ADHD< ADD< Oppositional Defiant Disorder

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

ADHD< ADD< Oppositional Defiant Disorder

Postby Frustrated » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:16 pm

Do you really think it is typical of them to look closer at Children that has Disorders such as ADHD< ADD< Oppositional Defiant Disorder, PTSD< Depression, etc...etc...?????

You bet! :shock:

Why? These Children brings in more Fundings from the Government, more money for Counselling, more money for Services...and so forth....etc...etc...a Problem Child or special needs Child is more money than a Normal Child. It brings in $6,000 if the Child is taken and put in Foster Care System.

What I don't get is....why are they not putting my Son into Counselling? :shock: What are they up to? They got my own Psch. Doctor's Report, and they don't like it. Why? Do they have something else to hide?

GEE I wonder! If I can get a hold of my Case File, I would soon find out! :x

If they are not doing anything to HELP my Son, I will be suing them for Neglect for not helping my Son that he needs the most. Why put it off, it has been 3 months, OH, now I forget, it has been 11 YEARS, since I asked for Help since the Beginning! They don't WANT to HELP my Son....mmmmmm I don't know why?

Can you care to tell me why is that?

Return to “Medical Issues”