The Constitution 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper"

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Bob_Lynn

The Constitution 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper"

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:50 am

The goddamned Patriot Act is a piece of toilet paper Mr. goddamned President, not the Constitution.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/p ... 7779.shtml

sob900

Postby sob900 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:26 pm

I concure. and I add you are just a goddamned redneck and puppet you coward!!!
Dan
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

sob900

Postby sob900 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:52 pm

I'll ask every one else this question again. When is enough enough? It is bad enough that the few people who think they controll this world think nothing more of us than a product that they make their living off of. They care nothing of any one except themselves and I doubt that they even care about that. I am tired of people telling me to just go along with what I'm told to do like a good little boy, or I'll have my hiney swatted. I am not saying we should have a violent uprising or make any thing any worse than it is, but I can not just sit idly by any more and allow the wrong that I see to continue, because that would make me just as culpable as the people doing it, I am not rich and powerfull and do not have unlimited resources, but I do have determination, insight and my witts and they are powerfull allies indeed and I intend to use them to my full capabilities.
Dan
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:05 pm

You don't really think that CPS will use this to go against us, it will give them more ammunition, and more POWER to gather Evidence this way. Do you recoken? It is more violation of our Rights further. I know it is a piece of paper that gives the Police more power to investigate. Bush is a Monkey, he don't know which end is what and what.

Good Grief. I really hope they keep the TWO's SEPERATE!!! CPS better not use this to abuse their POWER! I have a problem with this Patriot Act, and I know I AM not the only one!

It gives the Police more Power to investigate on ALL OF YOU, and if CPS asks the Police if there is any Evidence in there that screams ABUSE, they can use this against YOU! But I KNOW that the Police cannot do that, they have to determine if the Person is a TERRORIST. But the Police has to report the Abuse anyways, so.....sliperry slope right there. IT is INFORMATION SHARING, they must do.

WE ARE DOOMED!! It is the concrete proof that they are violating our Privacy Rights further. It is not Free Land of Ol' USA anymore, more like Communist Country!

SilverFox

Postby SilverFox » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:48 am

I agree, freedom is eventually doomed in the USA. It might take a few centuries for it to evaporate altogether, but it can't last in a high-tech world that enables government to track every movement of its citizens. Instead of 1984 Orwell should have named his book 2024.

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:19 am

All I'm going to say is I didn't vote for Bush either time. Or his father. Ditto for Reagan.

Bush's true colors are starting to come out, and I cannot wait until the 'W' stickers on cars go away totally. I hate those things.

AllForThisSite

Postby AllForThisSite » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:10 am

Bush has done nothing but tear this country apart since he got in office; but I'm not going to get all political here. I will say that I feel sorry for the people under him that have no choice but to follow what he tells them to follow. He'll screw up the way the world operates while he's in there only to get nice fat "I was once President" check and the next new guy will spend his term in office cleaning up the Bush mess. All I can say is, give a man toilet paper and he'll make an ass out of himself. Which is pretty much the case here.
P.A.S.S.
Parents Against Social Services
http://144418.aceboard.net/

You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:20 am

With the NSA and CPS, coupled with the Real ID Act, we as parents don't have a chance when H.R.1268 goes full effective.

http://abolish.atspace.com

This is an interesting site, with things against Bush and how the Real ID Act is going to function. I checked up on everything that was there, and shockingly, everything was accurate and valid.

It's like overkill. We are tracked, CPS invades and destroys our lives, and keeps track of us, and now a Driver's Liscense Replacement will keep track of us too.

I did a little research, while my eye was being good to me today (and still is thank God) and I learned that the RFID chips, which have a high chance of being used since they are in US Passports now, aren't like GPS tracking.

It's a thousand more times better than GPS.

So we're boxed in. It's going to take some serious doing to undo CPS and their unlaws. When and if I can see a Doctor again and get my eye cared for, I am coming out swinging.
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

sob900

Postby sob900 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:56 pm

Bush is nothing more than a puppet with a hand shoved up his arse. While the ones in the back ground pull the strings.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:22 pm

wow,, and I thought this forum was for dicusstions about cps and the way they tear people apart not an all you can eat gripe feast. The president didn't make the laws about how cps operates,

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:33 pm

Rkeyser, he helped enhance the non laws by offering cps $4,000 more to their kitty.

The government did not give cps any laws just rules and that was so they could easily do what they do to us without, quote unquote breaking their own laws.

If they had laws, like what is going on now about the president breaking the federal law on eavesdropping, then we could fight them better.

If they had laws we would be able to have a trial by jury of our own peers and come out winning.

And if the president or any president really believed in the constitution they would not have allowed this and the same goes for our politicians.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:41 pm

what I find amazing is how easy it is to blame someone else, everything bad that is happening is all the president's fault,, give me a break, $4,000. is a drop in the bucket to cps, so how does that make is sweeter for them?

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:07 am

There are laws. Eighteen are Federal Laws that apply to all states. Georgia has about 100 (Never counted all them) that pertain only to Child Welfare.

The problem is the laws are not followed and obeyed, and even worse it is virtually impossible to get a court to recognize there is law and to make CPS accountable to obey the law.

This bashing of the President only diverts us from the real issues. As Dazeemay said though, I too can not understand how any human being in a position of authority in government, be it elected or appointed can stand by and let an agency operate in such an illegal fashion and harm as many families and children as does CPS.

We only have the word of a few far left wing Senators that the law was broken in the eavesdropping. The consensus in the conservative media is that Congress passed law to allow that authority. In any event I so wish they would tap my telephone and listen to my conversations, then there would be no doubt how much I detest the way Government on all levels has become so deceptive and evil. Heck, they won't read my letters how else are they to know.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:19 am

RKeyser wrote:what I find amazing is how easy it is to blame someone else, everything bad that is happening is all the president's fault,, give me a break, $4,000. is a drop in the bucket to cps, so how does that make is sweeter for them?

Easy answer. It's not easy blaming somebody. No, the President is not responsible for my heater breaking down, nor is he responsable for my lack of health benefits. However, he IS responsbile, under oath, to UPHOLD our Constitution.

Considering that California has 1 in every 5 children in it's State in Foster Care, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of Children nationwide, the 4K extra bucks per kid added frosting to the all ready 285 Billion Dollar cake CPS gets nation wide.

That is 285 Billion through 97 different Federal Compensation Programs devised by individual States. Yet, sometimes when you go to Wal-Mart or somewhere sililar, and see people raising money for "Adopted Children". They are the ones who have been fooled into thinking the baby industry is strapped for cash.

The Mondale Act
American Safe Families Act
Social Secuirty Title IV-E

The ERA of the small, dirt-smudged face of a homeless child looking up at an adult with big begging eyes has been eradicated a LONG time ago.

No politician, including the President, wants to even look at this National outrage.

Now let me get something clear. Every Parent here on this board has had thier Constitutional Rights slammed straight to HELL, by Judges, by the Police, by Social Workers who are HAPPY to do it over and over and hide it all behind the Iron Curtain of Confidentiality. No cop, no judge respects or will even consider these Parent's rights. Civil Court is the damnation of happy families through the power of unlaws.

I had a Social Worker BREAK into my house! The cops defended the Social Worker, the State Attorney said nothing can be done about it unless I have it Video Taped... and I am like, "WHY and HOW can they keep getting away with this? Breaking and entering is against the law!"

Bush: The Constitution is a goddamned piece of paper!

Yeah, with Leaders like that for an example, NO WONDER the damn States get away with it. So yes, it's BUSH's fault.

Not George Washing, or Teddy Rosevelt, or even Jimmy Carter. BUSH is the one who says our Rights are gaddamned.

Sad to say the President encourages it right in front of others. What chance do us Parents have now? At all? None.

Man, if I can figure it out, and others can figure it out on this board, why can't you?
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:05 am

RKeyser wrote:what I find amazing is how easy it is to blame someone else, everything bad that is happening is all the president's fault,, give me a break, $4,000. is a drop in the bucket to cps, so how does that make is sweeter for them?

RKeyser's right, we have no one to blame but ourselves. We elected legislators and Presidents who enacted or supported laws that violate our Constitutional and human rights. Or we stood by like a bunch of sheep and watched as these officials whittled away at our constitutional rights and did nothing. So the end result was that the greedy and those with no respect for human rights (which does not exclude those we elected) took advantage of our failures and started destroying children and families for their self-serving profit.

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:17 am

There is now nor has there ever been a Bush sticker on my car. The people in my neighborhood are removing their Bush stickers left and right. I did not vote for any of these people. I'm saddened that the horror of 9/11 has allowed not only our politicians but the people to forget the freedom this country symbolizes.

We can't fix everything, but we can at least start small and work up. Right now my goal is just to make sure my county follows their own policy. As for the bigger things, I will educate myself even better about those running for government. Perhaps what has happened this last term will also prod others into educating themselves.

As far as blaming Bush, I'm not even going there. The last few years have been scary with his appointments, but it seems as if the people are seeing the light. This, too, shall pass, and we will pick up the pieces. We're Americans, and nothing stops us.

Return to “CPS Investigations”