so long the fight and then my ex gives up

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

stacymarks

so long the fight and then my ex gives up

Postby stacymarks » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:07 pm

I am livid with my ex. We have court for TPR on Friday (more her than me) I am supposed to be getting my almost 3 year old back. SHE QUIT DOING SERVICES. and this is after I got a new caseworker, actually 2 new case workers for the 4 kids. 2 are my biological and 2 aren't--but it really doesn't matter. What do I tell the 4 kids involved in this whole thing. Their mom "GAVE UP" I hope this doesnt effect my case. I guess it is a good thing that they are terminating her rights as I guess she doesn't care. Her mother and her brother are the reason that the kids were taken in the first place. LIES. she still talks to them. her mom brought her to one of the visits. Has anyone gone thru this? My new wife cannot believe she would just give up. We feel like they would have to take us kicking and screaming before they would take any one of our kids. (she has a grown son 19) I guess the drugs she was on (meth) has really messed her up emotionally. I am sober and have been for 7 years. Not meth just alcohol. It is hard to explain to a 14 year old that her mom doesn't care. Please pray for us on Friday is the TPR. I was told I don't have to be there but I am going anyway.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:57 pm

Who told you your ex gave up?

They lie all of the time. Many times when parents get to court cps tells the judge they did not complete the services and the parents had but, had nothing to prove they did.

Definitely go to the hearing. You said in one of your posts that they they would not be terminating your rights, is that correct?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

stacymarks

she told me herself

Postby stacymarks » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:39 am

she told me herself.

Return to “Round Table”