Juvenile cases

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

ruthysilas

Juvenile cases

Postby ruthysilas » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:59 pm

Can a caseworker divulge that a child injuries are "non accidental" at the child's doctors appointments? Just the other day, when we accompanied the child to the doctor, he asked how she got the injuries. The caseworker spoke up and said "her injuries are non accidental" to the doctor and his intern. The poor parents were just standing there. Is this legal?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:39 pm

That is strange that the Case worker would be with you during the Doctor visit, is this by chance a CPS Doctor?

If so, Case worker can say anything she wants to put in her report and the CPS Doctor will go along with this.

NOT with your OWN doctor, she cannot do this, unless you signed a Medical Release.

Why is she in there with you for? It should be your own private doctor to evaluate the Child, not Case worker. She cannot say that, unless she has concrete evidence that it was "non accidential".

Make sure this Doctor is not CPS sponsored, because he or she will say anything in THEIR FAVOUR.

If the parents did not sign the medical release, the Case worker was not even supposed to be there or speak her mind. I think that was rather strange that she was in with the Parents with the doctor, did she request that she come in with the parents?

I am kinda confused. I assumed this was a CPS Doctor since the Case worker spoke up and told this was non accidental. Was this in an Emergency Room? If this took place in Emergency Room, these Doctors are Mandated reporters, they must report to CPS and call them to come to the Emergency Room then she will come in and see your Child and check what is going on, that would be a good reason why she would speak up saying it was "non accidental" just to make a Case out of this Child.

Every CPS worker who would speak up against the Doctor, has an agenda, which is to make a case against a Family.

ruthysilas

Postby ruthysilas » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:20 pm

"That is strange that the Case worker would be with you during the Doctor visit, is this by chance a CPS Doctor?"

The child is in state's custody

"If so, Case worker can say anything she wants to put in her report and the CPS Doctor will go along with this."

I'm not sure if the child has seen this doctor before. He was the one who asked how she had been injured.

"Why is she in there with you for? It should be your own private doctor to evaluate the Child, not Case worker. She cannot say that, unless she has concrete evidence that it was "non accidential".

The reporting person said only that it appeared to be abuse.

"If the parents did not sign the medical release, the Case worker was not even supposed to be there or speak her mind. I think that was rather strange that she was in with the Parents with the doctor, did she request that she come in with the parents?"

I don't think the parents have any say in the matter

I am kinda confused. I assumed this was a CPS Doctor since the Case worker spoke up and told this was non accidental. Was this in an Emergency Room? If this took place in Emergency Room, these Doctors are Mandated reporters, they must report to CPS and call them to come to the Emergency Room then she will come in and see your Child and check what is going on, that would be a good reason why she would speak up saying it was "non accidental" just to make a Case out of this Child.

No, this was a visit to a doctor's office. The case has been ongoing for several months now.

"Every CPS worker who would speak up against the Doctor, has an agenda, which is to make a case against a Family."

Agreed. Thanks for your comments

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:52 pm

ruth,

Kinda makes you wish there was some covert video recording going on. CPS doctors ARE notorius for writing what the social worker wants them to write, even as in the case you mentioned.

However, the AMA is a different organization. If only we could get proof the caseowrker said, and the Doc wrote it in his Diagnosis, then one, the Doc would lose his practice for taking a diagnosis from a non doctor, and the Caseworker can be criminally charged with giving a diagnosis that ends up in medical records, which is practicing medicine without a liscense and impersonating a Doctor.

I am currently working on technology, or packages of technology that can record a LOT of data with a Video aspect to it. Video recording does not fall under audio recording, and there are no laws restricting covert video recording.

If there was, every Wal-mart, Bank, Federal Building, Media and undercover sting and hidden camera TV shows would be breaking the law. Remember Alan Funt!!
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:26 am

CPS will pay their doc's anything to get them to lie as well
Honeybee

ruthysilas

Postby ruthysilas » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:55 am

"If only we could get proof the caseworker said, and the Doc wrote it in his Diagnosis, then one, the Doc would lose his practice for taking a diagnosis from a non doctor, and the Caseworker can be criminally charged with giving a diagnosis that ends up in medical records, which is practicing medicine without a liscense and impersonating a Doctor."

Well, he probably didn't write it down in his diagnosis but there was five adults standing in the room when she said it.
Thanks

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:23 pm

It is impossible for her to say that it was "non-accidental".

Why?

The baby was in State's Custody.

Is the Baby with the Parents or gone into the Foster Care during the Doctor's Visit?

That is important.

Because it contradicts with their State Custody. If they have State Custody, they have every legal, physcial Custody of this Child. Which means it also that the Baby has to be taken in their Custody and put in Foster Care. If the Accident was with the parents, then this Case is a Mess, because it is in their State Custody?

Foster Care System does indeed abuse and neglect Children, and it is increasing at a given rate. If she said "non accidental" during that period of time when the Child is in their Custody, it is impossible unless the Foster Care Parents abused this Child.

But if the Child is in the care of the Parents, then it could have been.

What is the time period where the injuries should have happened? If it is a week, then she can claim that, but if it is months, it is impossible to pinpoint where the injuries actually took place.

Something stinks here and it is (ain't right). I would document everything If I were you. Make sure you have witness' account that she said that.

This Case like you mentioned is a Mess and there is no evidence to pinpoint where she got the injuries because she was in there during the Doctor visit? I never heard of such thing before, unless the Medical Release was signed and she can show up to check to witness these things. If there is no Medical Release signed, she needn't to be there.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:20 pm

that statement is so right, if the child is in the states custody and the case worker said that it was no-accidental and the child is not even in the home of the parents wewll then it hapended while in the foster home.
Honeybee

ruthysilas

Postby ruthysilas » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:44 am

I can see that I need to clarify a few things. Sorry for the confusion. The child is in state's custody. The child is not with foster parents but is with her grandmother at this time. We felt this was best for the child and agreed to it. The injuries that were referred to by the CW was the result of the child being removed from the parents custody. The Dr's appointment was more or less a follow up appointment as a result of the injuries. The alleged abuse took place some months ag. The parents are allowed to attend the Dr's appointments and that is why they were there. Feel free to ask more if this doesn't help. Being that it is a juvenile case I do have to be careful as to specific info though.
Thanks

DesertSkye

MEDICAL RECORDS

Postby DesertSkye » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:02 am

I need to run like 20 min ago but this just COMPLETELY irritated me

I wish the parentts had spoken up

but here is something they can do

they can write a letter as to the details of what happened(if they are saying it was accidental)
they can say that these injuries are accidental and describe what happened
they can put in the letter that NON -ACCIDENTAL is only the opinion of a caseworker who was not here when it happened

THEY HAVE NOT LOST THIER PARENTAL RIGHTs even if the child is in state custody

so tell them to write the letter and have anyone and everyone who was witness to it sign it in front of a notary these makes it a legal document

then also have them get character witness letters from anyone they can....who knows them
then they can mae a request to the Dr office or Hospital that these documents be made a permanent part of their childs medical records(make sure they make several copies for themselves and others to keep)
and by law the Dr/hospital whatever HAS TO DO IT

they can also request medical records and anything in the records that are wrong they can write corrections to
number each item...and get that notarized too and do the same thingSOmeone told me how to do this and I did it

I have done this and it works they even sent me the new copy with the corrections and at the top it stated all prev dr reports were destroyed
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:06 am

One of the things the parents and grandparents need to be aware of is that many times cps will accuse the grandparents of something and then take the child to a foster home. They do it anywhere between 6months to a year.

It makes cps look like they are doing things by the law for federal money because the child/ren by federal are to go to a relative. They did their duty according to law and now they can say the grandparents did this or that and they have the right to take the child.

From what you said it, it sounds like they did a guardianship through cps. They can terminate that guardianship just as easy as we can when we put our child/ren under guardianship with a relative.

If I were the parents and grandparents I would start looking into your laws on tape recording everything and having a Nanny camera in the home to video everything. This is for their protection and proof.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “CPS Investigations”