A very sad story

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

grandmatotwingles

A very sad story

Postby grandmatotwingles » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:49 pm

I invited someone to come here, but I don't see her yet. She's very distraught over what happened. The story as I know it... and it could be different somewhat...

She admitted herself to a psyc-hospital because she was feeling like she was going to have a breakdown. She left her 2 daughters with a friend. The friends son around 12 yrs old, sexually messed (I don't know all the details) with her oldest daughter, she's around 8 yrs old.

The friend didn't know how to handle the situation so she called a crisis line for advice. The crisis line called CPS. CPS took her (not the boy who did the messing but the girls) children and place them with her X husband parents. When she got out of the hospital she went and picked her girls up and brought them home.

CPS showed up at her door wanting to know why she was in the hospital. She told them. The worker said she didn't think this woman was capable to watch her children being how she is newly on meds from the psyc-hospital.

The worker set up a court date and told her to bring her girls to court with her. Outside of the court building the CW told her she had to hand her kids over and the CW has foster parents there.

This woman thought she HAD to hand the girls over so she did.

Next she goes infront of the judge and the judge says he would NOT remove the children because she was seeking medical care and under a doctors care..... well get this.... because she voluntarily turned her children over they now must stay in foster care for at least 30 days.

I really hope she shows up here she needs help badly. Any advice I could pass on would be appreciated too. Thank you

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:29 pm

Oh no...that made me think... CW told me to bring my Children in for the Meeting, I knew something is up.

I am so sad for her, and I will keep her and her Family in My Prayers. Geez, That CW is very sleuthing and tricky, isn't she? She got what she wanted. That whole thing just makes me mad and sick to my stomach that CW would take an advantage of this Woman! And she was scared...? geez...that must have been so upsetting. I hate it when CW would take advantage of the situation knowing that she is in a vunerable situation. I agree with the Judge that he would not remove the Children based on that, but it was too late, that's why CW asked you to bring the Children there...they are SO TRICKY!

I thought it was rather tricky when she asked me to bring my Children and your story has strike something, that CW ARE UP TO SOMETHING NO GOOD!~!!!! The trick is to hand them over...SAY NO!!!! I would have waited until the Judge says so!

Geez, that is bad enough that CW TOOK AN ADVANTAGE of Her! I am so mad and beyond words. :twisted:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

grandmatotwingles

Postby grandmatotwingles » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:30 pm

Thanks Frustrated prayers are really needed (((((hugs)))) I feel so bad for her. They were just up camping with us over the 4th of July. The girls had a blast, and now this. My heart goes out to those 2 girls. The little one is only 3 and very shy.

My daughter went with her to court and she told her not to give the CW the girls. The CW was very persistant and handed the girls each a back pack and told them to go with the foster people.

I'll keep ya posted when I hear something. My heart just goes out to them.

Yeah you should be very careful I would have to wonder why your worker wants you to bring your kids in. Although my daughter took her boys to the CWs place a bunch of times. But then again my daughter used the case worker for everything she could get regarding services... she took em all.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:10 pm

Yeah, I really feel bad, and it had to be really feeling empty knowing the Kids are gone. It seemed to me that CW are using alternate locations to kidnap children to place them to Foster Care, just makes their jobs easier if they tell you to bring the Kids in, this way they can take them.

I always thought of : "what if she left them home?" CW would have lost the case, because the Judge already said he does not want to remove the Children, but it was already done. CW is SNEAKY! Just makes me so mad that CW took an advantage of this Woman.

I am very cautious. I know she is up to no good and up to something. That's why I am doing something about it, before she would think of kidnapping my Children out of the Counsellor's office. I am not going to make the access easy for her, that's for sure. I will say NO to her, even though if the Foster Parents are ready in the Hall...I will say NO WAY! The meeting will be at the Hospital. So that would be public Location plus my Counsellor would be MY WITNESS if this goes down, I will have him up to testify in Court. You can bet, I will be ready.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:19 pm

I have a question:

Why didn't CW seek placement with you? They were supposed to, under ASFA LAW, WHy did the CW seek Foster Care first? I bet the CW already KNEW there was a Grandma involved. Ask them to have the Kids placed with you. They were supposed to do this with Relative Placement FIRST and if there is no available relatives, they get placed in Foster Care. I don't understand why she placed them with Foster Parents FIRST.

Something to go on against CW, and this is it. A violation to ASFA LAW already. Use this against them. Write a Letter and cc. to her Supervisor and keep a copy and STATE the ASFA LAW in the Letter and tell them that this is a clear violation on their part. Put the ASFA LAW Clause in there with number, code, and everything.

It would be much harder to get the Kids back, it won't be 30 days. Because CW will impose more Services to this Mother. It is harder to get the Kids OUT of Foster Care, than it is to GO IN. You are probably looking at 6 months. Most Service Plans take up to 6 MONTHS. Do something and fast.

Is there another Court Hearing coming up for this? If so, have the Lawyer file a motion to DISMISS the Case, because the mother was under duress to give the Children to the Foster Parents, and also a violation of ASFA LAW. Hope this will help.

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:27 pm

She did NOT place the children in foster care voluntarily, she was coerced. This is wrong and evil.

The governor is the head of all state agencies and I have seen where some people on here called the governor's office and got some results. I don't know what kind of governor you have. This is so not right.

There are laws against fraud and lying.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:38 pm

That is what I am afraid of...

I had found Ontario Ombudsman and I will be writing a letter to him and will be writing a letter to Canada Court Watch. I will NOT be coreced to give up my Children right there in the meeting...you can bet I will fight for my Children. My Oldest Children don't like the treatment and did NOT want to answer their Questions, they said NO! but I am more concerned for my youngest who is only 6, she is the type that would blab about everything to everyone...even the ridiculous things that would make you laugh, and you would believe it! The more CW keep coming back, the more the youngest will get the message. She wanted to know why CW keep popping up at my House and wanted to know if she was my Friend. I said NO, SHE IS NOT MY FRIEND! She kept on asking Why's...and then she said "Mommy but it is not your fault. There is nothing wrong going on, you are OKAY Mother...you took care of me...I got lots of Food and lots of stuff." That made me cry. I know I took CARE of my Children, the best CARE! I made sure of it, but it seems that the other people like to screw up that happiness in a Family. They just like to wreck it and tear it apart. I think that is something they do and it is their NATURE...something that Evil and Devil Satan does, just equals just the same...tear Families. CPS are helping HIS CAUSE and made it possible to carry out these evil tasks. If CW thinks they are not tearing families then why all of this removals happening in our Country? Why so many Families? It is just too much.

grandmatotwingles

Postby grandmatotwingles » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:18 pm

Frustrated, the girls are not my grandchildren. The woman is ... it's a confusing story, she's my daughters husbands girlfriend. My daughter and her husband have been seperated for almost 3 years. I invited my son-in-law his girl friend, her 2 children and the twingles (my grandsons) to come up camping with us over the 4th.

I am not related to her girls. They all get along for the sake of the kids. I know confusing, but it was my son-in-laws weekend to have the kids so I just invited all of them.

From what she said her parents can't take the girls and her Xes parents only want the youngest one. She doesnt want her girls split up. And ya know going threw all this they need to be together anyway.

I will relay the message to her, I just wish she'd come here. I'll give her a call tomarrow. I think there is another court date in 30 days.

grandmatotwingles

Postby grandmatotwingles » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:24 pm

Marina wrote:She did NOT place the children in foster care voluntarily, she was coerced. This is wrong and evil.

The governor is the head of all state agencies and I have seen where some people on here called the governor's office and got some results. I don't know what kind of governor you have. This is so not right.

There are laws against fraud and lying.

You are right. All I can do is tell her what you all suggest. I didn't think CPS had to obey laws :twisted:

Momof31995

Postby Momof31995 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:23 am

she must be very careful ...our children were only supposed to be gone for about a month while we made improvements on our home at the time but within that month they found many services to put into place to complete before the time was up it took us 2 1/2 years to finally get our kids home. and of course we got a judge that really couldn't think for himself he only took cps's recommendations so finally we made ourselves such pains in the butt that the case worker decided that all would be better if she didn't have to deal with us lol so she reccommended return home.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny, when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

rac

Postby rac » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:20 pm

What state is she in? I know in Oklahoma only the POLICE are allowed to pick up children.
Rachel

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:40 pm

And CW did it in a public government location, she does not need a warrant to have the Children removed there. The Woman just waived her Rights away to her. I just found out by reading about imminent danger thing, it said that they don't require a warrant if you were to bring the Children to them. And also they don't need a Warrant if the Child was in imminent danger, and exuguing circumstances and they can enter your Home. However, they require a WARRANT to enter your home if it was non-emergency issue.

You need to prove that the Children were NOT in any imminent danger and she was coreced into giving up her Kids. But like Judge said, she just gave up her Kids to her, makes it harder to prove that she was coreced into it. I would have said NO, and record this by tape recording if possible to catch their comments and you said No, and you can use this for your Lawyer as an affiavit.

Return to “Round Table”