A call to unite the groups.

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mommyx3b

A call to unite the groups.

Postby mommyx3b » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:20 pm

If you are like me, you belong to several anti-cps groups. There are so many of us out there who have been wronged, we need to unite and be one voice. We need on gathering place.
We all have a common enemy-CPS and a common goal-preservation of family.
We all have something to give.
Some are good at writting, some are good at doing research, some understand the laws better than others. Just think of what a powerfull force we can become.

I will be posting this message on other groups that I belong to. We can all start brainstorming a way to unite.
We can choose either an already exsiting place, or create somewhere freshwhile still having each individule group up and running as well.

Feed back is greatly appriciated.
"No Honey, you can't help mommy make cookies for Santa, 'cause it might make a mess, then CPS will take you away 'cause the house isn't spotless." <-----What I should have told my 4 yr old daughter.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:38 pm

While we all have something to give, I still have 4 kids under the age of 18 that CPS would look at as something for me to 'give' in retaliation for what I do against them publically.

That would be why most dont want to go forward. I am over the shame for the most part, and do tell close friends, but dont go around annoucing it to just anyone.

It took me 7 months, tons of letters, lots of appeals, and an internal investigation to get them off us the first time. I dont want to relive that and I dont want my children to relive that ...or worse.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:03 am

One would think the way to stop living in fear would be to attack the disease and not the symptoms. The symptoms make us feel bad and scare us. The disease kills us.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:36 am

I'm finding things like this posted on other non related sites here in WV
Dear Coalition Partners,
If appropriate, please distribute this announcement to your email contact lists, and print and post the attached flier..
THANK YOU!
Take care,
Sam Hickman
NASW WV Chapter

Learn How to Be an Effective Advocate
at the West Virginia Legislature!

As a Citizen Lobbyist, You Can Help Advance the Issues You Care About!

Sponsored by: WV FREE, National Association of Social Workers WV Chapter,
West Virginians United for Social and Economic Justice, WV Women Work,
WV Citizen Action Group and the ACLU of WV

YOU are invited to participate in a

Citizen Lobbyist Training

Tuesday, January 15th, 2007
6-8 pm
Unitarian Universalist Congregation
520 Kanawha Blvd. West
Charleston, WV
(Corner of Kanawha Blvd W. and Vine St.)

Director of WV Women Work, Lisa Diehl, will lead training “Lobbying 101.â€

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Well, the other groups I have talked to want to unite, they all have a great respect for fightcps.com

Momofor you don't have to do anything public. we will need plent of people working in the background, giving moral support, editing, research, ect. all anonymously.
"No Honey, you can't help mommy make cookies for Santa, 'cause it might make a mess, then CPS will take you away 'cause the house isn't spotless." <-----What I should have told my 4 yr old daughter.

glass

Re: A call to unite the groups.

Postby glass » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:08 pm

mommyx3b wrote:If you are like me, you belong to several anti-cps groups. There are so many of us out there who have been wronged, we need to unite and be one voice. We need on gathering place.

thats what this place is for :)

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:21 pm

mommyx3b wrote:Momofor you don't have to do anything public. we will need plent of people working in the background, giving moral support, editing, research, ect. all anonymously.

I already do ...thats why I have been on these boards for so many years. Thats why I sit for hours on end researching cases. Thats why I have changed my focus of study for law school from criminal to constitutional and civil rights law.

There is something else that makes me leary of 'groupings'. I have seeen and read stories of parents that do unite and testify one after the other of why they were wronged. All it is going to take is one jerk who beat their kid to jump on the bandwagon and now you have a 'pot full of crazies' that no one is going to listen to. I dont want to be associated with that ....why? Because I dont want them to see me coming.

Sun Tzu

Please dont misunderstand.....I dont want to discourage anyone else from doing what they feel they should act on now. I just have things to accomplish (law degree) before I can unleash.

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:20 pm

I totaly understand.

It took me longer than excpected to get this up and running due to going back to school.
Here is the link.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/FACT/index.php?act=idx

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:20 pm

I totaly understand.

It took me longer than excpected to get this up and running due to going back to school.
Here is the link.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/FACT/index.php?act=idx

Marina

Postby Marina » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:50 pm

I have never heard of a class-action lawsuit that did not result in increased funding for Child Welfare. That would make me suspicious of any united efforts.

Return to “Round Table”