Page 1 of 1


Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:46 pm
by Dazeemay

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
by Marina

A warning...

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:27 am
by Enchanted*Forester
I have been trying for 9 months to get copies of my case records. I have been in the offices and read my two files cover to cover. They keep saying they'll make copies for me and yet it never happens. Any ideas to get the ball rolling?

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:12 am
by Frustrated
I was told by CPS Worker is to get a Lawyer to get the Case Records released by a Judge's Order which means going to Court and file motions to have them released to you.

You could bring your Lawyer to the CPS Office and push them to make copies for you. You could always try.

They are a pain and refuses to release the records to any parents, because they have something to hide and wrote bad stuff about everyone. ALL negative comments and only maybe one positive about you. That's why they don't want you to see those. They would claim they are protecting the Child's interests. But since when it is protecting them, they are your own Children!? You still have Parental Rights. These Children are not theirs, but still your own. They make it look like these Children are State's Custody.