Anyone know of spiral fracture on infant deemed NOT abuse?

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Brook

Anyone know of spiral fracture on infant deemed NOT abuse?

Postby Brook » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:07 pm

Hello. I just found this site and am posting for the first time.

I'll make this short though the paperwork on our current nightmare is running close to 175 pages and counting.

Long story short:

My son was driving, I was in the seat next to him, his 6 month old son was in his car seat behind me facing the rear of the car. We went around a curve and the door next to the baby flew open. Instinctively my son did 3 things: 1) put his foot on the brake and try to brake fast while not skidding out of control, 2) kept his left hand on the steering wheel, and 3) instantaneously reached for his son with his right hand in order to pull him from the open door. As he pulled the baby away from the opening he felt something 'pop.' That pop could have happened anywhere on the arm and not specifically under his hand.

Our pediatrician believes what we said happened but was required to notify CPS. Actually a doctor in his clinic (Dr. F) 'offered' to call for him. When he did, even though he hadn't examined our little guy, and even though he hadn't talked to us or heard firsthand what happened, he reported it as definite child abuse saying the injury didn't coincide with the story we told.

The characters:

:D Dr. P = Our pediatrician (he owns the clinic),in his 50's
:evil: Dr. F = Another doctor in the clinic, in his 30's
:evil: Dr. D = CPS's doctor

Important to note: Dr. P, our pediatrician, examined my Grandson and spoke with us about how the accident happened. Dr. F NEVER did either!!

<> CPS had their doctor assess the case. She talked extensively with Dr. F and they both agreed it was child abuse done by my son.

<>Our pediatrician called and told CPS he believed it was NOT abuse and he wanted to attend the CPT meeting also.

<>Despite our pediatrician's support, our baby was put into foster care with a woman who left him in daycare all day while she worked.

<>Copies of the records we've gotten through our attorney from CPS are filled with lies, untruths, conversations that never took place, on dates when it was a weekend and my son was at his National Guard weekend and the Mother was at her Army Reserves weekend so it couldn't have taken place, and so much more.

<>Dr. F ordered full skeletal x-rays taken and then said he could see old rib fractures from when my Grandson was 2 months old, though faint.

<>Dr. D (the CPS doctor) said the skeletal x-rays were clear and showed nothing except the injured arm.

This has been going on for about 2+ months now. Perhaps the nightmare has just begun.

I simply want to know if anyone knows of any cases where an infant had a spiral fracture and it was ultimately deemed accidental.

In the case of my Grandson: My son grabbed to save him instinctively. He doesn't remember if he grasped his arm, his leg, his shoulder, etc. In that the arm was injured, we assume that's what he grasped. That being the case, when he grasped him was the baby's arm by his side? Scratching his head? In his mouth? Grabbing his shoe? Scratching his tummy? And did my son grasp him with his thumb facing the baby's thumb, or facing his shoulder? We just don't know. It would make a differene if the baby was scratching his head, grabbing his shoe, or flailing off to the side as we went around the corner. Right? Plus as my son pulled the baby away from the open door he met resistance because the baby was buckled in. And when he pulled the baby away from the open door he had to bend his arm and pull. It seems to me that could then twist somehow.

But here's what Dr. D said in her assessment sent to the CHILD ABUSE INTERVENTION DEPARTMENT:

'This history of trauma to the arm seems implausible. The fracture to the humerus requires some force and usually some distraction off midline or torsion to the bone. The dad is very unclear of how he might have grabbed the baby that day. Most infants are tightly placed in their car seats and their arms would nt be the first thing one would grab if trying to stabilize the car seat....I am very concerned that the baby is not safe in the care of his father.'

And here's what I have to say about that:

My son didn't give a hoot about saving the car seat. After all, in that the door was shut and yet it flew open, perhaps the baby could have come unbuckled even though he'd been buckled in. There would have been precious little consolation to have saved the car seat though the baby flew out the open door. (Duh!!)

Another thing: I don't know how many babies in car seats you've handled but they play in their seat, often with a toy they've been given. They squeal in delight and clap their hands. And this I know -- a baby in a car seat has plenty of room to move his arms and legs around!!! After all, it's ONLY THE TORSO that's strapped in.

I thank God the Mother and Father aren't at odds with each other. If they were, I'll bet my son would be found guilty no matter what we did or said. That's because she'd be bitter and saying biased and exaggerated things, if not lies about him.

As for me? Well I had 2 sons and adopted 4 daughters from Asia. The last two adopted were 10 and 15 years old. One had parents who were lepers and the other's Mother was in and out of a mental hospital. (These children were chosen by me at orphanages I visited.)

I visited over 70 orphanages in one city alone. I worked extensively with orphans, street children, children of prostitutes and lepers, and found American adoptive families for 104 children.

I received national recognition for the philanthropic work I did with the orphans and underprivileged children of that nation. My picture was on the front page of every newspaper in the nation and everywhere I went, people recognized me and whispered my name.

While waiting at a street corner downtown one day an old, weathered woman who'd been waiting there also came up to me, looked very close into my face and asked questioningly in her native tongue, 'Orpahange Mother?'

To which I replied in her language, 'You betcha.'

It's ironic because it has now been deemed unsafe by CPS for my Grandson to be left alone with me.

<>Tell that to the 3 year old dwarf, Tae-Ho, that I found an adoptive home for. It was with Margaret, a single American of 42 who worked for the Corps of Engineers...and was a dwarf herself.

<>Tell that to the 16 year old girl who'd run away from the abusive family she'd lived with where she'd been their servant since she was 5. They called her Bok-Dong, which was a boy's name and I told her she needed a girl's name. That's the day she became Jenny, which is similar to the name Jin-Hee. She lived with my family for 6 months until my friend, Father Ben Zweber, found an adoptive family for her in the US. And imagine: this girl had NEVER attended school a day in her life!

Regarding Father Ben: http://www.akconnection.com/webcal/webC ... view=month

<>Tell that to the street children I'd find up on Hooker Hill. Father Ben had told me he'd take any street children I found. My first group consisted of 4 boys 11-13. They'd buy gum for W100 and sell it for W200 to the GI's at the bars. One who'd been on the streets the longest was, a year later, being adopted by a millionaire in Alaska who had 18 adopted Korean children.

<>Tell that to Kyung-Sook, 3 years old, who had polio. Her Father didn't want her so he gave her to me. We nicknamed her Cookie. Father Ben also placed her after she'd lived with us for 11 months.

<>Tell that to the little 3 year old Amerasian boy with the massive afro whose Mother had died and he'd been taken in by a neighbor. A year later when I met him he had a debt of $1,000 he had to pay in order to be freed for adoption. A woman in the US had somehow heard about me and my work in that country, which she was visiting. She'd come with $540 to be used for the orphans somehow, perhaps for winter gloves or socks. That was money she'd asked people to donate instead of flowers when her husband died. I took her to meet the woman wish cash in hand. The woman was convinced to accept the money and the toddler with the massive afro was taken in by Father Ben and placed with an adoptive family in the US.

<>Tell it to Mrs. Kang, a woman whose elderly Mother was going to the ocean with her Grandchildren 1 and 3. She was going to take them all into the ocean to die because their future was so bleak. Mrs. Kang told her Mother about an article she'd read about me and asked that she give her a chance to contact me and see if I could help. She got my number from the newspaper and called me that day. I visited the Grandmother that afternoon and by 9:45 PM had an adoptive family for the girls...an Army pilot and his wife who was a nurse. Grandmother had gotten the girls from their Mother who'd become a prostitute when her husband, Grandmother's son, died in a motorcycle accident. The future had looked so bleak but now they were all so happy, with Grandmother's last surviving son calling the adoptive Father his American Brother, and the prostitute Mother really liking both parents (though she didn't want to at first), and Grandmother was unbelievably happy. I suggested they all go down that day and have a professional picture taken of them for the girls. That way the children would know both families worked together to create the best possible future for the girls. They did just that.

<>Tell it to the last 3 children I found an adoptive family for. Their Father and Grandmother lived in Lazarus Village, a leper colony. That's where they would have grown up if they hadn't been adopted. They were adopted by a single American woman who taught at the DODDS schools overseas. And long after the girls were adopted they were still able to visit their biological Father and Grandmother because she remained there teaching for some years afterwards.

<>Tell that to Mee-Kyung, a 16 year old girl in Eternal Life Christian Children's Home. The woke up one morning to find 7 boys dead from carbon monoxide poisoning due to their heating. One was Mee-Kyung's brother. What did she do? In a city of 8 million people, who did she call? She called me and when I answered she said, 'Mommy, Sang-Hung is dead.' I brought her to my home that weekend, took her to church with us on Sunday, stood and introduced her and the situation...and ultimatly a church member adopted her even though she was legally too old to adopt by American law. She's now Tammy living in southern California. Two years ago she and her husband bought a $550K home.

<>Tell that to the two 16 year old boys named Lee, Choul and Chun, Hyung-Shik. I met them in the orphanage they'd lived their entire lives in and befriended them. In our home they finally found a family where they felt they belonged. I told them they never had to call before coming over; that they were AWAYS WELCOME. Though Asian men are not raised to be outwardly affectionate, these boys would come up to me, put their arm around my neck, kiss me on the cheek and whisper in my ear, 'I love my Mom!!'

And CPS says my precious Grandson isn't safe with me?

It is the supreme insult!!

There's an expression I've heard from time to time but never used. (It's not lady like.) But right now it seems appropriate.

CPS...bite me!!!

Regards to you all...Brook
The Evergreen State

Dan Sullivan

Re: Anyone know of spiral fracture on infant deemed NOT abus

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:30 pm

Brook wrote:
I simply want to know if anyone knows of any cases where an infant had a spiral fracture and it was ultimately deemed accidental.

Yes.

Spiral fractures are seen as nonaccidental by many doctors and CPS.

The fact is most spiral fractures are accidental.

Best, Dan

Brook

I hope so but it's not what we've been told.

Postby Brook » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:25 pm

Spiral fractures are seen as nonaccidental by many doctors and CPS.

The fact is most spiral fractures are accidental.

Dan, we've heard just the opposite from our pediatrician, certainy rom CPS, and it's what I've continued to see online in the research I've been doing. At least, that's what I continue to hear as regards to infants under 8-9 months old.

I'm hoping someone will have some cases to share with me. I keep googling but to no avail.

Regards...Brook

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:26 pm

I have many broken bones and I will tell you that an Emergency Doctor cannot tell if my hand was broken, because they could not see it very well, and had to "advise" the other Doctor, which they said in fact yes, it is broken on my wrist.

I am just saying that most Doctors are not real expert on broken fractures and bones. NOT A REAL EXPERT! They would require more than two doctors to make that conclusion. They can easily miss a hairline fracture, I told them repeatedly it is painful and the other Doctor caught it on, and saying yes, it is "broken". The other said no, and THIRD Doctor, just confirmed "yes it is broken".

So thus, MOST Doctors are not really an expert when it comes to hair line fractures and bones. Guess what? Two of the Doctors in Emergency the SAME DAY said "it is broken" whereas the two weeks before, I was in pain the first doctor said it was not broken. :roll: and send me home in excurigating pain.

I know most of the Fractures are accidental, because I have been there. LOL My Daughter came into the Emergency Room because she fell off the Bike on a slippery road, while it was snowing, and her wrist is broken, and they say it could have run in the family? There are Brittle Bones Syndrome to consider as well. My bones are brittle because I am not taking in enough Calicum. So thus, if a 6 months old infant, which bones have not structured fully, it can be accidental, because if it was "abuse" as they claim, the Son would be worst off than it is "claimed". because of the length of the arm, and the circumference of the Arm, is about what 2 inches or 3 inches? If the Abuse as they "claim", it would do a farther more damage than it is really indicated, which they say it is minimal. Such Abuse can shatter more damage to the bones and the skin can bruise. Remember to put this into consideration, that if the abuse did in fact "occur", the son should have gotten bruises on the skin, correct? You see? It is a slippery slope they are going on "abuse claim" whereas your Son just popped your Grandson's arm while the door had flung open and I would save the Son happily then to let him go? Does that even make sense to them? I guess not, because they are power hungry, and money hungry, and he was put into Foster Care without putting the consideration to put him with other Relatives? like you for instance? or other relatives? Why just Foster Care? That is because it makes money and makes fundings flow smoothly for them. That's why. CPS Doctors MAKES MONEY from CPS just to CLAIM positive diagnosis. That is what makes it even more dangerous medicine known to Children and it is HARMFUL.

The CPS are on their Power Ego Trips, and wants Fundings to flow using the Children as Money making machines, like a Production, where the other Children could have needed the Help the most like you and other Children. Did you know that they use Children as Extortion? Black mail? To force you into Service Plan or whatever? Or even better yet, put them up for Adoptions to make even more money? That is what makes them bad karma for bad interests of the Children. I am even more shocked to find out the rate in Foster Care System, they do in fact abuses Children from within, and neglects them just like you mentioned, putting him in Day care while she worked? So she is receiving a Cheque just to put him in her house.

I know there are SO MANY Military Families are wrongfully persecuted by CPS because they are easy prey, because the Parents would be too busy elsewhere working for the Military, like the ones going to Iraq, and CPS would target these Children. I have heard many friends from the Military Families telling me that it is in fact happening to them, down in Southern States like Missouri, Texas, California, even Illinois. One Military Father just happened to come back home from Iraq only to find out that his Son is taken away into Foster Care. Just like that and guess what? he is from Illinois. :roll: Pretty convienent where they are in the wrong path from Katrina Hurricane Damage. I am just telling you that they do target Military Families because my Cousins are the Military from the Southern States, and they are telling me that their Friends got their children taken away from the same Government that puts them into Iraq to protect the Country. Such nice treatment, eh?

Brook

Do they even have a conscience?

Postby Brook » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:46 am

[quote="Frustrated"]I have many broken bones and I will tell you that an Emergency Doctor cannot tell if my hand was broken, because they could not see it very well, and had to "advise" the other Doctor, which they said in fact yes, it is broken on my wrist.

**Apparently Dr F noted that it was extremely faint, and someone at CPS noted that it's a 'hard call.' And yet it's mentioned in multiple places throughout the paperwork. Of course in all those other places they don't say that it's faint nor hard to call. Of course not, because saying so wouldn't bolster their case!

Remember to put this into consideration, that if the abuse did in fact "occur", the son should have gotten bruises on the skin, correct?

There was only a little red mark on the edge of his wrist about 2/3 of an inch long and resembling a half moon. No red wrist or arm nor anywhere on his body. No bruising. No scrapes. Nothing. Just the tiny half moon. And in reality we don't know when that occurred.

...they are power hungry, and money hungry, and he was put into Foster Care without putting the consideration to put him with other Relatives? like you for instance?

Actually they didn't put him in my care for two reasons, 1) they don't believe what we said happened, and they think I'm 'covering up' for my son, and 2) my son lives and home and will be going back to school the beginning of the year.

...putting him in Day care while she worked? So she is receiving a Cheque just to put him in her house.

Ironic, isn't it? I raised 6 children and never once worked outside the house. Being a stay-at-home Mom was important to our family and we fortunately were able to do it.

I know there are SO MANY Military Families are wrongfully persecuted by CPS because they are easy prey, because the Parents would be too busy elsewhere working for the Military, like the ones going to Iraq, and CPS would target these Children.

Actually during the years we adopted the older children my husband was in command positions. At one point he was the Army's senior intelligence officer for all of Europe. I can't picture CPS targeting us then, but I don't think that's what you're referring to.

I do think CPS has a reason for doing what they do. It may be weak. It may be pitiful. But they do have a reason that they inflate and run with. But do the people working there honestly think their cause is JUST? That their actions are all warranted? That their targets are even half as awful as they're painted to be> I can't help but wonder if any of them are honest people with a conscience that haunts them when they do or see some of the things done to their targets.

Regards...Brook

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:43 pm

Didn't you say that your Son was at the National Guard and the Wife was at the Army Reserves? So is that Military thing then? I was wondering why they did not release the Son to the Wife? What's up with that?

Anyhow, about the half moon on the wrist bruising, that is normal, I had that bruise when I broke that wrist on my hand, my wrist on the edge, has a bruise like yellowish and brown bruise, and it looked like a moon. Because the Fracture was broken at the Wrist area and when it broke, it can cause bruising after two weeks. That was when after I got the cast removed after two weeks and the bruise is still there, and it is yellowish in colour and it looked like a shape of a Moon. Because it goes around the palm of the hand, and the wrist, the connection, it broke, and it cause the rounding breakage.

If your Son has the Wrist broken, then how can the abuse occur? Pull him? That is the ONLY WAY! The son cannot pick himself up! He is only 6 months old, for goodness sake! I distinctly remember a Friend that had accidentally pulled her Son's arm by the wrist hand, and it popped, and it didn't break, it is just was sprained. He was crossing the street without looking, and the passing car was going to kill him, and she grabbed him by the wrist hand, and it dearly saved his life, and it popped in his arm back, and he was sore for a while, but it was not broken. She protected him just like your Son protected your Grandson, by preventing him out of the car door. What CPS does not know the area of the abuse is ON THE WRIST. That is hard to conclude, because most abuse is above the head, and the bottom of the body, but hardly on the arms. If some one grabbed the both arms, it would leave a hand print or fingers mark, but that is about it. So if your Grandson did not have any marks of a hand print or fingers, then it is not abuse. Because CPS said, the abuse is determined where there is a MARK on the body, and the half moon is not caused by the Abuse, it was caused by the broken fracture of the bone, on the same area of the spiral fracture. So it is impossible to determine that it came from abuse or life saving. CPS has nothing on your Son and it has no concrete evidence. I just wished it would have been determined unfounded, because it is faint or even nothing at all, they took the grandson based on that? If it is Broken, it is broken, but if it is faint, and ain't broken, then it is not a good cause for removal. That is the difference.

Do you have a different Doctor that can take a look at the Xray's of your Grandson, so he or she can make the conclusion for you? You need to get your own Doctor to see those Xray's. I would find out how to request those Xrays, to you, and all you need to do is to write a letter to release ALL of the COPIES of the Cases, including Pictures, and Xray's....to the Director of the Social Services, NOT CPS. You need to write a letter to request a complete case file release to your Son to review everything in there including Xray's. That is your only bet to get your Grandson back.

daddyanddede

Postby daddyanddede » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:15 pm

Brookes let me tell you a little about myself. when I was a teenager my left leg was broke twice, a number of fingers broke, toes broke. Now if CPS could have go a hold of this they would have tryed to make my mom and dad's life a living Hell. By the time I was 40, the same leg had been broke two more times, three ribs broke, a collar bone, a dics out of place in my back and left shoulder pulled out of jointand left arm almost toatal cut off. My left hand broken 27 times, so I know a little about broke bones. I dont know much about you other then what we have read here on the post, from what I have read most of the children you have delt with are in a lower class of poeple just like I am and we do not matter. But would like to say this "That I am proud of you." Like Frus. had to say CPS in it for the money not the kids. Me and my wife have five children and for one of my older son and his wife and CPS to fatten their pocket have taken our children away. I've work all my live from the time I way old either and payed SS until I has 62. For my older son to step in and take the money Iworked for to keep me under their thump and CPS backs them. False charge with no documented evedins. You may have one of my older daughters to post to you after she read this "RKEYSER" if there is any way we can be of help to you let us know we will do what we can.
what you said was not unlady like to my opoin. I would like to tell them more then that like CPS stick this were the sun don't shine.
CPS "like ten foot up your back side" Now that may not be nice to say but that is the way i feel. :x
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:40 pm

Yes, we all react in Anger, because it is normal reaction because here they are hurting the Children in our Families.

CPS don't understand Anger in Families, they think we are "sick in the head" and needs psch. Evaluation, and it is what they NEED evaluated for not "understanding anger" in all Families. Wouldn't you be angry if the Children are gone?

Damn straight! I would be. that is how a Protective mother reacts when a stranger tries to touch a child or even tries to take the child away and rapes them. But CPS damn makes it so EASY to take and steal children by using the "system" and "bypassing" through crapola.

Now, I know it is not lady like but we are Angry of what CPS does to Innocent Families. They are hurting the Children the most. They are protecting children? It is more like making them suffer for all eternity. Just like Daddy said: They stick this until the sun don't shine. and it is true on all of us.

What don't they understand?

A Mother Cat protects the kittens, and would protect the Kittens by clawing the Dogs, is that the same reaction? The Mother Cat would be hell crazy and angry, but that is a mother instinct, and we all have it. and CPS thinks we are crazy? I think it is just the opposite, they ARE CRAZY for even using the Children as Money Making machines.

pffth, go tell the CPS to take an Anger Course to understand better why we react the way we react. We CARE about our Children and WE PROTECT the Children as much as we can do possible and that is in our nature, and they take that away and give them to abusers in the Foster Care? I hear dreadful stories where Foster Care Parents would abuse them and neglects them.

Just like yours, where the Foster Mother works where the Child is in Day care? Is that neglectful?

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:44 pm

it seems to me that no matter what we do to or for our kids cps thinks they can do better or they know more. I stood up to the only person who ever threatened me with cps and they backed off cause I ain't about to give up in no way,, many of the people on this site (not all) do the same way. I gave birth to these kids and even though that in and of itself doesn't make me always right the fact is I dare them to show me where what I do is wrong and they back off. Make sure you have the papers from your doc,,, make it known strongly that your doc and the other doc's made specific statements as to your grandson's injuries. God bless you hun,, it looks like a nightmare for you but whatever you do, DON'T back down.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:57 pm

what ticks me off pretty bad is a lot of these case workers have no kids of their own and pardon me, but last time I checked children did not come with a manual. My dad's wife had a lady that was to come to their house when they lived in Iowa and she told Dee, my dad's wife, that she couldn't spank my little sister,, Dee was unsure of what the lady was saying to her and since my dad was on the road (he was a truck driver)(and I am quite a bit older than my dad's wife) they (my dad and his wife) asked me to show up when the lady was there. Well I did,,, when I got there the lady was sitting on the floor playing games with my little sister,, at that time my sister was 4 I think,,,anyway,,, I sat down in my dad's chair and watched this woman,, whom did not speak to my step mom at all, and I said to her "what are you doing exactly?" she said teaching my sister how to share. By that time my sis had gotten up and ran off after my son cause he had one of her toys,, which many kids do,,, and the lady just sat there while my sister yelled MINE MINE MINE,, again which most kids do,, I asded the lady why she said nothing seeings my sister didn't want to share her toy with my son (the lady only sat on the floor, no words, no getting up, nothing),, I then asked her if she had children,, she told me No,, I asked her if she was suppose be teaching my step mom anything,, she said just the parenting stuff so I asked how she could teach anybody anything about parenting if she knew nothing about being a parent. She got pretty red faced,, I also asked her about the spanking comment she made,,, I told her "could you tell me I'm not allowed to spank my kids?",,, she well you can't,,, I said "oh really? well last I checked I dang sure could" she knew this and didn't want to keep talking with me,, you see my dad's wife doesn't have much faith in herself and she has gone off most people have said to her most of her life and now she is getting to where she is standing up more which os great and so these case workers prey on the weak,,, do this,, STAND UP, THROUGH OUT YOU CHEST, AND SAY, I KNOW MY RIGHTS, I WILL NOT STAND YOU PUSHING ME AROUND AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU KNOCK ME DOWN I WILL GET BACK UP" God bless you good people.

Brook

Postby Brook » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:54 pm

[quote="Frustrated"]Yes, we all react in Anger, because it is normal reaction because here they are hurting the Children in our Families.

CPS don't understand Anger in Families, they think we are "sick in the head" and needs psch. Evaluation, and it is what they NEED evaluated for not "understanding anger" in all Families. Wouldn't you be angry if the Children are gone?

Damn straight! I would be. that is how a Protective mother reacts when a stranger tries to touch a child or even tries to take the child away and rapes them. But CPS damn makes it so EASY to take and steal children by using the "system" and "bypassing" through crapola.quote]

Funny you should say that. In two separate converations CPS told us:

1) If your child is injured or bruised and you DON'T take him or her to the doctor, it's because you're hiding something.

2) If you DO take him or her to the doctor...it's because you had a guilty conscience.

Like I often like to say: Is you IS, or is you AIN'T?

So there's often NO WAY ONE CAN WIN NO MATTER WHAT.

Go figure...Brook

Brook

Lies, distortions, half truths, exaggerations & fabricat

Postby Brook » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:09 pm

[quote="Frustrated"]Didn't you say that your Son was at the National Guard and the Wife was at the Army Reserves? So is that Military thing then? I was wondering why they did not release the Son to the Wife? What's up with that?

They believe the Mother wouldn't protect the baby from the Father because she believes him...as does our pediatrician.

If your Son has the Wrist broken, then how can the abuse occur? Pull him? That is the ONLY WAY! ...Do you have a different Doctor that can take a look at the Xray's of your Grandson, so he or she can make the conclusion for you? You need to get your own Doctor to see those Xray's. I would find out how to request those Xrays... "

My son didn't have a broken wrist. Nobody did.

We do have copies of all x-rays. Getting another opinion will likely come if there's a trial. My son really hopes there will be because he KNOWS they have NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that he ever hurt his son in any way.

I'm somewhat afraid for it to go to trial because, after all, we know how many lies are told about our cases. Theoretically you're not afraid with the truth, but it's the lies, distortions, half truths, exaggerations and fabrications with immunity that are frightening.

My son told his attorney that we have nothing to fear with the truth and his attorney laughed at him. He pointed out how many words of his have been twisted and distorted to where we don't even recognize their version of the truth we told.

It's mind boggling.

Brook

calverson

Re: Spiral Fracture

Postby calverson » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:59 am

Hi the same thing pretty much happened to me with my daughter except for the way it happened that is. She had a spiral fracture in her left upper arm. She was runnin and had fallen and hit the bottom of the t.v stand which has a lip sticking out if you know what I mean. Of course it's natural instinct for anyone to put their arms up to protect themselves when falling. I was at work when this happened but CPS is trying to say that I must have fractured my childs arm before leaving for work. My boyfriend was babysitting her at the time and he is wonderful with kids. CPS sent documentation of her injuries to a Child Abuse Specialist/Director of a Child Abuse unit in a city nearby with their long list of flase allegations and he wrote back saying that my child is indeed an abused child and said that he thinks that if my boyfriend didn't fracture her arm then he is just covering for me. He also wrote that my family and myself have no interest in my child's welfare but they (my family and bf) are only interested in protecting the mother. Whe we had taken my daughter to the hospital the doctor that we saw understood what we told her about the incident and believed us untill i started crying and told her that there was already a case open againt us with CPS because of my awful ex whom happens to be my daughters father. Long story short with that is he called CPS on me because i would not let his mother take my daughter a day early for visitation access. My little girl had a couple of small bruises on her face from scratching at mosquito bites. He called CPS on me the following week and reported me for child abuse. My daughter was apprehended at the hospital on June 16th 06. I am not allowed to see her unless it it supervised. The court settlement conference is the 2nd week of october. I am very scared for trial which is what will come after the settlement conference if nothing can be agreed upon for all CPS does is twist everything and get their OWN doctors to give unfavourable reports so that they the workers can keep lining their pockets with money. That is all it's about. The only person that has ever reported us to CPS is my daughter father nobody else had any concerns yet they can't see him doing it out of revenge? The system doesn't make sense to me. I live in canada by the way. Please write me back and let me know how things are going with you I will you all the best and I feel for you for I know what this situation feels like. It is the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone.
Take care,
Charity

lifewokids

Help

Postby lifewokids » Mon May 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Does anyone know of a doctor that could help with a spiral fracture case,in Texas. We have know ideal where are kids are at,they are in foster care for the past 6 mo. and only get to see them for 2 hours every 2 weeks :cry: but are not giving up without a fight.Thank you anyone for your help.

Marina

Postby Marina » Mon May 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Do a web search for:

expert witness spiral fracture texas court child abuse

Look at some of the later links on this tread that I posted.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=3513

jmurillo1986

Postby jmurillo1986 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 am

YOU MUST FIND A DOCTOR WHO IS A "FORENSIC SPECIALIST". My nephew was taken away by cps for a spiral fracture that happened to him when he was about 8 months old.
The fracture happened when he was in one of those "johnny jumpers". But the ER doctor told CPS he thought the parents did it. But the Doctor who was a Forensic specialist was able to clarify to CPS and to the court that the fracture was accidental. Thank God, my nephew was given back to his parents almost immediately after the examination.
This was in Los Angeles, CA.

maddysmom1014

Postby maddysmom1014 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:02 am

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry you are dealing with this!! I am also involved in a case with CPS and yes, they lie and manipulate anything they can to make their case. It's disgusting, devastating, the second worst thing for a good parent to go through! I'm afraid to post my story on here, and I'm sure you can know why... but I've been involved with them for over a year, it doesn't get any better! I hope things work out for you, make sure you have a great attorney for your son, and make sure him and his ex stay on ONE TEAM, CPS will try to get her against him I'm sure, if they haven't already. My guess is, they'll say "choose between him or your son..." things like this. Stay strong!!

Return to “Medical Issues”