I got an interesting phone call today....

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Cyneca_GSD

I got an interesting phone call today....

Postby Cyneca_GSD » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:56 am

Well I got an interesting phone call today. The CW who abducted my grandchildren called asking if my step daughter was here. I was not nasty, but nor was I nice..

I said "no she isn't".

She then asked if I had another number for her as she had tried to reach her and had only gotten the voice mail.

I said "no I do not."

She then told me that it was very important that she talk to my step-daughter, and if I could get a message to her to have her call the CW.

I said "Yes, I will do that."

Then I asked....

"How are the boys?"

She said "Fine."

Now this may not sound interesting at this point but about an hour and a half later I get a call from my husband. My Step-daughter got the message on voice mail and returned the phone call. As soon as she got off the phone with the CW she called her father.

The reason that it was important that my step-daughter call her is because the CW was informing my step-daughter that her disabled son is in the hospital for dehydration. Now mind you, on Wednesday when the boys were checked out, and subsiquantly abducted by CPS, blood work was done on them and the doctor said that they were both healthy, and there was no sign of dehydration (something they were concerned about because of his spitting up). When the CW abducted the boys on wednesday night, my husband told my step daughter "The boys are under the protective care of CPS now and that means they are responsible for anything that happens to them." to which the CW said "That's right". Additionally, my husband looked into the CW eyes about 6 inches from her face, and said 'if anything happens to my grandchildren while they are under your care, I will see to it that you personally and the CPS are held responsible." My husband is an Ex Navy SEAL with some massive connections which we are working with on the issue. Now there is a kid that was perfectly healthy on Wednesday, who is now in the hospital as of Saturday for dehydration, all while under the responsibility of CPS. The child has only been in the hospital once, in the 5 years of his life, for dehydration and that was while he was undergoing chemotherepy for his cancer (which has been in remission for 4 years), and it was more prevenative of dehydration because the medication made him sick, then it was for actual dehydration. They had him 3 DAYS and he has been admitted and is on IV's for dehydration!!!

Now remember what I asked her on the phone TODAY???? Remember what her response was???? That they were, and I quote "Fine". Trust me, I am going to be sending her a certified return recept requested letter with the transcripts of the conversation she and I had and asking her to confirm the conversation. If she either confirms the letter, or she does not respond, then it will go to the attorney to be added to the case as proof that she is more then willing to lie.

Anyone not familiar with what happened please see the following thread;

http://fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2269

I wonder who you report CPS to for child abuse and neglect. and yes I am using the term abducted purposfully, as that is exactly what happened.
Cindy Gialluca

"Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hades, while convencing them to ask you for directions."

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:30 am

Cyneca,

Good luck, big time, in bringing those monsters down.

One of the hardest thing you will have to do legally is getting that Judicial Immunity removed from the caseworker and anyone who is responsible for dehydrating that poor kid.

Here are the motives behind them yanking him:
1. He has a past medical history. The second they marched him out of the door, they get a $6,000 check from the Federal Government. ($4,000 if the child has no medical history beyond childhood illnesses.)

2. The office gets a blank voucher for any unexpected expenses and it's not regulated.

3. They need to beat last year's quota for removing the kids from home for bonus #1 and to beat their adoption rate from last year for big bonus #2.

Said motives originated from these laws.

Mondale Act (CAPTA)
American Safe Families Act (ASFA)
Social Security Title IV-E

Caseworker Rule Number 1: Lie. It's ok, the immunity covers their butts as they are trained to lie as a means of living.

Caseworker Rule Number 2: Plausable deniability. If it suites their needs to deny anything, they will.

The worst punishment any Caseworker has gotten for even perjury right in front of the judge was a verabal reprimand.

If you want to give unrefuted proof they lie, you need to Video Tape it, secretly or not, when they visit. Secretly is best as they act like asses the most when they think nobody is watching. (Not audio only) And then you'll only find justice in the Supreme Court, local and State courts swing with the caseworkers every chance they get. I seen a Judge push away proof on official documents that a monther's child has a medical condition called "Asthma" with the Doctor on hand to testify, only to be told to shut up, forget the doctor and those medical tests mean nothing. AND she was jailed for Contempt of Court by asking "Why?"

You're in the battle of your lifetime. I will pray for your success.

The Tech

PS OH and don't forget to get your own Declaration of Facts on the record at tyhe courthouse, even if your attorney advises against it. Many people here wish they did it when their lawyer told them not to. It's your current best defense.
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Cyneca_GSD

Postby Cyneca_GSD » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:35 am

Then By God we will take it to the Supreme court! CPS's organized crime ring of black market babies has to be stopped! Anyone up for a class action suit in the Supreme court?
Cindy Gialluca

"Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hades, while convencing them to ask you for directions."

AllForThisSite

Postby AllForThisSite » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:35 pm

We taped our CW and CM and they sat here for 45 minutes telling us this and that, contradicting themselves, lying, and finally one of them raised her voice when we pointed at the webcam and said "You're being recorded." They slammed their portfolios and stood up and RAN. Yes, RAN! They said they were not allowed to be video taped. In our state anyone can video tape or tape record without the other party's consent. My second cousin is a judge in our county and he told me to keep a little mini recorder in my pocket at all times when they are out here and to keep my visits outdoors and use outdoor surveillance to film it which we have. The camera is perched right in the flower bed next to the sitting area in the garden where we all sit. Our CW is under perfect understanding by my Mom that all of her visits will be tape recorded and video recorded and that her actions will be monitored for professionalism and accuracy. Now when the CW comes out here she just sits in the chair or stands around like a lost dog while we play with the kids in the front yard. She knows she's being watched. But yes, tape everything. Even if they tell you "we are not allowed to be recorded" or "it's not submissible in court" do it anyway.

My cousin also told us that not all states go by the one consent law and in those cases THIS applies: The recording may not be submissible as legal evidence but in all cases the tapes can be viewed or heard by the jury and the judge in the judges chambers. Even if it cannot be used as evidence, it can be used as a persuasive technique to let the judge and jury know how your case was handled and the professionalism, or lack of, was of the people involved and it also serves as a character witness for yourself as you have proof to show how you handled each interaction with the CPS.
P.A.S.S.
Parents Against Social Services
http://144418.aceboard.net/

You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Cyneca_GSD

Postby Cyneca_GSD » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:43 pm

Found this in reference to recording conversations:

The general rule is you may record a telephone conversation in which you are a participant even if the other person or people do not have knowledge of your recording the telephone conversation. This is the general federal rule as well. You may also use the recording for any lawful purpose.

In talking to a sheriffs deputy on another issue he said that we could legally record and use for evidence any conversation as long as 1 person in that conversation knew it was being recorded, and that person could be the person recording it.

Anyway, we plan on recording any visits in which we speak in person and will do so with phone once we get the equiptment.
Cindy Gialluca

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:19 pm

Since you recorded this via webcam, could you send me a copy of the MPEG? You could edit out private information. I want to see this. I would like to convert to DVD and send it to a special person(s). I'm not gonna just complain on this website, I want to rustle some feathers and make them mad. I'm an amateur filmmaker (as well as a million other things).

angeredmom

Postby angeredmom » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:16 pm

intersting you say that about your grand kids my son was just in the hospital this past wensday for dehydration as well why? because the case worker neglected to tell the foster mom that my son was allergic to ammoxicillan and you know she even tried to cover it up but did a really REALLY bad job at it she gave me the hospital paper work about what was going on with my son but neglected to add page 2 no one has yet to see this page 2 not even her bosses boss hmmm interesting right? well even if she doesnt get it i have a few witnesses that were there when the nurse stated to me that the reason why my son was dehydrated was due to the ammoxicillan that was given to him... so my advice is get all the paper work tell her to make sure she has thos medical records! and then tell her to do what im doing right now and thats filing neglect charges on the state altho my atterney rolled his eyes at me today when i told him to do it i told him if he wanted a paycheck for doing my case and if he wanted to stay an atterny he would do so because one more wrong move he makes and im reporting him to the barr association and then going straight to the court house and filing a misstrial on the grounds of being misrepresented.... just dont be like me and sit back and take thier crap for 18 months that was my wrong doing in all this

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:38 am

Cyneca_GSD,

Yes, the information you got from the Sherrif Dept was accurate.. for audio recording.

There are strict rules on the books for audio recording.

Video Recording is a ball of a whole different color. If any Judge, Lawyer, FBI or Police Officer says Video Recording has laws too, ask them immediately the public law number. All laws have reference numbers. They won't have one, or "can't remember" because they too can confuse Video Recording with Audio Recording, and in fact, a local Deputy here confused it, and when I asked for clarification and to please research it, I was given an apology after it was looked into.

Audio recording has laws for local and international phone calls, and rules for people being int he same room.

Video Tape (Camcorder or Digital Video Recorder) isn't in the same bracket, and is not regulated in any way, shape or form.

Now those caseworkers who got up and ran, well, you shouklda never let them aware they were on. They didn't have to know. Remember those Nanny Cams busting Baby Sitters for stealing? They didn't have to know either and those baby sitters are in jail. Caseworkers will act very poorly and will breal the law on a hidden camera. They shouldn't know about it until the Baliff in the Courtroom wheels in the TV and VCR for the jury/judge.

Look at it this way, if Video Taping wasn't admissable, then every one of those criminals identified on security cameras would have been set free. Of course, they aren't.

As for the class action lawsuit, I would sign up in a heartbeat. My kids weren't kidnapped by CPS, but believe me, my fight was just as knock down dragged out like any of the others, I kept my kids by the skin of my teeth. Barely that, even.

If you have your class action worded so even people who had to fight, no matter if won or not, then I will sign up for it. While it's true, I didn't lose my kids, I did lose a 42K a year job which I was about to get Orientation for. Those fights hurt epople if they win or not.

The Tech

PS: To further prove that video taping can even get the Law into trouble for being bad, here is a link for you to read. When you get close to the bottom, a Lawman told them to stop recording, and when he didn't, the agent pushed him over a car hood and socked em... but guess what... they recorded everything still and now the Law is in trouble.

http://news.findlaw.com/ap/o/632/10-11- ... 7ba4a.html
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

clm

Postby clm » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:15 am

Now being that your husband is an ex-navy seal. I'm sure he could make many at that agency "disappear." But did you ever think maybe he just "knew too much" and the only reason CPS is involved in your life is because a "power that exists" wants to send your husband a message.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:02 pm

Oh good grief.

Return to “CPS Investigations”