Need Help, don't know where to turn I have currupt...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

deesand

Need Help, don't know where to turn I have currupt...

Postby deesand » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:23 pm

Need help. Don't know where to turn, I am working with
a corrupt group of workers.
Ever since my CPS Case began over 6 months ago, which was put on my father in law, a homicide detective and my brother in law a local sheriff our case has been anything a custody battle rather then reunification. Due to my father in laws false accusations I had 10 charges placed on me of which I hired a lawyer (18K) and got 8 of them dropped. During that time the judge allowed my father in law to place his defecto order in so while trying to fight the last two charges and do services my husband and I have had to go to court constantly.
We have been through 3 case workers. Two of whom, who would not place our son with my father in law because of all the things he would say after visitation with them, that a 3 year old could not come up with also every visit his foster mother would call them and state concern that he was w/drawn and not his normal self and would be scared of mommy and daddy whom he loved any other time. ALL DOCUMENTED. Now our lasted case worker is the case worker who worked on the adoption of my brother in law's two children, and against two other works she placed my son with them, the judge is a friends with my father in laws lawyer and my son's lawyer is friends with that same lawyer I have the dispo and it is so bad anyone of a 3rd party could read it and see for them self, My husband and I are now working on our 2nd plan and were told that on January 14th my son will be put up for adapoiton if my case worker is not happy with how we are doing on it. We have hired two other lawyers but they did not seem to know what they were doing so far we have used up all of our money (32K) in lawyers and now we got an eviction letter due to not paying rent. I need to write a statement of facts but need help and I need to know where to bring it to? I live in Placer County that's near Sacramento so if there is any activists out there I need all the support I can get. My son is being brain washed something fearse and wants to come home and he is scared to death because they beat him with the spoon if he talks about it. Help. Last but not least my sister in law came on our property last week and came after me and my husband asked her to leave and she went after him and she attacked him so he hosed her off but yet he went to jail for two nights. NO CHARGES? I guess you can do that if you have a cop husband. We are scared to outside. Lost any advice will help.
Thank you so much!
dee

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:08 pm

Sedwards is the one to contact regarding dec of facts etc.

Pm her
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Michael

Who to contact

Postby Michael » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:38 pm

State OMBUDSMAN and the state Commission on Law Enforcement Certification. I do not know what they are called in California.

I have found that when questions come up about law enforcement's actions they are the best to contact.

deesand

Thanks

Postby deesand » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:45 pm

I am not sure what you mean by the:

State OMBUDSMAN and the state Commission on Law Enforcement Certification
Should I look it up in the CA GOV site?
And I will PM for Decleration of facts, Who should I bring it to? I know the main man's name in CPS but I doubt he will talk to me. They are also not letting my two other children see him, his brother and sister. and that was one of my charges sibling neglect of course I got that removed.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:23 pm

Here is a link to the Ombudsman but, I am not sure about your location in calif. so be sure to read this and if you don't know where to start for your county call them and at least find out how to contact one for your county

http://www.sacdhhs.com/print.asp?ContentID=53

On the dec of facts sedwards will tell you where to file it.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “CPS Investigations”