Interviews of children

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

almwest_669

Interviews of children

Postby almwest_669 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:11 am

When C.P.S. took my son Mitchell the social worker interviewed him (7 years old) in the car just a few minutes after his removal. It was just the 2 of them in the car as is stated by her in my paper work. Is that legal? Can they interview our children with no parent or council?
I love you Mitchell!

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:24 am

Whether it's legal or not depends on the policies and procedures in your state. Unless she tape recorded the interview, it will be hard for her to prove what was said in the interview in court. I believe (dazee or anyone else, if I'm wrong, PLEASE step in here) that you should be preparing a Declaration of Facts and include this information with SPECIFIC facts (such as the exact time and date of the interview) in this document. You can get assistance on how to file this elsewhere in the forum.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:56 am

Have you had any hearings?

Did you have the 72 hour hearing?

How long has he been in foster care?

Need more info to help you out.

Dec of facts are filed at the courthouse and need to be notarized.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:02 pm

THey can do the interviews they want on Children anywhere, without Parents or Adults present. But Police cannot. CPS CAN! That is what is so twisted about our Country Land of the Free.
They can interview in their Offices, Schools, Cars, outside, even Emergency rooms, Doctor's office, anywhere's.

It is very scary to the least that they can allow to interview smaller Children who cannot even protect themselves. I do agree that every Children should be given Miranda Rights and given a Lawyer. They don't need the Parents, because CPS fear that one of the parents would be an Abuser or neglects the Children and would scare the Children into answering Questions. That is why CPS wants them to themselves so they can get a "geunine answers" but the Questioning are very misleading because they asks very suggestive and leading questions, even sometimes put the abuser's name into the Question and not allowing Children to identify the abuser/neglecter. :roll: They even identified the abuser when they asked my Children. My Children told me what the Questions were and I told CPS that they violated the Manual Policy and Procedure which is NOT to ask them a leading Question with abuser's name in it. NOT ALLOWED!!! They are supposed to allow them to identify the abuser at their own accord.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “Legal Research”