I'm an UNFIT parent

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jasmine

I'm an UNFIT parent

Postby jasmine » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:25 am

I am a homeschooling mother of 7 and have been a registered nurse for 32 years. False allegations were made by an adult daughter and lead to wrongful removal of my 2 youngest children by Child Protective Services in January 2006. On June 26, 2007, I was adjudicated as an unfit parent in spite of NO evidence of abuse and with the civil court’s full knowledge that criminal charges against my husband (which were fabricated by my adult daughter) would be dismissed due to lack of evidence. Indeed, criminal charges WERE dismissed 2 days AFTER CPS rendered their decision Very convenient. The trial on the merits was 6 days of persecution and mockery of my lifestyle and personal beliefs. Constitutional violations were rampant throughout this ordeal. My 15 year old is now in permanent foster care against her will.

The Guardian Ad Litum’s comment to the Judge on the final day of trial was “it’s not in the child’s best interest to return home….even if the Dad is out of the house, even if she continues in the public school….because the mother might DEPROGRAM her”. Why am I being treated like this?

My husband and I took all the court ordered parenting classes required by the State of Texas and attended weekly psychotherapy sessions thru CPS contracted vendors. These sessions consist of nothing more than coercive persuasion designed to interrogate, break down your will and cause you to believe the unbelievable. In the end, it’s all for nothing. You can’t fight a multi-billion dollar, tax payer fueled, child abuse industrial complex. There are bounties and lucrative financial incentives to rip children away from parents and warehouse them.

samangjen

Postby samangjen » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:58 pm

I have a question. You stated that your 15 year old was in foster care against her will. Did she get to testify on your behalf, as a witness? All the states that I have lived in, 12 years old is the magic number that the judge starts listening to what they have to say. (Or did the GAL refuse to allow her to testify?)

Have you tried to get an appeal yet? I know that there is a statute of limitations on the time you have to file an appeal, so you might want to think about getting one going if you can prove the unconstitutional acts commited by the court.

Isn't it nice how they like to rub things in your face. Such as the deprogramming comment. They outright admit that they have programmed your child to think like they want her to.

jasmine

Postby jasmine » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:26 pm

Yes, my 15 year old did get to testify at the trial. We were denied a trial by jury by the way. She told the court she was never abused and just wanted to come home. She told them how her older sister made up all these stories about being molested, beaten with crowbars and set on fire (the court believed this nut case by the way—even though there is medical evidence that says NO WAY).

All along, each court date, she was allowed to talk to the Judge in those secret chambers and told her she was never abused and wants to go home. No one listens. No one cares. There’s no money in that.

De Novo appeal---has to be done within 3 days. The attorney ad litum for my 15 year old (who I trust—she worked HARD for her and KNOWS this is bunch of crock) said the judge who would be hearing the case is best buddies with the judge who tried us. He had requested the transcripts from the trial (which she said he is not supposed to do because he should be coming in and starting from scratch). She said he would probably rule the same as the other crooked judge. She has seen these type things before.

We can go to a district court—appeal takes months and months to get heard. The CPS lawyer cost us $1,700. a day during the trial. How much justice can you afford?

When this nightmare first started, I went to a CPS lawyer who wanted a $25,000. retainer. I couldn’t afford him so I just signed up for a consultation--$250. an hour—2 hours minimum. He told me right off, we were in for trouble in the small crooked county we live in. His statement was “those backwater counties have nothing going for them but speed traps and CPS”.

The ACLU won’t help us. The Texas Rangers don’t handle civil matters—only criminal investigations. I am thinking of going to the TV station –one of those investigative reporters kind of thing. Maybe they don’t want the story either. It’s like no one cares. Every Sunday the paper has some article about kids beaten to death—and CPS didn’t do anything. I think I died and went to hell and nobody told me. I cry every day—the grief is sometimes overwhelming.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:34 pm

jasmine,

You might consider trying to contact U.S. Representative Ron Paul, he is from Texas, he is aware of the problems with CPS nationwide and in Texas, he is a strict Libertarian and Constitutionalist and he is running for President. What they are doing to you and do consistently to others is both illegal and unconstitutional.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:52 pm

I cry every day—the grief is sometimes overwhelming.

We all know your pain and have felt it exactly as you have described it.

One Christian to another I had to keep recalling scripture to keep my sanity.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

jasmine

Postby jasmine » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:23 pm

Thank you. First off, I'm not in Ron Paul's district (Lloyd Doggett is my representative)--unfortunately, and his web site said he doesn't respond to those not in his district. I will send a letter to him any way.

Thank you for the Scriptures. It is a hard thing for me to see my little one being brainwashed by the public school (we were home schoolers). She has lost her faith in God. Her sister who aged out of the corrupt system in April and came back home to us---also has lost her faith in God. She told me how CPS told them over and over "it's all because of your Mom that you're here", "your mother doesn't love you--she abandoned you." The Guardian ad litum mocked them and said "where's your God now--why don't you pray to Him and see if He will get you out of here" (the shelter where they were warehoused before being placed in a foster home.)

I hate these people. It is hard NOT to hate them. The lies...the corruption...oh, I can't stand any of them. The thought that hurts me most is how they destroyed my little ones faith.

I know they're teenagers...and not little kids...but it still hurt me to have them taken away...for LIES. To think that CPS does this to babies and toddlers is more than I can bear.

The CPS contracted vendor that did our psych. exams and "counseling" went out of business, praise God! May the Lord judge all the corrupt people involved in this gross miscarriage of justice!

Thank you for your kind words of comfort. I receive them with great gratitude.

samangjen

Postby samangjen » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:39 pm

It’s like no one cares.
I know what you meant... but, we do.

$1,700 per day... no, I couldn't afford that... and not even receive justice from it...

I have been trying to figure out how my case ended up on a "positive" note, and so many others go on endlessly. The only thing that I see that I did differently than most of you, is that I never had a lawyer on my side. I couldn't afford one, and I wasn't even given the option of a public defender, plus I was raised in a way that the word "lawyer" was a bad word, so I would have probably refused one had one been available. With never having a lawyer, and doing things my own way, I am at a loss on how to help those who are using one...

I don't know much about "court watchers", but maybe there are some in your area that can help you out. It seems that the more witnesses there are in a courtroom, the more favorably things turn out for the wrongly accused. Judges and DAs don't seem to like bad publicity.

As for going to the news stations/papers, that would be one area I would tread cautiously. It could either help or hurt your position. It would depend on which angle they decided to run. (IE. Which angle would be the one that brought the most viewers or sales.)

In those times that you feel yourself breaking down, remind yourself that you have raised your daughter to be honest, strong-willed, and able to think for herself. (Repeatedly telling people that the accusations are false, and not giving in to the brainwashing methods, proves this.) This will be with her, always. You can be proud of her. While it is painful to be separated from her, YOU are instilled in her, you have only lost her physically for this time. She WILL return to you at her first chance to do so.

EDIT: I'm sorry that they ripped the faith in God from your children, but they will get it back, once they realize that He WAS there all along helping them get through this. If he wasn't then the older daughter wouldn't have come back to you, the lies would have won. (The wounds are still fresh and ongoing, give them some time.)

And you are definately right, the age at which your children are ripped from you doesn't matter, it is just as painful at any age. Parents are suppose to be able to raise their children until they are ready to make a life on their own, and even then they still need their parents for support.
Last edited by samangjen on Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:07 pm

Now we know the grief and agony the Lord feels when we stray or do not accept Him.

The way I have looked at it is that the Lord created all of us to accept Him but, we have our free will. Not everyone of His children will go to be with Him. No matter what He says(bible) or
does (His crucifixion, death, and resurrection) will make them turn to Him.

He grieves deeply over this. We as parents can now feel that grief to some degree.

This is picking up our cross and following Him in spite of what the world does to us.

Keep praying for your children.

One thing I would encourage you to do is to begin looking at the possibility that the Lord is wanting you to open your "spiritual eyes" more to deepen your walk with Him.

My favorite Scripture:

For his anger [endureth but] a moment; in his favour [is] life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy [cometh] in the morning Psa 30:5

The scriptures I posted have come from http://www.blueletterbible.org/
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:56 pm

Yes! I agree wholeheartedly of all the posters. I know the pain, I know the Lies, I know the threats, I know their sneaky tactics. It is so corrupt. And what's worse that there are judges, cops, lawyers helpng them with their dirty work.

What I have comfort knowing this is that they will pay the price, and dearly. Because when the time comes, the higher up God will make them pay for what they did to many, many families, to those poor children. I thank God that that day will come some day. That's the comfort knowing that fact. They better fear him, because there is no coming back. This is it. I would be scared if I knew what I did was wrong like those Workers ripping, hurting, seperating, wrecking Religion faiths, ruining families like that way, and striking the poor. They are supposed to help families, not bring them down. I guess CPS don't stand for that, "helping families" is full of bullocks. They lie when they say "I will help you".

It is like the devil saying "I will help you" then look what happened? You are screwed. We need to stay away from those kinds of people. They are not there for the best interests for the families. they are there just to rip, ruin, seperate, just like what the devil's goals are.

One day, their days will come. I have comfort knowing that and feel better knowing that he will take care of it. No worries. and the children will be back to rightful families/parents some day. That's his Promise.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

justina78

Postby justina78 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:50 pm

This case sounds so much like mine it is disgusting. I was told that if I move out that my mother is still going to get my younger two kids and be able to adopt them and that I MIGHT get back my oldest daughter the one who made the accusation and has taken it back in the first place because of her age. So basically If i leave I have lost everything if i stay at least I still have my husband.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:26 pm

Good Ol' Coercion and Extortion in their books. Also Divide and Conquer Tactics are one of their bestest tools there is to use.

It is just that easy to say and threaten you to do unnecessary means. You don't have to do it unless it is court ordered by a Judge. That's it. Getting a Lawyer is the best defense and it is all you can do right now is to fight the false allegations/accusations.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “Round Table”