for parents who haven't been found abusive or neglectful

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

crazy mom

for parents who haven't been found abusive or neglectful

Postby crazy mom » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:58 am

If you have not been found to be abusive or neglectful of your child(ren) and DYFS has still interfered with your legal and /or physical custody, I would like to hear from you. I am trying to put together a class action based on constitutional law and federal and supreme court decisions on parents rights. The federal courts have consistantly held that that absent clear evidence of abuse or neglect, the government does not have the right to interfere with families under the 14th amendment. If you would be interested in joining in this lawsuit, please reply with your e-mail address and pertinent information about your case. This applies to NJ DYFS only.

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:26 am

I do apologize for the late response... I was found not to be neglectful in the care and custody of my daughter in 8/07 and DYFS still hunted after me and appealed... they won on appeal but not for neglect as they wanted but emotional harm or whatever... please get back to me jaslken at yahoo dot com

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:24 pm

it is hard to find parents who have not been found guilty of nothing according to cps.
my husband was accused of child molestation, it was unfounded, but they found me guilty of failure to protect, reasoning behind this, if it did happen i failed to protect the child. when i asked about this, they told me when they cant find anything on the bigger charge they have to find something, so they fall back on this.
so as far as being found guilty of anything, my whole family is suffering for this without criminal charges.

jaslken

Postby jaslken » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:28 pm

SMAE THING HERE... Molestation, RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT are CRIMINAL offenses... if there are not any CRIMINAL charges then DYFS should not have anything to sink their grimmy teeth into civilly!!!

kcarew70

class action lawsuit

Postby kcarew70 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:26 am

feel free to contact me, i'm interested in your idea. I have an open case, so i'm not going to post my email address here. haven't been found guilty of abuse or neglect, as far as i can tell.........just waiting to have case closed.

Return to “Round Table”