Help Please!

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

billmar

Help Please!

Postby billmar » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:25 pm

I was arrested tonight on an old outstanding warrant for not paying a fine I had incurred in San Luis Obispo County from 10 years ago. I was pulled over in my car because I was trying to get my seat belt unstuck from my door. I was still in the parking lot of the little corner store. I live a block away. The cop followed me to my house with sirens blaring and asked me for id, he then advised me that I had a warrant and put me under arrest. I live with my boyfriend, his son, myself, and my 5 year old boy. My 5 year old's father died when my son was born in a plane crash. Anyway, the cop called CPS and my five year old was taken from me and my boyfriend (the only Dad my son has ever known), and put in Foster Care. Before I made it to the jail my boyfriend had posted bail and I was released within the hour. Does CPS have any rights to do this to me. They said I could not have him back tonight and I had to call and talk to the Chief CPS man in the morning. What should I do? Please help me I'm desperate.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:03 am

Was your boyfriend watching the child while you were at the store?

Was the child with you?

Did CPS go into your house to get your son?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

billmar

The store

Postby billmar » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:35 am

The store is one block from our home, our sixteen year old son was at home with Caleb and my boyfriend drove up 5 minutes later from work. I was gone maybe 7 minutes. CPS did not go into my home I did not allow them to!

Dan Sullivan

Re: Help Please!

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:08 pm

billmar wrote:I was arrested tonight on an old outstanding warrant for not paying a fine I had incurred in San Luis Obispo County from 10 years ago. I was pulled over in my car because I was trying to get my seat belt unstuck from my door. I was still in the parking lot of the little corner store. I live a block away. The cop followed me to my house with sirens blaring and asked me for id, he then advised me that I had a warrant and put me under arrest. I live with my boyfriend, his son, myself, and my 5 year old boy. My 5 year old's father died when my son was born in a plane crash. Anyway, the cop called CPS and my five year old was taken from me and my boyfriend (the only Dad my son has ever known), and put in Foster Care. Before I made it to the jail my boyfriend had posted bail and I was released within the hour. Does CPS have any rights to do this to me. They said I could not have him back tonight and I had to call and talk to the Chief CPS man in the morning. What should I do? Please help me I'm desperate.

You were in a stopped car in the store parking lot?

At what point did the cop try and pull you over?

Why was the cop's siren on?

Did you refuse to stop?

Were you alone in the car?

Best, Dan

billmar

thanks for replying

Postby billmar » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:56 am

I Was Not in a stopped car, I was moving very slowly through the parking lot, maybe 2 miles an hour and my seat belt was stuck in my car door and I was tugging at it. By the time I got to the street, I had just buckled it. The cop was on the street I just turned onto and he pulled out behind me and then put on his siren and lights and by that time I was home I live a block away from the corner store I was just at. I was alone in the car, and our 16 year old son was watching the 5 year old for maybe 6 minutes, max. Then the cop checked my DL and then informed me of the warrant, I was then handcuffed and thrown into the back of his car, he asked me who was home in the house, I said the two boys and a couple of their friends. He then asked me who my son's legal guardian is. I told him my boyfriend, (Thank God we had just done up some papers in November). Anyway, the cop would not allow us to go into the house and retrieve the documents, then the cop called a tow truck and towed my car and called CPS to take my son. I was bailed out before I got to the jail as we were in front of my home for 2 one half hours waiting for this CPS lady to drive to our little town an hour+ away. There was no convencing these people to let my son stay at his home with my boyfriend, who has raised him for the past three years and is an exceptional father. They snatched him up and took him away. Then when I was released from jail an half hour after I got there. I called the CPS and the CPS lady said there was no way I could retrieve him tonight. She said call in the morning to her boss, and I did just that, first thing. I went post hast to Social services with my family in tow to retireve my little boy, and when I was greeted by the Supervisor, he did nothing but APOLIGIZE for this incident, advising me that it should have never happpened, etc. etc. I was brought my son about 15 minutes later. We left. What a nightmare....Do I have any grounds to go after this corrupt cop? Any advise would be helpful. Another note, I was charged with an Education Code violation of Over Due Library Books. Can you believe that one.

Dan Sullivan

Re: thanks for replying

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:37 am

billmar wrote: Do I have any grounds to go after this corrupt cop? Any advise would be helpful.

Talk to an attny.

Return to “Legal Research”