey » Wed May 24, 2006 9:48 am

:shock:
Last edited by firemonkey on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bob_Lynn
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed May 24, 2006 10:06 am

Ok thanks, you really didn't need to go through all that trouble though, I have a mirror handy. Are my posts preventing anyone from posting anything? From what I see, there's lots of activity going on with many posters helping other posters with advice, even while I post, so I would hazzard a guess that the answer is no.

But if you want and it gives you pleasure, you can re-post every single post I ever wrote in this forum, knock yourself out.
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

User avatar
LindaJM
Posts: 3171
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:16 pm
Location: Northern California
Contact:

To Bob Lynn

Postby LindaJM » Wed May 24, 2006 7:56 pm

Bob, it is really unacceptable to call people posting in this forum "convoluted", "naive", "ignorant", and "gullible". Please do not write things like this again. It disturbs the people who come here for help and instead find an antagonistic atmosphere on the message boards.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

dasuberding
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:26 pm

Postby dasuberding » Thu May 25, 2006 6:22 am

Linda, all the in- fighting started when Sullivan showed up. We all pretty much used to be on the same page, CPS bad, us good. some of us are just tired of his constant run around. I've seen the dude actually post that he knows more than we do. He looks and thrives on confrontation. I've tried to remain out of it but I and some others are just tired of it.

Dan Sullivan
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 am
Location: Long Island, New York

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu May 25, 2006 7:30 am

dasuberding wrote: Linda, all the in- fighting started when Sullivan showed up.


That's not true.

I was here for a few months before I asked Bob Lynn to provide proof for his claim "When sued, CPS loses in the majority of cases."

He insisted he was right for a week or so and then retracted his statement as fact and changed it to his unsubstantiated opinion.


dasuberding wrote: We all pretty much used to be on the same page, CPS bad, us good. some of us are just tired of his constant run around. I've seen the dude actually post that he knows more than we do.


I don't know how much you know, but I'll tell you what I know.

Since 1987 CPS hasn't prevailed in any of the 15+ investigations they've put me thru.

I've had reversed five multiple count findings of abuse and neglect made against me including broken bones and the sexual abuse of my daughter.

I've prevailed in Family Court twice against child abuse petitions.

I've forced one CPS worker to resign and two others to be transferred out of CPS.

I've helped many people get thru a CPS investigation unscathed.

I've helped get dozens of defective CPS findings reversed for other people.

I've helped get more than thirty children back from CPS custody for other people.

Last Monday the Chairman of a Family Rights organization posted on their website that I have "one of the best if not the best record of bringing children home."


dasuberding wrote: He looks and thrives on confrontation. I've tried to remain out of it but I and some others are just tired of it.


I simply ask people to clarify statements they've made.

My posts are in blue.

Don't read them.

Bob_Lynn
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu May 25, 2006 8:19 am

Dan Sullivan wrote:Last Monday the Chairman of a Family Rights organization posted on their website that I have "one of the best if not the best record of bringing children home."


Yep, that was Bruce Bayer of Heads Held High, the only way he believes that it's true is because you told him that. No one has any way of verifying these outrageous claims or that you are even Dan Sullivan.

And the truth is, dasuberding is 100% correct, I was here before you were and I know for a fact all the in-fighting started when you first showed up, there was none before you came. You can even check for yourself if you care to read all the posts before you showed up, not a single confrontational post. And furthermore, with a couple of rare exceptions, virtually every single confrontational post in this forum since you showed up involves you and another poster and by my last count, that's at least a dozen different posters.
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

firemonkey
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:58 am

Postby firemonkey » Thu May 25, 2006 9:31 am

:shock:
Last edited by firemonkey on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bob_Lynn
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu May 25, 2006 9:43 am

Whatever floats your boat monkey, you have a right to your opinion.
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

Dan Sullivan
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 am
Location: Long Island, New York

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu May 25, 2006 9:43 am

firemonkey wrote:Bob states..

I was here before you were and I know for a fact all the in-fighting started when you first showed up, there was none before you came. You can even check for yourself if you care to read all the posts before you showed up, not a single confrontational post.


I am wondering if the in-fighting began when you, possibly, felt threatened by a guy with a larger, um, knowledge base than you.

It appears to me that you let your anger and need to control, control you.

I find your posts to posters abusive and fanatical.

Futhermore, I find it very amusing that you state to me:

But if you want and it gives you pleasure, you can re-post every single post I ever wrote in this forum, knock yourself out.

when obviously you do the same with Dan's post's.

Just my thoughts....


Under the window where you write your response you have to unclick (disable) HTML, BBCode, and Smilies.

And all those [/quote] things will go away.

Thanks for the support.

Best, Dan

firemonkey
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:58 am

Postby firemonkey » Thu May 25, 2006 10:40 am

:D
Last edited by firemonkey on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dan Sullivan
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 am
Location: Long Island, New York

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu May 25, 2006 11:00 am

firemonkey wrote:Dan, with your advice my fiance' and I got one of his children out of a three year CPS placement.

We also see a second child, that was kept from him for three years, all the time now. We are so thankful for your sound advice.

I sincerely hope you know how much you are appreciated,
you are a good man Dan


I can't tell you how happy and SURPRISED I am to hear that.

We've never discussed your situation.

Anyhow, you made my day with that info.

All the best and I hope you get the other child back ASAP.

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Happy days, Dan

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Thu May 25, 2006 11:45 am

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php ... ght=#23882

We had already started to fight back before I found this site but were still jumping through hoops. After finding this site and learning of our rights and the rights of the children we stopped and began to hold the worker and her butt preeners accountable. We started taping everything and would only communicate through email so we would have a record. We put our proof in the court documents. We had to start out with short visits with the children and document how benifical the contact with us was. It took a year and half but we stuck with it, went broke, but now have two out of three at home with us The worker made it very easy for us, she was rabid and her desparate need to control and manipulate finally did her in. It was obvious that she was the abuser.
So, this site and others like it helped us.


We also see a second child, that was kept from him for three years, all the time now
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

firemonkey
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:58 am

Postby firemonkey » Thu May 25, 2006 11:59 am

06/02/06
Last edited by firemonkey on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Greegor
Posts: 746
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Cedar Rapids Iowa

Postby Greegor » Thu May 25, 2006 1:11 pm

Can anybody verify that firemonkey is not
another alias of Dan or an alias of one of
his system cronies?

His association and alliegances with the
system cronies on alt.support.child-protective-services
goes back many years and is a public
record.

One of Dan's most vocal "references"
on there is Kane, a system stooge so
rabid that he openly posted profanity
in the newsgroup for OVER A YEAR.

Dan gave him references and he gave
Dan references.

Kane also pretends to be a Parents Rights
advocate, but it's an absolute FARCE
considering what he posts and his expressed
viewpoint.

Dan has often had anonymous "references"
over the years, and has even hoodwinked
some true Parents Rights people into singing
his praises. I think they just got fooled
by his braggodogio. Dan of course reposts
their "references" over and over again.

Did anybody notice the obvious implications
of the name "firemonkey" itself?

The agencies and their contractors stand to
lose a HUGE amount of money if parents
sue them out of existance or simply learn
how to fend them off successfully.

A local group I am involved with intends
to print up a short tract describing how to
fend off Child Protection.

A super abbreviated summary is like this

1. Stop thinking CPS is "the good guys".

2. Don't let them in without a warrant
(4th amendment rights you forfeit if you
let them in and WHY they really do not
want to obtain a warrant even if they could)

3. Do not stipulate and what it means

4. Know that your OWN attorney will likely
encourage you to submit and why

5. Contact the group to let us know
how it worked and ask if you need
more help.

Our goal is to basically get this out
to all of the naive uninitiated public
which right now is mostly the middle
class. The CPS trend now is to target
middle class more since lower class
neighborhoods mostly KNOW about
how CPS agencies operate.
CPS is having a tougher time selling
their CON GAME in the lower class
neighborhoods now.

We'd like to STARVE the agencies
and all of their contractors, depriving
them of cases en masse.

Needless to say, the Child Protection INDUSTRY
involves untold BILLIONS of dollars
and this activity is a grave threat to their
industry and their IBEW labor union.

Do not underestimate their willingness
when it comes to dirty tricks.

Remember we are talking about Child Protection
caseworkers, some of the most practiced
liars and devious people I have ever
encountered.

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Thu May 25, 2006 1:17 pm

What goes around comes around.

I am not accusing you of anything. I am pointing out to you what you said, as you did with Bob.

I did not reveal what you told me in your pm.

In fact I do not remember what you told me in your pm. I get too many of them to keep track of them. The only one's I save are the one's that people have sent me with research links.
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Dan Sullivan
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 am
Location: Long Island, New York

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu May 25, 2006 1:26 pm

Greegor wrote: Can anybody verify that firemonkey is not
another alias of Dan or an alias of one of
his system cronies?


You should check with Dazeemay... looks like they had some private conversations.

Greegor wrote: Dan has often had anonymous "references"
over the years, and has even hoodwinked
some true Parents Rights people into singing
his praises.


Please tell me who I hoodwinked.

Greegor wrote: I think they just got fooled
by his braggodogio.


I never show anyone that till the third date.

Greegor wrote:Did anybody notice the obvious implications
of the name "firemonkey" itself?


Please tell me.

Greegor wrote:The agencies and their contractors stand to
lose a HUGE amount of money if parents
sue them out of existance or simply learn
how to fend them off successfully.


How's that been working out for your girlfriend, Greegor?

Greegor wrote: A local group I am involved with intends
to print up a short tract describing how to
fend off Child Protection.

A super abbreviated summary is like this

1. Stop thinking CPS is "the good guys".

2. Don't let them in without a warrant
(4th amendment rights you forfeit if you
let them in and WHY they really do not
want to obtain a warrant even if they could)

3. Do not stipulate and what it means

4. Know that your OWN attorney will likely
encourage you to submit and why

5. Contact the group to let us know
how it worked and ask if you need
more help.

Our goal is to basically get this out
to all of the naive uninitiated public
which right now is mostly the middle
class. The CPS trend now is to target
middle class more since lower class
neighborhoods mostly KNOW about
how CPS agencies operate.
CPS is having a tougher time selling
their CON GAME in the lower class
neighborhoods now.

We'd like to STARVE the agencies
and all of their contractors, depriving
them of cases en masse.


Yeah, Greegor, I can't imagine the sleepless nights all the CPS CW's are having because of your group.

firemonkey
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:58 am

Postby firemonkey » Thu May 25, 2006 1:29 pm

:shock:
Last edited by firemonkey on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dan Sullivan
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 am
Location: Long Island, New York

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu May 25, 2006 1:51 pm

Dazeemay wrote:What goes around comes around.

I am not accusing you of anything. I am pointing out to you what you said, as you did with Bob.


If you had all the information would you still have made that post?

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Thu May 25, 2006 2:14 pm

If I had all of the info I can honestly say I would not have posted it.

She would not have said anything to warrant a post.

I don't have her pm; I can barely remember that she pm'd me and I don't really know what she pm'd me about.
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

User avatar
Greegor
Posts: 746
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Cedar Rapids Iowa

Postby Greegor » Thu May 25, 2006 2:49 pm

Greegor wrote:
Can anybody verify that firemonkey is not
another alias of Dan or an alias of one of
his system cronies?

Dan wrote Fri May 26, 2006 3:26 am
You should check with Dazeemay... looks
like they had some private conversations.

Greegor wrote:
Dan has often had anonymous "references"
over the years, and has even hoodwinked
some true Parents Rights people into singing
his praises.

Dan wrote
Please tell me who I hoodwinked.

Greegor wrote:
I think they just got fooled by his braggodogio.

Dan wrote
I never show anyone that till the third date.

Greegor wrote:
Did anybody notice the obvious implications
of the name "firemonkey" itself?

Dan wrote
Please tell me.

Greegor wrote:
The agencies and their contractors stand to
lose a HUGE amount of money if parents
sue them out of existance or simply learn
how to fend them off successfully.

Dan wrote
How's that been working out for your girlfriend, Greegor?

Greg wrote
The tract would be too late for us of course.
Or should I say too late to protect DHS from their own excess..

I am wondering how we will get through 50 agency
sicofants in three days of cross examination.
We're entitled to more days though.

It's FUNNY how anxious they all are to
NOT TESTIFY IN COURT!! :)

Greegor wrote:
A local group I am involved with intends
to print up a short tract describing how to
fend off Child Protection.

A super abbreviated summary is like this

1. Stop thinking CPS is "the good guys".

2. Don't let them in without a warrant
(4th amendment rights you forfeit if you
let them in and WHY they really do not
want to obtain a warrant even if they could)

3. Do not stipulate and what it means

4. Know that your OWN attorney will likely
encourage you to submit and why

5. Contact the group to let us know
how it worked and ask if you need
more help.

Our goal is to basically get this out
to all of the naive uninitiated public
which right now is mostly the middle
class. The CPS trend now is to target
middle class more since lower class
neighborhoods mostly KNOW about
how CPS agencies operate.
CPS is having a tougher time selling
their CON GAME in the lower class
neighborhoods now.

We'd like to STARVE the agencies
and all of their contractors, depriving
them of cases en masse.

Dan Sullivan wrote
Yeah, Greegor, I can't imagine the sleepless nights
all the CPS CW's are having because of your group.

Greg wrote
Maybe the ones getting subpoenas might lose some sleep!
Wish us luck, all of us Parents Rights Advocates need
to support each other, right Dan? :)


Return to “Round Table”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest