Our case get stranger.

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

Our case get stranger.

Postby eyeq181 » Thu May 22, 2008 12:04 pm

They are grasping at straws and to have a vendictice person on your case that is not your caseworker. She is so bad she is reaching for anything such as police reports from 92 and holding me accountable for something my husband did. I was in high school living in a different state. I didn't know my hubby. Nor my oldest kid.

Next they tried to make me take another mental evaluation, because I can't fortell the future. My hubby was fine 3 days prior to his break down. But they judge, the gaurdian to litem (which is very nice and polite), the DA, and the judge all thought that is was bs, since they cost $400 a pop. So they all came down on this new trainie caseworker who was basically pooking her in the back.

They are demanding medical reports as to why my hubby was commited. Doesn't that violate Hippa laws.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Thu May 22, 2008 1:23 pm

It defenitely violates HIPPA laws. Don't give them anything, and don't give in no matter what they say. They will use it against you..... I promise. They are not there to help you. They are the enemy. Don't offer them anything and record everything. And watch out for the gaurdian at liem, they will act all nice they are playing the good cop role. They will screw you worse than the caseworker. Don't trust anyone........ The judge listenes to them the most. They think you will let your guard down with them because they don't work for the state. WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:25 am

the thing is the gauriam to litam is about the only one that is fair besides our attorney. The gaurdiam to litem today had said that if she was the caseworker our case would have been closed and done along time ago. She went round and round with the socai; worker today and got the judge to agree. She even said DHS screwed up. And told them what she is doing is wrong. YOu can't deciede to go doctor shopping when your not satified with the results. They cameback with the well since she paid for the mental evaluation then she pick the results, and they were trying to make me do another own and pay for it too.

Now the only thing they have confermed to draag out our case futher is this.

My 7 year old kissed a boy behind a tree at school. It was not an open mouth kiss it was a peck suck as mom would give daddy when he comes home from work.

My 7 year old also danced sexy she has a sexy dance. It's really silly. If you saw it you would laugh. She plays like she is a cheerleader.

And my 7 year old has been acting out and talking sex. Here is were it comes from.
A boy that goes to her school told my daughter to lick his nuts, my daugher respond eat my butt.
second instance is the same boy told my daughter to pull up her shirt and pull down her pants and she did as she was told.

We got worried about our daughter cause this other child seems to instagate alot of problems. So we were teaching her what is inappropreate and not. And that even back fired. We taught her about inappropreate touching. And our daughter told them that her older brother touched inapproperate. She took it at her own interpatation, because we wern't able to finsh fine tunning the teaching. They were wrestling I was watching since my oldest doesn't have a door on his room. His foot touched her thigh, and that was it. Our oldest is not attracted to his little sister, he would rather that they just went away.

Oh and the fact that he is having sex with his girlfriend, which is impossible. Which I have said is impossible. SInce they only talk on the phone.

This is our major concerns at the moment. Since these things are confirmed.

I don't know what a non injury accident that happened 7 years ago has to do with our case. But this vendictive case worker is trying to use that against us to. My husband got rear ended barley when he was leaving school then. We had insurance and he had a DL so I don't see how that has to do with how we raise our kids. We didn't run we he was rear in ended.

But that is confirmed and serviced recommended. But the gardium to litem said no that is not right. The judge came back with telling DHS to quit wasting tax payers dollars.

I really can't figure out why our kids are not home yet. We completed there safty plan.

Oh and I have notice something has has happened once or twice in your intire life is concidered cronic. I just looked at the other caseworker and said well I am tired of my kids cronically getting hurt.

I like how your front yard becomes a busy street 5 miles down the road.

Who really watches over these people. How do you get rid of a vendicative caseworker that has is hard for your case and she is not even assigned to it. You can tell that our actually caseworker doesn't even want to finish this she just wants it over. But her peer needs her cookies.

There is nothing else that they can even come up with. They have everything. They have even broke laws that they created. Such as not asking for permission on stuff just assuming that I would say okay and signing my name to stuff. Then I get told about it after the fact. Such as my oldest going on a trip out of state. I didn't even know that he left this morning. But apparently I signed a paper saying it was okay. And to perform unnessary dental work again. Apparently I signed that too. According to our laws you are not even allowed to give a haircut to a child without permission but my oldest showed up as a bleach out hair job. His hair is orange. It's not like they can't get a hold of me to get my yes or no. They take it upon themselves. Oh and I have continusly reported stuff to dhs about stuff that they did to our children and they are trying to use that against us. We even informed every caseworker we ever had they all say that needs to be investagated but never is.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Fri May 23, 2008 8:55 am

my guardian ad liem was very nice to my face and told me all kinds of stuff the caseworkers were doing how none of this was fair and how my kids should have been home and then we went to court and her report said all different things that did n ot go with anything she said to me. I am just saying watch out. One word answers and only answer what they ask. When you go into detail, is when they get all the info to use against you.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Fri May 23, 2008 12:02 pm

she is no longer on our case we now have a CASA. The only thing that has stopped my kids from coming home is the social worker that is not even assigned to our case. She just has it in for us. Everyone else think that it is rediculous. But they have to go with the cautious soical worker.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed May 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Find out everything you can on this social worker, her name, if she is registered, or licensed. Ask for her "credentials". You will find out if she is qualified for the job or not. Most people would find out that they are not even licensed or registered with the Social Worker's college board. Keep on calling the office and ask for an appointment. Show up at the office and have the secretary or a worker there to sign off that you were there, and had acknowledged such meeting that took place so they can't lie and can't say they didn't see you there. Record all phone conversations. Keep all paper copies, any thing they send to you. Keep it all in your recorded files. They have a reason to be "cautious" because they want to keep the funds rolling and make a case out of you. You have to make them see that the case is moot, using your own evidence against them. Document everything! Bring Witnesses with you in front of the "social worker". They don't like witnesses. they like to prolong your case because it keeps the funds rolling to them. Follow the money, you will know where it ends up. "There" in the CPS office.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:03 am

I think everyone should google their social worker, I found out alot about mine by doing this.

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:16 am

yellernboyz wrote:I think everyone should google their social worker, I found out alot about mine by doing this.

I've googled mine... no luck. We've tried Net Detective, we've tried all sorts of stuff. Can't find anything on her anywhere....

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:02 am

You usually find them on myspace with sayings like I don't like to read. I have googled every caseworker I have ever had. It's funny what you can find out.

Return to “Round Table”