dcs want addmit they are wrong about me and my husband

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sandra

dcs want addmit they are wrong about me and my husband

Postby sandra » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:59 pm

My Name is Sandra Abernathy im writing you because me and my husband was falsily accused by department of children services for neglect, our kids doctor who treats our kids for crohns disease reported that we were not making it to there appointments just to find out that his scheduling staff was at fault.Dcs also checked in our other kids medical records. and have been holding three of them in foster homes since sept 27,2011 all because of mistakes made by our kids doctors scheduling staffs.three of our youngest kids has been released back to our custody. me and my husband have been waiting to go to trial since sept 27,2010 and here it is now going on may and our last court date was april 18,2011. that's when dcs offered me and my husband a deal for the second time, but once again turned it down. the first deal was that we can have our kids for the weekend and some kind of program called crisp only if we say dcs is rite about us and the second deal was that we have to plead guilty to all the charges and we get our kids back. wow our lawyers said even though dcs knows that it is the doctors scheduling department who is at fault . the doctor or dcs dont want to be sued thats the real reason why we havent had our trial yet.me and my husband havent did anything wrong we raise our kids to be straight A students, they are not in gangs,, we have our selfs in church every thursday and sunday, we dont have a jail or drug history.me and my husband both is really hurt to know that america has a system that allows dcs to hold our kids hostage for no reason at all. we have contacted so many news people but everybody seems to be scared of dcs.now we feel that they dcs are about to do something thirty and unfair to us just to keep themselves from getting sued. please help 714-225_1833 please ask for sandra thank you

LindaJM

Re: dcs want addmit they are wrong about me and my husband

Postby LindaJM » Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi Sandra... so sorry your children are being held hostage this way.

I don't ever make phone calls if I can avoid it, so please don't be offended that I didn't phone you.

I'm happy to hear you have good lawyers, and am especially happy to hear that you're demanding your right to a trial. It sounds like you're doing all the right things, but as you say, the department is trying to cover up its mistakes. I hope you'll be able to sue them when this is done.

Yes, they will keep trying to dig up dirt on your family to try to justify their evil.

Please keep us informed on what's happening. We care.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Medical Issues”