medical/foia problems

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

stacymarks

medical/foia problems

Postby stacymarks » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:18 am

I am having problems getting needed information on my case. They keep denying me my case files and quoting a case that they LOST. I contacted the lawyer in that case Deer vs DSHS. They tell me I have to go thru my attorney to get this. I have asked my attorney to get this for me. But no luck so far. My daughter asked the cw for the court order and got the service plan. She is 13 and read thru the paperwork and noticed all the bad grammer, wrong spelling, etc. The caseworker is an idiot. I feel like they have been giving me the runaround because they are up to something. I found out in confidence that there is something medically wrong with my almost 2 year old son. They haven't notified me of what yet. I am getting very frustrated.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:28 pm

There are Two Ways to get it, supposedly.

One was to write a Letter to Director of Social Services, not CPS to request your Case File, and put clause of Freedom and Information Act. Dan Sullivan has that Legal Form Documents in other Board to fill out.

Two was to have it subpoeaned in Court, with your Attorney. (this was also sent to me by Letter by CPS saying that if I want my Case Files, I must have it subpoeaned by the Court/Judge.)

Hope that will help get the Ball Rolling. :D

Return to “Medical Issues”