What does Walter Mondale think now?

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

ericb

What does Walter Mondale think now?

Postby ericb » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:17 pm

I have been away from this forum for eons. Recent events have brought me back. I've been doing some research on the original Mondale Act. Does anyone know whether Mondale has ever commented on how his Act has been misused, abused, distorted, and downright f**ked up?
"Daddy haircut, yes..."- My daughter's first sentence.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Mondale has said that he regrets ever starting the mess.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:23 pm

I read that it is now basically a 'if we knew then what we knew now ....' type of scenario....They created a legal monster that is out of control.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:03 am

Mondale was probably told what to do by the Bilderberg group. I've seen his name on lists of participants in that type of thing. I believe CPS is an international plot to destroy America (and other countries) from the inside... by destroying families and children... making a huge number of children into legal orphans without the warmth and nurturing of real parents. Destruction of families is one of the Communist goals for America from back in the Cold War era of the fifties. I believe Walter Mondale was just a pawn in their game.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Most laws are enacted with the best intentions by legislators who can not or do not look beyond the present.

Many are feel good laws, "hey, it costs us nothing to do this and it makes everyone feel good"-or, the lobby pays this and that and so let's pass the darn law..............etc.

BUT -law is a living thing, it evolves with the people it serves

Every law is suspect, therefore and should be scrutinized.

But this Social Service Law thing with CPS is so very out of control that I fear it will take a million like Pam Roach of Washington to make it right.

As the webmaster at Legally Kidnapped says, "you thought it couldn't happen to you" and it does.

Other than the Ten Commandments (and I am not over religious) I know of no law that withstands time.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:32 am

Does the word Genocide ever come your your mind when you think of this so called system? Scary isn't it.

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Yes, I believe genocide fits right in. I wonder what happens to the children who are TPR'ed from their parents. How many are used for nefarious purposes, aside from drug testing, which we already know about. This country is so very sick. We went from being on top of the world in the fifties... finally people living the "American Dream"... to this chaos we now have. Someone wanted our country destroyed. America is becoming like a third-world country... and children are being used every which way to bring it down further.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Round Table”