FRACTURED SKULL IN PREMATURE 3 1/2 MONTH OLD

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mwillems81

FRACTURED SKULL IN PREMATURE 3 1/2 MONTH OLD

Postby mwillems81 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi,
My name is Melissa. I have 6 wonderful children. Cps came in my life when i was 18 long story short..4 of my children were adopted out. I moved to Alaska and 4 years later had 2 more children. I was going to school and doing really well. Untill August 5th, I went to the bathroom left my baby girl on the couch her sister picked her up or pulled her off i did not witness it. She ended up with a fractured skull, no other injuries except a trace about of subarachnoid hemomorage. NOTHING ELSE TO SUGGEST A NAI...CPS came to the hospital and had me sign a 24/7 supervison plan i signed and it was falling apart so i had my long time friend come up here and take custody of my kids i signed the legal papers and everything. a week later my kids were gone. I told the cps worker everthing and was honest with her. SO THEY FILED A EMERGENCY ORDER TO TAKE MY KIDS FROM MY FRIEND WHO ADOPTED MY SON WHO IS 4..the judge did the writ of assitance and cps took my kids put them in a foster home in washington and Wensday they returned TO ALASKA and put in another foster home. Can some please tell me how this happened????? NOW I AM FIGHTING FOR MY KIDS I HAVE A DECENT LAWYER. I WAS NOT THE BEST MOTHER BUT WOULD NEVER HURT MY BABY. THEY ARE SAYING BECAUSE I SUFFER FROM DEPRRESSON AND PTSD AND ANIEXTY I COULD HAVE HURT MY BABY. EVERY DOC BUT ONE SAID THEY DIDN'T THINK CHILD ABUSE..ONE FREAKING DOC SAID IT WAS POSSIBLE..MY OLDER DAUGHTER HAS NEVER BEEN ABUSED NEVER BEEN SUSPECTED OF ABUSE WITH HER. HOW TO I GET MY KIDS BACK..

I SHOULD SAY THAT THE DOCTOR AT THE PICU SAID YOU CAN NOT FRACTURE YOU SKULL LESS THEN 4 FEET..ALTHOUGH STUDIES DOEN ON THIS INFANTS AGE GROUP OR INSUFFICENT...WTF..

Marina

Postby Marina » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Search the internet for:

skull fracture child abuse

and

skull fracture child abuse premature .

and

skull fracture child abuse premature court opinion.

Also go to the federal child welfare site and find out all you can.
http://www.childwelfare.gov/

State laws.
http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/ ... ies/state/

Return to “Medical Issues”