Drugging Pschroptic Drugs on Kids as young as 2???

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

Drugging Pschroptic Drugs on Kids as young as 2???

Postby Frustrated » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:42 pm

Such an outrage and we need to ban Pscychropic Drugs on Kids while in State's Care. Some Drug pushers put kids on drugs as young as 2. Such an Outrage!!

you will see why after seeing a video on
drugging Kids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi6ftS5z ... ed&search=

You will hear CPS Comments on why they had to do it. I think this is an illusioned child abuse by use of drugs in the name of Mental Health. It IS Child Abuse. Messing up the Child's life by shunning him out of the ones he only loved since Birth? Not to mention a whole lot of side effects that can mess up a Child's Health alone. :x
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Momof31995

Postby Momof31995 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:19 am

I am not surprised, the state gets more money for kids on these drugs because they are now termed special needs kids.

If they dont care about the childs needs when they jerk them from loving homes and throw them into the system then why should they care about what they are doing to the same kids when they put them on drugs.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny, when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:21 pm

Its an outrage when they put drugs in a toddler age 2 yrs old! They are not even developed yet, and their brain is like a sponge learning as much as possible and when the drugs are introduced, it could or may damage their ability to learn and about their social life. It will screw them up.
It is normal for 2 yrs old to cry, and would have attachment issues with loss of a parent, and put them on drugs hoping they would just forget their mommy?

I am speechless and these small kids have no defenses or any voices. No one is helping them or hear their voices of what they really want. They are shunned out from the World. I think some one needs to protect their child's rights. Some one has to be there to protect these little angels. Surely they don't need drugs to be silenced.
Perhaps just counselling to help them pass the attachement issues just like those of PTSD clients. No need for drugs.

Drugs are only for the severe ones older than 8 to 14. If they have mental illness or mental disorders, or behavioral problems, then maybe I would agree. But not for age 2. They are not even developed for goodness sake! Why not put drugs in a newborn baby then? Just because it was colicky. Yes pretty absurd if you may say so! It is also absurd to put in age 2 toddler even more so.
Come on! There are dangers when it comes to Anti-depressant pills. It has full of side effects. It can't really be good for a small child.
It is CHILD ABUSE cos drug pushers are introducing them into their little fragile bodies. It could very well cause death or cause severe allergies. Who knows?
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “Round Table”