A mother cry for help Up dated may 22,2007

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Darkangel090260

A mother cry for help Up dated may 22,2007

Postby Darkangel090260 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:09 am

UP DATE

ok hopping to get this back to the top.

its been two and a half years now. My baby is still in foster care, We have been fighting tooth and nail to get here back. My family got my a privite attorny, however that was onof the bigest mistake in my life the woman pretty my stoled the money and did nothing help with the case , Back in december she was disbard from the Oregon Bar assciation.

Sowe will be going in to a permacie haring on May 27,2008. We dont have much hope right now. Because they have been trying to go with the alternet plain.

As i said in one of my last post here is that they were trying to places my child with my mother however they have come up with at least a 100 reason that they will not places my daughter with them.

MY Boyfriends attorny is a pretty must worthless as can be. He will not even return phone Call . This man has done nothing to help my FI do anything in this case. So finaly My FI's family was able to come up with the money to help use get him a better attonry witch the juge with not let take over tha case untill the permacie hearing on the 27th. The lawer that will be going in with him for them permacie harring on the 27th had him sigh some court paper early on that was supose to state he understude that the his oldest child was making they clame of child abuse. However Fi never read it all the way throw and i did not get to see it untill after we got home it was a coffection to doing this and stated he needed serives. However the new lawer say it was worded wrong and that with everthing we have we may beable to fight if the state dose not agree to work with use more to get her home

I have done every class they have asked me to and i have take the take to evals as of this time.MY FI has not beable to do the class he was order to because we are unable to afford them. At this time i am take a no affender parenting class. He is supose to be taking Sexual affender class however the state refuse to pay for them and again we cant.

We do get to see her for a hour a week normlay, however we have not gotten to see her sinces the 9th of this month because the foster family took her out of town for vaction.

I am not again with a nother court appointed attory and i dont think he will last after the next hearing. Because My FI lawer said he normaly pulls out of temation hearing case when the reach this point.

Dhs still has no evadices against us. We have record from the x girlfried inclulding old journals of her in witch she state her step father as sexualy abused her. This is the same person she has allowed my FI's two older children to stay with for a week at a time. Stating that he is never left alone with the childre. Along with a binder when she whent in to trainning to work for a rape crisse hot line, we aslo have 3 diffren letter telling 3 diffrent story in what supple happend to his oldest son. None of the storys match to what his son told the officer.

However i am happy to say the last two time we have been in court the juge was not at all happy with the casework because the caseworker has not been doing thing the righrt way. My newest eval should be in befor the next hearing sinces the judge order it to be out to all attorney on May 21th no late . But againg this is a dhs approved person so i dont have faith in the out come of this eval eather.

WE do have documents that my child was abuse and neglected in here last foster home for over a year and that the Caseworker did not do anyting untill other works got invaled with the foster home.

The found trash, bleach bottles all over the house with my daughter and the other foster child sleeping on mattresa on the floor with no bedding in the foster mothers bed room. I have to talk to my lawer and see if he can get the photos that were take of the foster mother home. So the house was just out and out nasty. After a year of her living there they finaly moved her in to this new home.

Right now i dont know what to think or fill. I am a ball of stress and have not been sleeping much and to the point i just what to scream and cry my eyes out.I am just hopping this new attorny of my Fi's will beable to do something to help use. I am just what my child and life back.

The reason i quike posting is my attorny who got disbard to me i could not post anything on line. I just hope maybe something will happen tuesday and the judge with see this is all beS

Angel

My nightmare began on December 06, 2005 when a CPS worker came to my hospital room and kidnapped my baby girl. My baby was only 4 days old when all this happened. They stated a threat of harm due to false statements by my boyfriends older child about sexual abuse.

They have ran every medical test they can on my little girl. They have try saying that she has FAS which is impossible because i never drank. They will not places her with family because they state she need medical care my family can not give her. But they still have not found anything to back this up. They also clam my daughter will not eat whoever every time we feed her she eat 2-3 oz in a short time frame. My baby is starving for attinchen she is not getting in the foster home.
Last edited by Darkangel090260 on Thu May 22, 2008 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:45 am

I am so sorry to hear that has happened to you.

There are some questions that need to be answered for the best possible advice.

Do you have an attorney or the ability to afford one?

Is your OB/GYN on your side? They will have medical records of your healthy birth, get them and have copies handy!

Do you have a declaration of facts to file for your case? If you don't do this, anything THEY put on the record will go unchallenged. Some attornies even say it's a bad move to file a declaration of facts, and if that is the case, get a new attorney!!

Is the person who made these statements questionable in character? Example: If the person who said these lies is a druggy, then you have more of a defense in the fact the person would be inclined to lie. Or does this person have a motive to put you through trouble?

Did the caseworker have a warrant? Taking a baby is considered a seizure, and they need probable cause in order to get one. Probable cause has two components needed for a warrant to be issued. One is a reliable source that is immediately involved with the person (you) and the fact that iminent danger exists. (There is no iminent danger while the baby is in the hospital, as an example, so fails the probable cause check!) Without these two requirements, they have no probable cause, and taking the baby without a warrant, or even lie to the judge for a warrant, is a clear violation of your 4th and 14th Amendment rights. You may have to fight it all the way to the supremem court, but you will win if this is the case. Eventually. You are on a long, difficult road now. Don't give up or lose hope!

Some of the hardest things you will have to do is find compentent help, like lawyers, if you can afford one. If you can't, you're about to go on a learning process that is very involved and very delicate.

Write letters. To the Governor, to your Congressperson, to the Media (they may ignore you, as they do in so many cases) like newspapers, local TV stations and Radio Stations, begging for help, to the CEO of the Hospital where it happened, you need to generate as much paperwork in YOUR favor as you can. If you go to Church, tell them what happened and get the community on your side.

CPS will go through a lot of work to steal your baby permently, because the baby is young and very adoptable. You will hjave to work 100 times harder to get your baby back.

Contact the bar association of your State if you can't afford an attorney, and ask to get on the pro bono list and hope a lawyer will take your case free of charge. It probably won't happen, but you never know if a lawyer needs to make a name for himself and helps you.

Get a video camera, borrowed, or rented or buy one if you can. Get LOTS of video tape. Record every meeting. Record every visit. Get it ALL on camera. In your home, in their office, in the attorney office, everywhere.

There is NO LAW saying you can't video tape. They won't like it. They will be upset. They will LIE and say, "You can't record this, we are talking about a minor and this is a violation of the minor's privacy." They will tell you they can't be on video tape. They will refuse to continue the meeting. Tough cookies, tell them, and keep the camera rolling. Even if you pretend to turn it off and hold it in your lap, pointed at the wall. Or placed on the floor between your feet. It's still valid!!

Ask them, while recording them on Camera, to please state which law says you can't video tape them, and you will desist. They can't quote that law because it doesn't exist.

Better yet, put the camera in a corner of the room while running, pointed in the general direction. They will lie to your face on tape if they don't know they're being recorded. They will reel in shock when a judge can see that lie for himself. If you get any constitutional violations on video tape, then they will lose their immunity to prosectution and sue them for everything they got.

Or go to the Surveilance section of this forum and read my post and follow the links to get some portable, hidden cameras.

DON'T SIGN ANYTHING!!

They will PROMISE you that your baby is coming home if you sign, and BAM, it's a lie. That is ONE thing everyone here who has signed papers will say, they wished they never did!

I wish you well, keep us updated and let us know everything, we will help as best we can.
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Darkangel090260

A mother cry for help

Postby Darkangel090260 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:53 am

i have a court appointed attorny.

No she did not have a warrent to take my child

The person who stated this is my boyfriends ex girlfriend and mother to his two older children. She been trying to bake us up since we stated dating i have all that documented in detail.

yes my ob is behind me 100% and willing to go to court for me. my lawer has copie of my health records.

Yes i just did a declaration of facts last week.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:17 am

Awesome, you're on the right path all ready. The fact you got some time with your court appointed attorney is also in your favor, most parents never get more than two or three minutes just before trial.

And the fact you have a court appointee... In most States, you don't get a court appointed for CPS cases, as it's considered a Civil issue. You must be in one of those rare states that provide an attorney for this... or are they considering criminal charges? God, I hope not.

The declaration of facts is one of the single most important things that needs to be done, KUDOS for having it all ready. A lot of parents find out after the fact that it would have saved them.

When you win this, and I hope you do, also look into filing for expungement of your records. Every state has different rules, but normally you can get them expunged. If you don't, CPS will be back for sure.

Another point, if CPS ever comes to you about anything, make sure any meetings are held in your court appointed attorney's presence or office. It may seem like a hassle, but you would be surprised as to the little things they will use to "come back" if you win your case and do it all over again.
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:24 am

I am so sorry to hear that these people took your 4 day old baby,and if they did not have a warrant they had no right to take your child.ANd I hope they had solid proof to back up the allegations.You are on the right road to success,keep doin what your doin and document everything.It really is degradeing that these people will kidnap babies from their mothers after they are carried for 9 months.That babie knows your smell and of course the baby is going to be wanting your touch and to smell you.

A pediatric doctor at Truman Med center east :Beverly graves called the CPS hot line on me when my son was 7 month old when i took him in because he was throwing up his formula and she tried to have me charged with child abuse and neglect and tried to say that i was malnurishing my son.well they took him placed him in foster care for 4 weeks and we went to court the xrays and the reports showed that my sons tube that helped him swallow was stuck open and the judge told DCS/CPS/DOC that they must return my son to me within 4 hours and in 1 hour they had him back to me.

So also you can have a NCIC check done on your boyfriend.

Just keep fighting i am fighting with you as well.

my prayers are with you
Honeybee

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:24 am

Here is a link to help you.

http://straylight.law.cornell.edu/supct ... 36.ZS.html

Give this information to your lawyer asap

This shows it is against the law to remove a baby from a hospital.
It also shows that they cannot test you or baby w/o your consent for drugs or anything.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Darkangel090260

A mother cry for help

Postby Darkangel090260 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:11 am

I have some good new my mother is going to be certified wensday to become a foster home. That mean my baby might be home with her by the end of the week.

And someone people have been helping get papper filed with the court so thing are starting to look up for me and my little angel.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:30 am

Did you show your attorney the information on the link where they cannot remove your baby from the hospital.

If your mother is being licensed by cps she needs to know her rights as a grandparent. She needs to know them because in six months or so they will accuse her of abuse and take the baby away.

CPS knows by law that the baby has to be with a relative, but what the law doesn't state and would never state is that cps can turn around and accuse the grandparent of abuse. This way they have conformed to the law and can prove they did indeed give the grandchild to the grandparent, but they have many times come against the grandparent by accusations.

Here is a link to begin to study what a grandparents rights are

http://www.grandparentsforchildren.org/

Click on contact and scroll down; you will see a map there and click on your state to see if there is an advocate to help your mother out.

Click on the news section and scroll down until you see this and read further.

So many grandparents are losing grandchildren to the foster care system and they are not aware of the Adoption and Safe Families Act (ASFA), which mandates that suitable relatives be found before placement of children into foster care. Please make the children’s case worker aware of this law and your knowledge of it and share with your attorney as well. Children have a right to be placed with family members and the law demands it. This following is the ASFA law:

Your mother does not have to go under their foster care system and your lawyer must present this to CPS. If she goes under them then what I said above is going to happen and you need to start protecting yourselves now.

I am quoting Bob_Lynn

CPS does not operate within the law and does not operate within their own individual guidelines. In fact, EVERY caseworker operates independently, even within the same CPS.

When an entity operates within the law and within set guidelines and boundaries, then a set of reasonable advice can be given by "experts" and it usually works the same way every time.

This is NOT TRUE when it comes to CPS. No one, not me nor anyone else, is an expert at rendering advice to protect yourself and your loved ones from CPS atrocities.
You must take every piece of advice you're given with a grain of salt. Every case is different and every situation is different. There are no pat answers. The best you can do to protect yourself is to read up on everything from as many advocacy sites as you can and try to stick with advice that's the same or similar, given by all of them. However, you must use your own final judgment when dealing with these criminals.

Just remember one basic piece of advice given by virtually all advocacy sites. The Constitution is the ultimate law in the United States. As such, nothing trumps the Constitution and it is your best protection. If you don't assert your Constitutional rights, government agents will assume you are waiving them.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:23 am

Wonder who is helping her :) though i was gone lol not happening just lingering in the background all over :) sedwards
Hazel McBride, a contemporary suicide researcher and psychotherapist ... "No government and no court should be allowed to take a child from a parent unless there is a very, very, very good reason," says Dr. McBride. "Because to have a child ripped from you, it's the same as a child dying. It's absolutely uncivilized, barbaric and devastating for any parent. It's not uncommon for these people to suffer depressive breakdowns."

www.spareourchildren.tk

Darkangel090260

Postby Darkangel090260 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:28 am

Dazeemay wrote:Did you show your attorney the information on the link where they cannot remove your baby from the hospital.

I dont know about that link can anyone get it to me and i will give it to the a$$hat of a lawer i have.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:38 am

http://straylight.law.cornell.edu/supct ... 36.ZS.html

This is the link I posted to you in your original message.

Return to “CPS Investigations”