Almost....Almost

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

simplebirdsnest85

Almost....Almost

Postby simplebirdsnest85 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 pm

It all started Jan 2008 when our lives changed and although we finally have our daughter home (june 2010), we went to court this month and the judge decided to take the day off, so we have to wait to close everything out until Nov. Then they will either close it all out OR file their last extension and then we are talking closing in jan 2011. I am so over all of this crap. Will it ever end?

to top it off, I really think our daughter has RAD now thanks to all of this. But i know the county will blame us. So another thing I have to scared out fo my wits to even attempt to take her to the doctor for because after all of this with CPS- what doctor/provider can you trust who ISNT connected to CPS?

and the kicker? We have to move soon and we are somehow hoping Kentucky is a better state with their system. We thought that going from Clermont to Hamilton County in Ohio and we were a bit right- its not as bad as if we stayed in Clermont, but its hell. Is KY better? Would I loose my marbles there just as bad? Do I need to move to Alaska and live in an igloo to get away from these crazy roaches (what i call CPS)?
Ive found "they" are like roaches. It doesnt matter what you do, they keep coming back and multiplying. -my 2c on CPS
~Now just to get my igloo ready so i can move to Alaska. They cant find you in an igloo, they dont have addresses.
~~~~~~~~
Jan '09- Lost our daughter due to FTT. Went to my moms until March '09, then to my brothers until June '10..when she FINALLY came home to her parents. Oct 10-no longer court involved.....and FINALLY Nov 10- case CLOSED!
But the past cases, too many to number, keep haunting us and they keep finding us for more cases. They will never leave us alone and we will never be the same people we were before we had children.

LindaJM

Re: Almost....Almost

Postby LindaJM » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 am

CPS agencies are in all states, even Alaska.

I've had this website for over ten years; I can tell you that I've seen a lot more complaints about Ohio than Kentucky. However, there have been Kentucky problems; I don't want to say it doesn't happen there.

When you get the case closed and move out of state, if you can get a doctor to verify your daughter has RAD due to child welfare interference in her life, you can look for an attorney to sue the county and caseworkers that perpetrated the crimes against your family.

As to whether it will ever end; probably not... unless the country is overthrown and all CPS agencies put out of business, or until your children reach age 18... but then, there's grandchildren to worry about.

I do not believe our current quality of federal legislators will ever end child welfare. To do that we'd need a lot of Libertarian legislators, if the Libertarian party can resist being co-opted by the enemy, and that's so unlikely because most Americans still believe that only the Democratic and Republican parties are viable options for their votes. (And with the voting machine scandals, who can say that our votes have any meaning at all?)
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Round Table”