I think that the school may be about to start something new

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kdddav'swife

I think that the school may be about to start something new

Postby kdddav'swife » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:23 am

Two things actually. Yesterday my husband kdddav went to pick up our youngest daughter at her elementary school. She is severely autistic and must be supervised 24/7. In other words, she cannot go anywhere without an adult. When she came to the office she was walked in by ANOTHER CHILD who looked to be younger than our daughters age (8 3/4 years old). He came home and sent an email to the principal and we expect to hear from her today. We are DEMANDING that our daughter not be allowed to go anywhere in school without an adult supervising her at all times.This is for her personal safety since. 1. She will go with anyone. A total stranger could put on a dummy name tag and say "Come with me " and she will. 2. She is non verbal, for the most part and is unaware of safety issues. 3. She is big and tall for her age and could have very easily run off from this other child if she had wanted to.

On Friday I was out when the same daughter was dropped off home after school. Hubby picked her up and the bus driver told him about a remark that she heard whoever was putting our child on the bus say to her. It was "Tell your Mommy to go ahead and give you a bath this weekend". What the?? I SHOWER my child SEVERAL times a week! Not to mention that their saying that was a violation of my kids privacy. She also is not going to tell me anything since she is nonverbal. Kdddav also wrote them about this too as we know a thing or two about privacy laws.

I guess now someone thinks that I am not bathing her enough in addition to medical neglect, neglectfull supervision,hazardous conditions and sexaul molestation.All of these allegations were unfounded. If we stay here in Florida we are going to try to get her into a new school next year.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

Dan Sullivan

Re: I think that the school may be about to start something

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:01 am

kdddav'swife wrote: Two things actually. Yesterday my husband kdddav went to pick up our youngest daughter at her elementary school. She is severely autistic and must be supervised 24/7. In other words, she cannot go anywhere without an adult. When she came to the office she was walked in by ANOTHER CHILD who looked to be younger than our daughters age (8 3/4 years old). He came home and sent an email to the principal and we expect to hear from her today. We are DEMANDING that our daughter not be allowed to go anywhere in school without an adult supervising her at all times.This is for her personal safety since. 1. She will go with anyone. A total stranger could put on a dummy name tag and say "Come with me " and she will. 2. She is non verbal, for the most part and is unaware of safety issues. 3. She is big and tall for her age and could have very easily run off from this other child if she had wanted to.

On Friday I was out when the same daughter was dropped off home after school. Hubby picked her up and the bus driver told him about a remark that she heard whoever was putting our child on the bus say to her. It was "Tell your Mommy to go ahead and give you a bath this weekend". What the?? I SHOWER my child SEVERAL times a week! Not to mention that their saying that was a violation of my kids privacy. She also is not going to tell me anything since she is nonverbal. Kdddav also wrote them about this too as we know a thing or two about privacy laws.

I guess now someone thinks that I am not bathing her enough in addition to medical neglect, neglectfull supervision,hazardous conditions and sexaul molestation.All of these allegations were unfounded. If we stay here in Florida we are going to try to get her into a new school next year.

Don't let yourselves be provoked into a confrontational position with the school administration.

You should remind (not demand) the school that your daughter needs adult supervision 24/7.

I would have ignored the bath remark... not knowing who actually made it.

Walk softly with these people.

They can make your lives miserable.

Dan

kdddav'swife

Postby kdddav'swife » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:45 am

Actually I believe she said it was the teacher who made the remark about the bath. We are just on hyperalert for anything from any of our kids schools since two of our investigations were started by school personell. Hopefully it will turn out to be a misunderstanding.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:39 am

kdddav'swife wrote: Actually I believe she said it was the teacher who made the remark about the bath. We are just on hyperalert for anything from any of our kids schools since two of our investigations were started by school personell. Hopefully it will turn out to be a misunderstanding.

I helped a family years ago where the mother was reported by the school for sexually molesting her son who was challenged with Down's Syndrome.

CPS founded the allegation and we appealed CPS' decision.

The day the mother learned the determination was reversed she called the school psychologist to let her know. The psych was the one who made the original allegation. The psych said she already received that info and she just had the woman's son in her office and he made sexual remarks which she had to report to CPS as a new allegation against the mother.

IOW the family was under investigation all over again!

Walk softly!!!

Dan

kdddav'swife

Postby kdddav'swife » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:07 am

I will walk softly Dan. My daughters guidance counselor made the last allegations on my husband for sexual abuse/domestic violence. We called for her resignation in several letters that my husband wrote to everyone he could think of. I have yet to run into her at the school and I think that she is trying to stay well away from us and our daughter. I'm pretty sure that she still works there though.They have two guidance counselors at that school and the other one has now taken over my daughters IEP meetings and stuff.I do not want to get anyone mad at us, but I still regret not saying anything earlier when the counselor at school made a statement that made me momentarily suspicious. If I had spoken upm then and told my husband what she said this last investigation could have been avoided.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:29 am

kdddav'swife wrote:I will walk softly Dan. My daughters guidance counselor made the last allegations on my husband for sexual abuse/domestic violence. We called for her resignation in several letters that my husband wrote to everyone he could think of. I have yet to run into her at the school and I think that she is trying to stay well away from us and our daughter. I'm pretty sure that she still works there though.They have two guidance counselors at that school and the other one has now taken over my daughters IEP meetings and stuff.I do not want to get anyone mad at us, but I still regret not saying anything earlier when the counselor at school made a statement that made me momentarily suspicious. If I had spoken upm then and told my husband what she said this last investigation could have been avoided.

I don't think so.

What caused the allegation to be made?

Dan

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:46 am

kdddav'swife wrote:I will walk softly Dan. My daughters guidance counselor made the last allegations on my husband for sexual abuse/domestic violence. We called for her resignation in several letters that my husband wrote to everyone he could think of.

Why should she have to resign if she was required by law to make the report?

Dan

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:42 am

Dan:

She can be made to resign, if she knowingly made a false report intentionally. It would be hard to prove otherwise.

Anyhow, Kdavv. It is also happening at my School. My Daughter told me she was made to supervise smaller Children in Kingergarten, and she was a "Volunteer" then she would get all the rewards for well done, and achievements. There are Children I see from Grade 6, 7, 8 are made to watch smaller Children at Lunch time, with the Kingergartners.

I thought boy, Supervision by other Children? I thought CPS would not allow Children supervise other Children. This was only 11 yrs old and 12 yrs old's....I was shocked to know about that supervision were allowed in Schools while Teachers and Principal are out to their Office for Lunch. They didn't want to supervise Children at Lunch Time! They are Lazy, that's what. Their job was to make sure that Children are properly supervised by an ADULT!

I mean take a look at this way, anyone could come into the School and take out a Child, while Teachers were having coffee and lunch in their Staff Office without incidence. I know this, because I went in without incident, and talked to my little daughter and took a look around, no adults in sight. I could easily take her out of School and they won't even notice it. It is scary thought. I told the Principal why they would consort to this, allow this? He said yes, and he said that the Doors are Locked and won't allow anyone in, has to use the Main Office Door to get in. Well I got in, didn't I? I couldn't believe my eyes, that this is happening in our midst. I mean Schools allow this, and CAS won't allow Parents to do their own supervision thing, and that Parents would be charged with Neglectful Supervision but Schools don't? That does not make sense. CAS supposed to PROTECT Children anywhere, even Schools!!! Anyone could get in and shoot everyone in there or even kidnap small Children. I spoke with the Teacher about this Concern, and she said "Give me a Break, I need a Lunch Break! We are allowed to have Breaks, and we were stuck with Children all day, and One Hour break is all we ask for". That is what she said. I thought boy, why are they getting paid and get a break? I believe 10 minutes break, is okay, but some one has to be there, at least ONE ADULT!! There were none. It has been happening for 8 years since my Kids were enrolled into Kingergarten. Before they used to open the Doors to ANYONE, but now they Lock all doors, except the Main Door is still open and there wasn't anyone in the Office, not even a Secretary. I looked at all the Children, and I thought, mmm where is the Adult Supervision? I told them what???? what is going on? If I was CPS in there, I would fine the School for lack of Supervision, but you and me know it ain't going to happen, because Schools HAS IMMUNITY!!! Just like CPS.

I agree with you, especially with a Special needs Child, she needs supervision and they let a child to watch her? Totally uncalled for. Yes, It has been happening in all Schools everywhere. Even a Pedophile would know about this and would take advantage of this. Scary indeed!! I will write to the School Board to address my concerns, because it could happen to small Children and they would put themselves into danger.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:44 am

sorry for repeats
Last edited by Frustrated on Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:47 am

School should have a Policy in place to protect Children, that is what we should do and we do not want to have another bad memory visits like Columbine, Pedophiles, Parent Kidnappers in violation to Custody Orders and so forth.

My School is starting to close its doors now. Well, that is a start. I think Metal detectors should be another initation.
Last edited by Frustrated on Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:53 am

I have teachers in my family.

Since all of this happened with us they are paranoid about not reporting and paranoid about making a report.

One of the teachers in our family called me and asked me about a situation. Should s/he report it or not.

I was very frank with them. How can you know the situation for sure? Do you live with them 24/7? Do you really know the family? Have you gotten to know the parent/s?

The child made a comment when they were talking about food in class when mommy/daddy go shopping they buy this or that type of food for their health and why they should eat this or that type of food for health reasons. All of this was demonstated by pictures of mommy/daddy bringing buying and bringing home food.

One five year old child in the class said they do not have food in their house? :shock: (CPS would really grab at this one)

Of course this raised the "alarm bells" in the teacher mainly because the child looked undernourished. She was not the only teacher who felt this child was undernourished.

I made my relative teacher hold off until we could discuss the whole issue. Like are both parents together? Does mom work and if she does who watches children? If parents are separated? Does child have older brothers and sisters? I wanted her to tell me as much as she could before making a decision.

I also wanted her to talk to the child to see if she could figure out why she made that statement.

Daddy was away at present war; mommy worked; grandparents watched the children while mommy worked. Grandparents fed the children and had loads of food in the cupboard and frig for the children because the children ate snacks and dinner there everyday for five days a week and sometimes they ate there on weekends with mom.

Okay let's go back to the original story.

Mommy and Daddy do not buy the food/granparents do.

Mommy does not do that type of grocery shopping/grandparents do/therefore mommy does not have that much food in there cupboards or frig (guess again where cps would go with this one)

The child associated the story to her family situation!! The child was right they did not have that type of food in their house.
As far as being malnourished her dr. says that her metabolism burns faster than most children her age and that some children grow out of this and some do not.

Now look where that would have went had s/he reported to cps.

I say all of this because the counselor in kdddav's case should have done more investigating rather than take the word of a child. A counselor should know that children relate by association (we as adults do to) and do not give the full picture by words because they are too immature to say exactly what they are thinking.

How could this little girl be mature enough to explain that.....her daddy and mommy don't go shopping because he is gone......her mommy works and therefore they eat at grandma's and grandpa's all of the time.....that her mommy and the grandparents had an agreement to make sure mom was not so stressed and they would take on the majority of the watching and feeding of the children....weekends mom relaxed and did not do the fancy meals....

Teachers and counselors should know how children are in regards to being able to relate a clear picture of an incident.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:21 am

Gee, the website is acting up, sorry for the repeats. Hope this Board will behave. LOL

Anyways,k Dazeemay, you made an excellent point. It is like that at School, where I volunteer to watch Kids at Lunch time about 6 yrs ago, I sit down and watch Children in Kingergarten, eating their lunch, they make comments like that, they would go "yuck, I hate this food, my mommy never make good meals or yuck, I hate this apple, why is mommy giving me healthy food, I want a Junk Food!" I see Children throw their Food in the Garbage every single day. Sandwiches thrown in Garbage, Oranges, apples, healthy foods, because they did not like eating Healthy Foods. One time, I told one Child to eat the Food that was given to him, he said "NO! I am not eating that Garbage! My mother never gives me Junk Food".

You see? Mommy still have lots of food at Home, it is just it is all Healthy foods, not Junk. Children loves to eat Junk Food. I know this very well. My Children would complain, Ugghhhh healthy foods! I want Chips! I want Junk Food. They refuse to eat so that is the problem with Children today. I try to introduce Healthy Foods like Raw Vegetables, Fruits, and stuff, I told them THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, or nothing. Healthy Foods, and that's it. I only give junks ONCE a month! My Cupboards are always full, my Fridge is always full. I admit I spend WAY too much on Groceries. CPS see me at Grocery Store EVERY DAY!!! I like to go shopping every day, because I don't like to sit my fat butt on the Chair doing nothing, I would like to use my time going out there looking for Sales. I buy food every day. It boost my Emotion Level and makes me feel better. Depression did me in, when CPS makes me bitter, and always make ridiculous allegations about me, which I think is absurd. So I just go out there and exercise, shop, go swimming, to get the crap out of my mind. I MADE sure my Kids are well fed, healthy, and fit and they are VERY Sport Active. They are in Activities every week. Hockey, Soccer, and stuff.

Guess what? My Son goes to Army and is that Emotional Abuse? I wonder how CPS Reacts to this one!!! :shock: When CPS has me on Emotional Abuse, and My Son REALLY wants to enroll into Army. and Army often yells. Is that Emotional Abuse? That is the question I would LOVE to ask CPS! I said Hey, I did not force my Son to enroll into the Army, he WANTS to go in, because he wants to learn Self Discipline, and respect. He wants to Learn Survival like going into the Bush in the Winter time, and how to survive. I praise him for wanting to go in. I went into the Army and I see them Yell. FORWARD MARCH!!! DISMISSED!!!! HALT!!!!

Now is that Emotional Harm? You see, slippery slope right there.....Anyways, the CPS has to learn about Deaf Culture too, I have a Book about Deaf Culture where Deaf People are allowed to make noise because of their deafness or hearing impairment. They have to yell to get the Kid's attention. Hollering, or whatever, Deaf Culture, we bang tables, we bang walls, we flick the lights on and off to get someone's attention. It is necessary and it is like Hearing People calling the Kid's Name out across the room, or outside. How do we get People's attention? Waving our hands forever till our hands falls off? Jump up and down? We would look like Crazy Maniacs out there, waving and shouting, and hey, where are you? LOL Good Grief. I really HOPE CPS Gets the grasp about Deaf Culture. I have a Deaf Friend that is way worse than me. She has 5 Children, and she was hollering, banging floors, running back and forth, telling her kids to behave. Flickering lights on and off, banging tables, banging walls. Next Door Neighbour thought something is abusing in there. But that was not the Case. :? CPS went in there, and the Mother did it in front of her Kids, and she understood that very well and closed the Case.

I think the Emotional Harm, they are trying to pin this one on me, because they want to make a Case out of me to show to the Government so they can get the Fundings. I am a Guinea Pig to them, a research Nut case to them to show proof that it is necessary to help poor fella like me. yea ....right!

Waste of time and money, I have to tell you. Dazeemay, you are right, we need to find out what goes on and what history inside a Family Home? BEFORE we report to the CPS. Because like you said, it can turn out to be moot. Small Children tend to extend tales about their situations. It does happen, and Teachers can talk to the Parent and find out first hand what is going on. Why waste time with CPS where CPS can really harm an Innocent Family in the long run???? :shock:

kdddav'swife

Dan.

Postby kdddav'swife » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:04 pm

She should have to resign becouse she KNOWINGLY questioned a child whom she was WELL AWARE has learning disabilities that include MEMORY problems as well as evidence of cognitive decline. This was documented in a report that covered more than 16 hours of extensive evaluations. The letter I got along with the report stated that a copy was also sent to her school. Mrs. Evilcounselor was also present at the case conference we had with all of the doctors and therapists who evaluated her. She and I had had several conversations prior to her calling CPS ,about my daughter.

When I questioned my daughter about why she said the things she did she got visibly upset and said "I had to say SOMETHING" which leads me to believe that she was questioned repeatedly until she gave the answers that Evilcounselor wanted to hear. My daughter has some odd behaviors too that are linked to her disabilities. My opinion is that if she can do this to us she can do it to another family. We were very lucky that our two teenagers flatly denied the allegations against their father.If they had not been there to do that I doubt if we would have custody of the younger two.

I cannot quite put my finger on exactly why I feel that the last one could have been prevented if I had raised a ruckus about some things the Evilcounselor said previously to me. It is just a feeling that I have. Looking back I realize that she had been building up to this for a while. We cannot figure out just what my hubby did or said to make her think that he was domestically violent and a child molestor. I call him my gentle giant-also my teddy bear- but I digress. I think that it was in part due to my childs behavioral addities that her teachers reported.The other part was the fact that she knew that we had had two previous investigations and probobly figured we had gotten away with something.

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:56 pm

There should be a state and federal law that whenever any one is questioned, adult or child, by any state or federal employee, that the bloody damn interview be taped.

Sorry, but I know enough on how these people question kids. The counselor that accused us bribed my son with stickers!!

Adding that to my list of reform....

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:02 pm

just skimmed over the first post since its so late and Im late getting in bed, but as far as your daughter walking to the officer herself ....

For my autistic son I had it placed in his IEP that he is not to go anywhere without an aide while he is in the schools care and supervision....EVER...if the school is unable to accomodate what is written in the IEP, your child has to be bused at the school districts expense to a school where her needs can be accomodated. They get funding for each and every thing that is in that IEP that is required for that special needs child.

Call for an IEP meeting instead of demanding things straight from the prinicpal and make the requests for these things to be placed in the IEP .....its the only legal way to get action as far as that goes ...otherwise you can preach until you are blue in the face and as long as its not in the IEP, they let it go in one ear and out the other because they do not legally have to adhere to what you advise them to do.

Good luck!

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:42 am

Hey everyone. My Wife told me of this post. I don't post as often anymore for some reasons not related to this board, like my vision is now gone in my right eye and it's stressfull to look at the comp screen for a longish period of time.

But I am not here for a pity post lol. Just giving heads up on what's going on.

Before this incident at the school, me and my wife had a meeting with the teacher and principle. This is a meeting I called, to share information, dicuss our daughter's disability at length.

Now, I am a previous level 2 Mental Health Tech, from 1993 to 1998 before I switched careers. In talking with patients who have a pscychosis, nuerosis or normal mental processes, I know the body language, the facial movements that range from an outright lie to telling total truth.

It's the same process used by the FBI and CIA. very hard to fool, and the person abserving has to be accurate in the assesment.

I didn't make an active measure to look for such things in this meeting. It all stood out plain as day. It went sour fast, with a dominating Principle, a holier than thou Teacher, a Teacher's Aid who couldn't believe what she was hearing from her two colleagues but didn't say a dang thing because she was after all, in the presence of her bosses who can fire her in a flash. The aides are not Union, after all.

That was a setting for disaster, and I believe the only way I could have gotten fair treatment, eye contact when spoken too, and got listened too without them talking to each other while I was speaking kindly and asking questions to which got vague answers, I would have had to been Jesus Christ himself.

Forgive my blasphemy please, it's not intended as such with negativism, but in their expectations I would have had to been perfect in giving them what they wanted to hear. Like that I was wrong and lesser than them and they were always right. I was told how many potty training classes they took. I was informed how special the program was, and how many years the teachers trained for it. I was told. Never once did they consider anything I had to say or ask. I told my wife as we were leaving the meeting, in a normal tone, "Honey, I didn't like the way they ignored me when I asked them questions." At that time, about 20 feet behind me, I heard the Principle call out to me, "What did you say to me?"

I explained I was talking with my wife. We were after all, in the parking lot. Heading away. A good distance away. She laughed when I told her I had addressed my wife as "Honey," and she said she answers to that a lot. Her laugh was forced, clearly agitated. I waited until we got to the car with windows up and on the road home before I told my wife what I couldn't help but notice.

Their body language was defensive while speaking at us, not with us, and changed their affect (facial features) to an apathy based expression when talking to each other when the parents were trying to ask questions. Non hostile, easy and calm questions. The Principle eventually got on my nerves with this, then avoided eye contact the entire time when I was trying to compare notes about potty training. I didn't lose my temper, but I did return a mild reproach, to show that I didn't care for the ugly treatment. On my way home, I told my wife, "We got to either get her outta this school or us outta this state." I knew then they are doing their best to set us up.

That was before I went to check my daughter out early, because I wouldn't make it home in time to get her off the bus as my Mom was seeing a cardiologist and I was her driver.

On Firday, when I got my Daughter off the bus, the driver told me she heard the teacher telling mt Daughter who doesn't speak to tell her parents to "Please give me a bath this weekend." This very last Friday. I assured the bus driver my Daughter's Hygiene was excellent as she gets showers. I had to assure the bus driver. And nowhere in her notebook, which the teacher writes in daily, was anything about her hygiene at all. But mostly, I didn't like the fact I had to smooth the ruffled feathers of a concerned bus driver. That was a potential false neglect call waiting to happen. It may happen anyways for all I know.

I knew I would have to pick my daughter up on Monday, and so went in the Office, but the Principle was "too busy" to see me. No problem, I knew she didn't like me to begin with since the last meeting I was treated like cr*p. I asked the receptionist for her email. I got it with a smile. (I have no idea what the previous evilcouncilor had noted or written in those private files in her report, as I can only access an abridged report becuase I don't have a high priced lawyer, but since then, I never got a decent attitude out of any staff at school. God I wish I had the money for expungement!)

In walks my daughter with this little kid leading her not by the hand, but by the wrist, with my Daughter in tow. She was having trouble keeping up, being pulled along faster than her hypotonia (low muscle tone) could barely keep pace with. She could have easily fell or worse. And this was a little kid. When the kid saw me look at my Daughter in surprise, he immediately assumed I was the Father, placed her hand in mind and took off. There were four other adults in that office, Parents waiting for their kids, and one other was male. What if he looked at her in surprise instead of me? The receptionist smiled at me and nodded, noting I got the right kid.

In my email, I wanted two solutions to these issues. If there are no adults to escort my daughter to the front office when I pick her up, I am to be given a visitor's pass, or my wife, and we pick her up directly from the classroom. And that nowhere is she to go unsupervised anywhere on the property without an adult. For the hygiene issue, discussing my Daughter's private plan of care out in the open is a violation of her rights to privacy. I am requesting that it doesn't get discussed in public anymore and to contact the parents from here on out if there are concerns. (I will tell them to put it in her IEP from now on, but it's in her Medical Records which they have a copy of at the school, she is 24/7 supervised by an adult.)

I CC'd it to the Superintendant, whom I know to be a fair man, whom I talked with on the phone before when those other false charges were levied against me with the evilcouncilor. He is after all, elected, and he doesn't want any blemsihes during his tenutre. When last I was a micrometer from going to his opponent with my case that made his School System look bad indeed, he did his best to make sure the evilcouncilor never again had anything to do with us or meetings or with our other daughter she interrogated illegally.

I know trouble is coming. I made requests that were not extensive or unreasonable. I missed the Principle's call today but got her message, I will be here tomorrow for the call as I know what time it's coming. Guardianship is all ready done for the last couple of months for my Mother and Brother, but I am in a tizzy. Our hidden camera was accidently disassembled by my autistic daughter as she found it while I was looking away. It's not reassembleable. :(

I am being invesitgated behind my back by the staff all ready. They are seeing issues where there are none, and when I tell them that kindly, I get a wandering eye, the backstep shuffle and shoulder facing forward. Done unconsciously while contemplating a situation does imply hidden motives that isn't pleasant. Not even making a glimpse at eye contact.

And about making our lives Hell, it's all ready there. From the moment the first knock came.

Wish us luck. We're going to need it.
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:12 am

Kdddav,

The only alternative I see to your situation is a legal aid lawyer for your daughter and other children.

Here is a link to how they have helped other children

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=2414

Hope this helps.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:34 pm

Kdddav:

I know how you feel about the "Cold Shoulders", "eye rolling looks", "gawky at you". I got those at School and the Principal would look at me like I was "dirty" and the teachers too. I saw them talking and laughing together in the Staff room, looking at me like I was an "invalid". It was horrible feeling. I hate feeling that way.

Anyways, to answer the other member's comments:

Yes, I saw the CPS Workers giving Bribes to my Children such as Candy, Stickers, Tattoes with Police Crest on it. I think such Bribing should be out and eliminated when they use this for Interview Questions. It should be included in the Law that:

No bribing allowed of ANY THING to Children while interviewing is in process.

NO SUGGESTIVE Questions such as "identifiying" the maltreater into the Questions such as "inserting your name" into the Questions, they are supposed to allow the Children to identify who the maltreater was.

I had enough of this crap. It is a Trap to all Children and the Children had NO CLUE that it is all a trap for their Parents to be put in the guamire. I think all the interview Questions with Children SHOULD BE PRESENT WITH AN ADULT or a PARENT OR WITNESS. PERIOD!

What is the right they don't understand "I wish to speak with my Lawyer, I am not saying anything to you?"

I think everything should be included in the Reform. Period. Also that to include in the Reform that we must have Communications in place to communicate BETTER with CPS, STOP this RUNAROUND and SECRET MESSAGES Goin' on's....that got to be stopped immediately. Period.

Everything will run smoothly and the Parents will regain trust if the Reform is in place.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:34 am

Dazeemay,

Thanks, I read your link, and of course I all ready knew that since Feb of 2000, Legal Aid doesn't touch anything CPS. Heck, ask them to do a guardianship, they will refuse becuasee it can be used against CPS. Florida is very nasty these days, and why it's a Number 3 worst in the Union for taking children on false charges. It wasn't an easy thing for me to beg their help two years ago and get told coldly why I couldn't get it.

My case, while not hot, but cold due to the time, is still on the Florida Bar Pro Bono board. Been there for years now. It's unlikely I'll get any help from that direction either, against the CPS woman who broke into my house, thinking nobody was home.

Frustrated,
Yes, I know what you're saying. You got the same treatment I did, and yes, it should be illegal to do that to parents. I tell them everytime they are in my face that a good, legal investigation will find true abuse, and these illegal, fake plastic investigations that rely on lies for evidence will prosecute armies of innocent families.

They hate hearing that because they can't deny it.

Now for the update. I got a nice as pie call from the principle, was told that children leading the disabled students was not normal, it was a fluke because the Substitute teacher didn't know about Valerie. Her regular teacher and regualar aid has been out, and steps were taken to ensure it won't repeat.

Then she told me that the remarks about the bath was also improper, and that was done by the regular teacher, just before she took a few days off for more of her specialized training, and she will get with her and ask what was said and why.

Then the request came, from a direction I knew it would come from. The Principle asked me nicely not to include the Superintendant in future issues and to please give her a chance. (Jim Yancy, I salute you!)

I explained that since the poor treatment I got, any future issues will be co-shared with the Superintendant, her boss, whom is responsible for her behavior, appropiate or not, and that is just the way it is, and if she wants to act poorly in the future, it will be done in front of the Schoolboard as they will no longer have the excuse of saying "What are you talking about?" the next time any false charges are trumpted up. And no more "misunderstandings." I got acknowledged that it was my option, and I agreed and informed her that option was now normal procedure and future issues will be treated as the same.

The phone call ended on a nice note, but I am not fooled nor reassured. Only time will tell if anything will come of this, but at least, I got one person on my side, her boss. If that's what it takes to keep them civil until we change schools, then so be it. At least in a new school, or a new state, we may actually have a chance at a normal life again.

I know the hotline records aren't accessable outside of Florida. We are not in the Florida Central Abuse Registry (FCAR) which is checkable from everywhere in the US who has access, but only on the hotline records that we had calls on us. It is based on that over the treatment I get here in Florida. Makes me sick. Reform or abolishment is a must, nationwide.

Stay safe and fight well, friends. I will pray for everyone on this board tonight.
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:55 pm

kdddav,

When you went to legal aid, did you go in behalf of yourself or your children? From what I am reading they cannot refuse to give legal aid to the child.

The reason I ask this is because I do not want to discourage anyone on the board if one has not approached it from the view of having our children represented in order for our cases to be heard.

We keep fighting it from the parent's perspective and maybe we need to change our tactics.

I am trying to find out all of the info I can in regards to doing it this way.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:16 am

Dazeemay,

Legal aid told me they don;t touch CPS issues, period. I asked about geting help for my kids only, I was told no. I asked if I could simply get help with Delaration of Facts forms, etc, I was told that if it's related to CPS in any way, for any person in the house, they won't do it. And that I simply had to fork out for the attorney.

The quote, "If it can be used against CPS, it can't be done here." was challenged by me. I asked how they can even function, as a Will can actually contest where a child goes should a Parent die, and she got her supervisor, whom came to the office and told me that if placement was discussed in a Will, they wouldn't do it. And since 90% of Florida are retired folks without minor children, it rarely comes up to the point of not being able to function.

Then,

"Will you please leave."

Just to let you know, my phone call wasn't the end of my attempt to get help from Legal Aid. But the visit was the last, and never once was my tone out of place. In fact, I was really begging. I won't be doing that again anytime soon.

On another note, I am glad your grandkids are home. :) I love reading success stories. :)

[/list]

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:27 am

really? That is odd. They won't help Children? Did you say that the Child is a Special Needs? I think you should go to AFRA, to find out why the Legal Aid is refusing services for Children. Also, you should go to Children's Rights Adovacate, to find out "why".

It seems the more I hear, that the Legal Aid SUPPORTS CPS Agencies!!! uggghhhh, another Corrupt Government System. Just the same.

I got Legal Aid for only Custody and Divorce, and plus because I was Deaf and I was on a Disability Pension. I have not YET find out if Legal Aid up here would help Children. I will call to see if that is true. I will get back to you if it is the same comments up here in Canada.

I was told by some one else, that if the Children were denied of their Rights to obtain a Lawyer, or something of that sort, that the Children should write to their Obumsdman. The Obumsdman will definetely help them. Maybe you should go to your State Obumsdman and tell them of your circumstances, that they won't help your Children. The Obumsdman will help you and refer you to "Services" that you really need. I heard so far, they are great help.

Hope this help move a Mountain! LOL

tinytots

Postby tinytots » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:34 pm

Im in central fl and kind of going through the same thing. We found out Tue that the councellor reported us for so called verbal/phy abuse to our son! It is untrue and I went to the superintendant today because the principal has been very suportive (or so it seems) but she is not his direct supervisor so I want his resignation for filing a false report. (my son has adhd/odd and add and has been there for 5 years so they know he isnt always honest and forthright when telling tales, the more elaborate the more attention whether it negative or positive he loves it-
Anyways the superintendent agreed the councellor overstepped his bounds and she said she will schedule a meeting, Im sure this means the nice principal will change to a mean one!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:40 pm

Tiny tots, ugghhhh you too? It seems to be an epidemic with ADHD< ADD< ODD Children...

Yes, I am up for "Emotional Harm" on my Son, just because he has O.D.D. and CPS Doctor say that he also has ADHD< ADD, etc...etc..

Now, what does Emotional Harm have to do with ADHD, ADD< ODD?

Because Children has problems! that's why, they think we caused this problem in the first place!

Whatever happened to "don't blame the Child because he has a disorder?"

It is "Blame the Parents!"

People and CPS thinks the opposite way because there are money to be made OFF of ADHD< ADD< ODD Children, because one, is because the Children has too many problems inside them, and thus costs alot money for Counselling and so forth! They are special needs children, and CPS makes more money off of them than a healthy child.

I am sick of it, hearing CPS saying "Emotinal Harm, Phy. Abuse" on ADHD< ADD< ODD Children. What if it is just being them? They are Children for goodenss sake! If we discuss this 20 yrs later, we would have not discussed verbal abuse anymore. :roll: They will say "it is a Problem" for Adults. :roll: Now Doctors says in the News, that we have to deal with this problem immediately, because in their own words, when they become Adults, they will be screwed. This is what the Doctors said! One of them said that "if the ADHD< ADD children are not fixed today, that when they become an Adult, they will have a "disorganized life and become messy, disorganized" themselves.

Isn't that what other People are like these days anyways? what a laugh! Even People proscrastinate buying Christmas Presents until the last minute. Is that disorganizing to them? and they don't have ADD< ADHD? Good grief, doctors will say just about anything just to make a buck. :roll:

tinytots

Postby tinytots » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:40 am

Emotional harm because they think since the child can be so uncontrollable, we as the parent loose our control and emotionally/physically harm the child as a result- thats crap. Let them raise one of these children for 11 years and tell me its not the hardest thing they have ever had to do! There is not a day that doesnt go by that I dont hear from the school for some issue he has been involved in or listen to the way he disrespects me as his mother not his school chum, and god forbid you spank your child. They are trained to threaten you with "If you touch me Ill call cps", Not to mention the $200 after insurance I put out on meds each month to help the school as well as myself keep his disorders in check. Or the monthly phyciatricappt and councelling appt I pay for (with insu) to be sure he is getting emotionally what he needs to help him succeed. But the school councellor still says after 5 years enrolled Iam abusing him, yeah Iam a terrible parent!!!! Today I found out he is not a school district employee- GET THIS HE IS CONTRACTED FROM THE CENTER FOR DRUG FREE LIVING!!!!!!!!
Talking to elementary school kids-

Return to “CPS Investigations”