an example of how cps has destroyed a family

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

justina78

an example of how cps has destroyed a family

Postby justina78 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:08 am

i am sorry i just had to vent about this but I just wanted to say a week ago today my kid's dad has left the house and moved out of state telling no one not even his own family where he has gone. His excuse for me to get my kids back. Our family has been torn apart because of cps and it has only gotten worse. My kids and i are all in distraught and i cannot be there for my children who are all very upset about the situation being that they are in cps care and who was the one that had to tell the children there father was gone. I was!!!!!!!!! I had to sit there and listen to them cry and feel the hurt they were feeling even more so than before because cps has destroyed our family completely now.

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:40 am

Well, they have done their job then. I have never heard anyone say, well, Cps found out I had a slight problem, and backed off before they ruined my life, or helped in any way. Nope they destroy

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:15 pm

Yes, been there, many of us here have been there. They don't help, they just want to invest money into familie's cases. and when they are done, they go to the next family. It's sickening. Everyone in the Country and the World needs to learn about their ways and thank god for the Media Attention on FLDS Families and now people are starting to see what CPS really is. Slowly and surely will see the Light. It is just the beginning. and I am glad there is lots of Media Attention on this just so the people will see truly what they are. It will happen.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “Round Table”