i dont know what this falls under.

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

clara2002

i dont know what this falls under.

Postby clara2002 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:01 pm

through my expericances with case workers i had dealt with. all of them who i met dont seem like they are all there. i mean, all of them seem like they got seriouse issues, every single one. i mean, i gotten two who is abusing drugs, we can tell just by the way the signs and how they act. most of them are unpro. i had one who told me she was adopted, and supports adoption all the way. i rember her and my prev. caseworkers always drove like they stole thier own car, and slam thier breaks everytime. all of them had anger problems toward my husband and i. here, i dont how these less than cream of the crop pros. got hired in the first place. whenever i confront them about thier behavior they either deny it, say or do to cover thier backs or twist it all around to make it all sound like its all my fault?
they would have our boss fire us soon after we get hired, and our caseworker would tell us, that we cant get anywhere without a job. this has never happened before we were dealing with cps. we never had this prob. of keeping a job. i dont know how to prove that they are gettiing us fired. our prev. bosses wont tell us nothing. and never gave us a reason for letting us go. i dont know what to do with that. what should we do? how can we prove it?
what can we do about how we are being treated?

LindaJM

Re: i dont know what this falls under.

Postby LindaJM » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:43 am

Every state has different laws concerning employment - but I'm guessing you could sue your former employers and find out why you were let go. Of course that requires more money and a willing attorney. Very expensive for an unemployed person!

I would refuse to tell the caseworker where I was working if I thought that person was calling the employers to get me fired.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:50 pm

THANK YOU LINDA, YOUR THE BEST. i dont know how i can prove it all though. you can always send me messages. i wouldent be surprised if my former caseworkers are seeing all this or my current one.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 am

That's why I encourage people to sign onto this forum with false names... there's no way to keep caseworkers from getting accounts. Even if I asked everyone if they were from CPS before I gave access, I expect many would lie, just like they do in their court reports.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:40 pm

i see your point there, when chrismas dec comes i just look dec in the same way i use to when i was a teenager. im in an area where its warm all year around so, there is no winter blues in fl. i try to be happy and remain strong. i mean there are ways to finding my older kids i havnt seen in three years, and i still have a shot at getting my youngest back. still the cps is screwing us over and taking every little thing we say, and twisting it around to make us sound like were nuts when really they are the ones with drama issues. my case workers were always like that.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:42 pm

LindaJM wrote:That's why I encourage people to sign onto this forum with false names... there's no way to keep caseworkers from getting accounts. Even if I asked everyone if they were from CPS before I gave access, I expect many would lie, just like they do in their court reports.
have they ever said that they have family probs. pretending to be parents just so they can get into the accounts? no days they are sneaky.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 pm

tigress1167 wrote:and now with christmas season... I do off the wall stuff... christmas comedy songs... and I just fall short... no inspiration...

Yeah.. I know it is hard to act happy when your heart is breaking. I do love that you've got a fighting attitude and lots of energy.
Sample Document Library

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 pm

clara2002 wrote:have they ever said that they have family probs. pretending to be parents just so they can get into the accounts? no days they are sneaky.

Nothing I can prove, but I did have a strong feeling that a couple people weren't who they said they were. Most recently it was a man from Medford who claimed he found my phone number on this website, but of course couldn't tell me which page -- and I searched for it and found nothing!
Sample Document Library

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Very cool! I didn't know about singsnap - but I've just looked it up and bookmarked it. I will definitely check it out later. I have a guitar I sometimes take out and play, and am looking for more songs to add to my repertoire. Unfortunately the guitar has been little more than a dust catcher for the last couple months. Too busy!
Sample Document Library

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:40 am

have you ever known anyone who had the same? sim. stories?

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:03 am

LindaJM wrote:I would refuse to tell the caseworker where I was working if I thought that person was calling the employers to get me fired.

Linda, can you do that? In our case, they demanded employmer information so they could verify wages and set child support payments.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:56 pm

The court could request to know income information, but a social worker can't really force anything without a court order. If she tried I'd request an administrative hearing to tell the ALJ this person keeps calling my work place to destroy my job opportunities. If the issue ended up in juvenile court I'd tell the judge the same thing.
Sample Document Library

KDus

Postby KDus » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Since my wife and I have not submitted or been to trial yet, we've gone about 4 months without cooperating with CPS "demands".

They whine and beg the judge to do something but the judge can't. We haven't provided medical records. We haven't provided any birth documents, information, immunization record, or even a birth place for our baby. It is our position that they haven't proven jurisdiction and don't have a right to know things protected under HIPPA. Burden of proof is on the Petitioner.

We ignore the email messages that ask for information. There are many questions they must answer when WE ask. But unless a judge say so, we don't have to answer their questions. We don't have to help them prove their case. We did give "coercive testimony" twice when they threatened jail. In that case, you just say you don't remember and you don't want to speculate and be wrong.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:45 am

KDus, I think your refusal to help them in any way is awesome. Why should anyone help CPS put together a case against them. Great work!
Sample Document Library

Return to “Round Table”