Polygraphs

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Warriors4Hayden(Father)

Polygraphs

Postby Warriors4Hayden(Father) » Sun May 21, 2006 3:02 am

I recently was granted additional funding by the state of WA to seek an independent psychological eval, in addition to the one I already completed through the doctor the CPS refered us to. My public pretender suggested that I seek a doctor who includes a polygraph as part of the eval. I have heard mixed things about the accuracy and error rate of polygraphs, and would like to hear any feedback you have concerning polygraphs. Thank you.

Warriors 4 Hayden
Father

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Sun May 21, 2006 5:34 am

Polygraphs are not admittable in court, so if CPS doesn't like what they see, they can ask to have it thrown out, if the judge accepts the results of the test at all.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun May 21, 2006 7:48 am

The Polygraphs, are not always reliable, and it can give off mixed signals. Even when you were nervous, it can send off wrong signals. Even if you sweat, it would send off wrong signals. If you are stressed out, it can give wrong signals. I have heard when people have high blood pressure, it gave the polygraph wrong signals.

It would be best to take two tests, just to make sure. It would not hurt to have three tests just to make sure.

That is what CPS does anyways with Drug Testing, and they always look for "Positives" because CPS Drug Testings are "fixed", that's why.

THAT Is why you should have YOUR OWN TESTS!!!! Do not do CPS such Tests, as they are manuipulated and fixed to their own likings.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:23 pm

THAT Is why you should have YOUR OWN TESTS!!!! Do not do CPS such Tests, as they are manuipulated and fixed to their own likings.

that sure is the truth. i went for one drug eval and they said oh I needed this and that. MONEY MONEY MONEY. Went to another one and he said i didnt need a thing. NO MONEY NO MONEY NO MONEY.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:41 pm

hahaha, I heard that before!

I think you need this or that....Oh wait a minute, maybe you need the other one...oh no, we don't have any Fundings we have to cut you loose? Case Closed. We had to go through loop holes before they say it is enough? and send you home only to find yourself another Case probably a Year later?

pretty absurd if you may say so. I would rather do it elsewhere than be resorted to their mind games. You know I hate mind games and be cheated and lied upon by these People. A honest Employee should not have done that. It is Un-american.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

jackiew75

Postby jackiew75 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:38 pm

My husband REQUESTED a polygraph from the police department to prove his innocense and they pulled a number on him telling him, and I quote, "you failed worse than a murderer".

Say NO to polygraphs!

Return to “Medical Issues”