Fear

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Momof31995

Fear

Postby Momof31995 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:05 am

I sit here in fear that my youngest child, who left in a nasty mood this morning, will tell the school that i spanked her this morning..I did give her an open handed swat on the bottom for throwing a fit but as we all know kids who have been in the system know how to work it to "Get back at mom".

When did we have to start living in fear of what our kids might do ? When i was a child i feared my parents not them fearing me.

This fear seems so unrational but its real all the same.

Sorry for the rant just had to get it out.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny, when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:43 am

I know what you mean. I had no idea when I was raising my children in the late seventies and early eighties that they were being educated about snitching on their parents.

One of our teens got very mad at us because of some liberties we would not let her have and she spouted back that she could report us. I thought at the time she learned this from other teens but, found out years later it was the school teaching them. That comment from our troubled teen put fear in me and yet we did nothing but take away some privleges. She did nothing and abided by what we said. I now know if she had carried through her threat what would have happened. We did not have internet in those days.

When I was a young girl I was outside sitting on our back steps with my parents. They were deeply concerned about something and I remember my father commenting on the fact that he felt sorry and afraid for his grandchildren.

I thought that was a strange comment as he had no grandchildren and why wasn't he concerned about us, his own children? Years later as my children, his grandchildren, have married and had children I now see what he feared more than ever. He saw their future as more troublesome than what his own children would go through.

I still fear for my grandchildren and it has been two years. I hate the school year. I also am concerned about the neighborhood where my daughter lives. Are they the kind of neighbors that would turn on you in a second?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:49 am

Do you know your state laws on spanking.. Look them up in most stated as long as it doesn't leave a mark it wasn't abuse. It is allowed. If she does tell her teacher when cps comes have the law printed out.
About the fear thing I got to chuckle not because fear is funny but the definition of it is. The english language only has on definition for fear. And when a social worker asks a kid are you afraid of your parents most kids will say yes. Just like they would if you said are you afraid of spiders, snakes, worms etc. I as a parent fear cps but I myself fear spiders just not the same way. CPS is bigger than me and can hurt my family and distroy my live; spiders creap me out but I am bigger than them and can stomp on one if needed. See the point I'm getting at. Most kids will say they are afraid of thier parents and what they mean is my parents will punish me if I do something wrong. The don't seperate the action from the person. Mean while some kids are afraid to go home after school because the know the min they walk in the door for no reason they will be beat. CPS doesn't seperate the two types of fear. That would be "rational fear" and "irrational fear" If the parents beat the kid for fun that is rational fear. If a smack on the behind is given for wrong doing and that makes the kid fearful that is irrational fear.
Hell still to this day I could say I fear my mother. I fear her disapproval not that I think she would get up and beat the hell out of me cause lets face it if she tried I'd probably would win at this point. but all the same it is still "fear" sometimes "fear" = "respect" other times fear = lack of respect and is legitimate.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:53 am

The Fear has been around for Centuries, even in Wars, Sickeness, Deaths, Life, and so forth. The trick is how to control the Fear is yourself. But usually Fear don't go away, it will always be there. It is up to you to stand up strong and face it. Sometimes it is not easy but it is important so it has no control over your Life. Your Life depends on it, even for your Family, your Children. It is one thing to understand about Fear than not understanding what it does to people. I know it is confusing and consumes all. Faith and Hope is what we have to defeat Fear. Strength also. If we educate ourselves about what Fear does, then we think which is worse, Greed or Jealousy over Fear? Greed for the money, or Jealous over a person and be angry? Does these emotions damage a person?

It is always about Emotion. It is about an Evil and Good. and what you do with it. The outcome of what the result it would be? Is it good? or bad? Right or Wrong? It depends on all the circumstances, and is it required? Necessary? Does it help? Would it damage a person's future? will it bring a person down?
When we come to understand what Fear does to people, and what the reasons surrounding it warrants it. I know it does not make sense to you, but when you understand and how to over come fear then you will become stronger.

I have this motto with me and I read it every day which gives me the encouragement to defeat fear on an every day basis:

"No little men can do anything to me, they can take away my soul, my everything, my life, but they cannot take away my spirit, my faith and my Love with God"

Which means that no one can do anything worse than it already is, you will remain "there" and never will go away. You will still be there, no matter what or where. Even in another lifetime, you will still be there, but people instilling fear won't be there because they will be defeated. It will be gone.

[b]They can take everything, my life, my house, my animals, my everything, even Job lost all of his children, and he complained lots about it, that he lost everything, but he prayed to God, and asked for Mercy, and he had Faith and believed him, in return, he has double, triple returned back to him. His Land, his Life back, more children, and most of all Happiness. Because he had faith.

When you ask and believe, you will get blessings. Even if you lost everything, will be returned back to you. You still have the spirit, the belief there, that is the only thing they cannot take away from:

Your Love, and your Belief in everything. Good always win over all evils.

That's what I remind myself of every day and it gives me encouragement to know that NO ONE CAN TAKE it AWAY from me. I will get things back in given time. Fear is temporary, but surely not permanent.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:08 am

Also, there are articles where you can read about Fear, if you study and understand it, then you will know what to do with it.

There are three modules and videos, 1, 2 and 3. What Fear does to people and what people do.

It is called "The Power of Nightmares", even fear comes in our Dreams.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/powerofnightmares

http://www.daanspeak.com/TranscriptPowe ... ares1.html

http://www.daanspeak.com/TranscriptPowe ... ares2.html

http://www.daanspeak.com/TranscriptPowe ... ares3.html

What does the Bible say about fear?

http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-fear.html
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:43 am

I received this in an email last week. It certainly tells me why I don't understand today's world. I graduated from high school in 1959. I thought it kinda fitted into this topic. Enjoy and wonder.

SCHOOL 1957 vs 2007

Scenario: Jack goes quail hunting before school, pulls into school parking
lot with shotgun in gun rack.

1957 - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his car
and gets his shotgun to show Jack.

2007 - School goes into lock down, State Police and FBI called, Jack hauled
off to jail and never sees his truck, or gun again. Counselors called in for
traumatized students and teachers.

Scenario: Johnny and Jimmy get into a fist-fight after school.

1957 - Crowd gathers. Jimmy wins. Johnny and Jimmy shake hands and end up
buddies.

2007 - Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and Jimmy. Charges
them with assault, both expelled even though Johnny started it.

Scenario: Jeffrey won't be still in class, disrupts other students.

1957 - Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by the Principal.
Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.

2007 - Jeffrey given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. Tested for
ADD. School gets extra entitlement money from state because Jeffrey has a
disability.

Scenario: Billy breaks a window in his neighbor's car and his Dad gives him
a whipping with his belt.

1957 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college,
and becomes a successful businessman.

2007 - Billy's Dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care
and joins a gang. State psychologist tells Billy's sister that she remembers
being abused herself and their Dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has affair
with psychologist.

Scenario: Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.

1957 - Mark shares aspirin with Principal out on the smoking dock.

2007 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations. Car
searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario: Pedro fails high school English.

1957 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English, goes to college.

2007 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear
nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation
is racist. ACLU, as expected, files class action lawsuit against state
school system and Pedro's English teacher. English banned from core
curriculum. Pedro given diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living
because he cannot speak English.

Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from 4th of July, puts
them in a model airplane paint bottle, blows up a red ant bed.

1957 - Ants die.

2007 - BATF, Homeland Security, FBI called. Johnny charged with domestic
terrorism, FBI investigates parents; siblings removed from home; computers
confiscated; Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed
to fly again.

Scenario: Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee. He
is found crying by his teacher, Mary. Mary hugs him to comfort him.

1957 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.

2007 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She
faces 3 years in State Prison. Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

Momof31995

Postby Momof31995 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:19 am

Thanks for letting me know im not alone in this fear.
I think i fear more for my grandchildren now that is if im allowed to have any...With the way things are going CPS will be deciding who will be allowed to even have children. As it is now our freedom of choice has been taken away and by the time my children are old enough to be parents they may be deemed unfit to be parents therefore the only course of action would be sterilization.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny, when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:08 pm

Gary Shaw wrote: English banned from core curriculum. Pedro given diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English.

I know this is wrong....but this made me laugh soooooooooooooooooo damn hard ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

Lorrie Shaw

Postby Lorrie Shaw » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:35 am

Momof3,

I can relate to your story, just the other day our daughter in law was vacuming her mothers home, she stays there right now, and a knock came to the door, she panicked, she looked out the window and saw it was a deputy and she almost lost it, she answered the door and it was a process sever for her mother!!!! Her mother owes a bill and they were serveing her papers on it. My daughter in law called me she had a panic attack, poor thing, after almost two years of being left alone, she still has the fear of CPS!! Isn't that a shame, She is stilll so scared of those people? I told her to calm down and breathe and brought the babies to our home for a while so she could get under control. And this was only a process server for goodness sake!! I hate that she still has ths fear, and I and my husband Gary, try to help her in any way that we can, but the vindictive person who first called cps is still out there and my daughter in law lives in fear because of it. ITS NOT RIGHT!!! The only thing that keeps us going is the fact that if there happens to be a NEXT TIME< we are armed and ready for them, we are not blind and dumb any more and we will fight til the end! You are in my prayers and please feel free to vent anytime!

Lorrie Shaw
FixCps.org
We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep.

Carl Von Ossietzky
1889-1938
German Pacifist and Journalist

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:54 am

I happen to think whoever caused panic attacks and anxiety and who brought it on is the same one that is causing emotional abuse/harm to the person. I think CPS are the ones that caused emotional stir on many people, so I think it still qualifies as Emotional Abuse instilling fear on most people. But that does not stop there, there are psch. and emotinal abuse in children from being removed from parent's custody, not to mention the emotional strain it has on a parent for the loss of his or her child to CPS Custody. I don't think anyone would want to go through the loss of a child, any parent will tell you that it felt like death to them.

Return to “Round Table”