Previous CPS victim wants to open daycare center...

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

samangjen

Previous CPS victim wants to open daycare center...

Postby samangjen » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:01 am

Here's the link:

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/apps/p ... 1580/WDH01

I know the woman's mother, she has been my co-worker for a over year now. This is a good, kindhearted family. I know there are a lot of us who have simular stories here.

If this was an open case I'd probably have hundreds of suggestions for her, but since she is trying to get back into the system, I have nothing except the desire to help. The funny(?) thing is that she was going to school for childcare when the neglect charges were brought up.

In the manner I was raised, I wouldn't even get a license to care for children, but I'm going by the Constitution not our government's 'color of law', '4th branch' agencies. But there are it's advantages, I guess.

Anyone who has suggestions please let me know. I will try to get her to this site, so she can ask directly for suggestions, but until then... thanks.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:27 pm

If you have your name in the Child Abuse Registry, there is no chance to open up a Daycare on your own. If there is an open case, the day care will close down. CPS will make sure people would never operate a day care where there's on going investigation, or an open case or named child abusers in the system.

I know, this is indeed sad for many who wished to open up a day care but can't!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “Round Table”