MY VIDEO

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jlw

MY VIDEO

Postby jlw » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:51 am

I have put together a video of what happen to my brother when his children were taken in March of 2002. Like all these cases it is a horrible injustices that has happen to my brother because he was convicted of 35 years for a crime he NEVER did. If you have high speed internet access you can view the video. Please rate it a 5 star to help me get the word out!

I need all the support I can get right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXYPz7PEj74

kdddav'swife

Postby kdddav'swife » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:04 am

You have my support. That was a heartbreaking video.So sad.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:17 am

WOW!!!! That was so sad and horrible what happened to your Family. CPS SEPERATED THE SISTERS! WHat is wrong with putting them together?? :shock: It is just two! Why adopt them so quick?? They have their own purposes which are these girls alone...they wanted them for Adoptions alone and ditch the ENTIRE FAMILY! Oh my GOD! THink about it for a second, the Sisters ARE SMILING!!!! If they WERE RAPED, WHy are they smiling? They shouldn't be smiling if they were raped. Something wrong here. CPS are up to something ROTTEN! I don't trust CPS for a second! Oh just makes me so mad that CPS are capable of ripping soooo many Families apart for years and the sad thing is that they are proud of it! We are not. We are disgusted by their actions.

IF THE EVIDENCE SHOWS NOTHING, then what is he doing in jail for? IF the Exams shows nothing and oh my god! I cannot comment on this further because it makes me mad of what CPS are capable of. Oh yes, I know I have been through it 7 years of hell with them. The only difference is that I have been fighting them harder and knew what they are up to before they acted on my Family. I knew they were ROTTEN!

My PRAYERS are with you and your Family. The unity of the Family years ago together and now separated and ripped....how sad and I hope and pray that you will find Justice someday and hold CPS Accountable for their actions. I hope CPS will get paid for what they have done to Families and the punishement are onto to them some day. They have to speak to God for what they have done. I hope they can sleep at night and think about what they have done. I can only imagine how many Families they have ripped apart. Many!

We need to educate other people about what CPS are. Some People didn't believe me so that's the problem. We need to catch them in the act which the Videos are most DAMAGING EVIDENCE of them all. :wink:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Momof31995

Postby Momof31995 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:38 pm

What a powerful video i will pray for your family and remember to thank god each time i hug my children
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny, when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

jlw

Thank You

Postby jlw » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:27 pm

I thank everyone for the kind words and prayers......You have no idea how injustice this case is till you serve time in prison for NOTHING! This case has more holes then the chain link fence in which my brother now lives behind!! EVERY step DHS/CPS did to my brother cries out injustices, I am just looking for ANYONE that will listen to the story! I am hoping the video will show that my brother was a single father trying to raise to little girls and what he needed was NANNY 911 or the Nanny. He did not need DHS/CPS to come in and take his children and brake them down and convince them that their father did horrible things. His parental rights were terminated even before the judge convicted him of rape! How fair is that! It is one crime after another with this case. Please help get the word out. It is time we fight them back for all the money they owe us!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:20 pm

Do you have any appeals pending to overturn this conviction? Where was the Birth Mother? I am deaf so I can't hear the Video. But I can see the Pictures very clearly to understand what you went thru.

Why is CPS not even considering placing the Girls with RELATIVES or Grandparents? That I don't even understand why. There are Aunts and other Relatives and I don't know why CPS are not even considering placing them with the relatives. Just adopt them out? Just because they think you are all the same?

I am disgusted by CPS' Actions. All they wanted was the Girls to adopt them out for Fundings. That is all what it is for.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “Round Table”