To those who are copying and posting messages to other board

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Lindseysmommy

To those who are copying and posting messages to other board

Postby Lindseysmommy » Wed May 18, 2005 11:24 am

linda i hope this is okay to post this.

To those who are copying and posting personal info on a certain board. That is a violation and you should not be posting members email address and/or usernames. We have all of the information saved. So if you wish to copy and paste any more message from this board from any member we will give the information to the proper authorities.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 18, 2005 11:44 am

I guess I am not understanding this part
To those who are copying and posting personal info on a certain board.
Are you talking about another board outside of our board www.fightcps.com?

Anyway that is the way I am reading it.

You are not talking about copy pasting from a forum on this board to another forum on this board as I understand it?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Lindseysmommy

Postby Lindseysmommy » Wed May 18, 2005 11:46 am

its copying and pasting on another board our posts and email info...

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 18, 2005 11:55 am

It took me awhile to understand the etiquette rules and understanding copyright etc of the internet which many I believe do not understand.

I wonder if this should not be addressed by Linda and attention given to this as a serious matter. In otherwords a sticky on each forum making everyone aware of this.

Thanks for posting this. I feel it should be addressed on all of the forums as a sticky.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Lindseysmommy

Postby Lindseysmommy » Wed May 18, 2005 12:04 pm

thanks dazee i did let linda know. I will see if its ok to post sticky in other boards.

seewitch1969

Postby seewitch1969 » Thu May 19, 2005 9:51 am

Ask her if you can put a link so we can all sue?

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:52 pm

this is sad . That is exactly why my husbadn dont want me putting no moreinfo in here on what is going on . And i felt safe in here but i guess it aint safe no where cause you never know who is who And who is just coming in and getting info and posting other places .. sad sad sad

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:52 pm

sewards

If you go to the sticky on cps investigation you will see what it is all about.

You posted there awhile back and the situation was about something that was resolved.

You need to read it to get the full gist of it.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:50 pm

well husband isnt sure he likes me in here like the incident with the sister spaying. He says you never know who is in here just snooping and that is sad. that there seems to be nowhere you can go and feel safe people snoop and follow. And for what to steal something that is ours. I have been in here now for over two years and notice that the snooping is getting worse whetger family or cps .he just doesnt like the idea of me posting and anyone can see what is going on . i love it here and h ave learned alot .Now if i could get it all organized lol . well that is how i feel

hope

Snoop, Search, and Destroy

Postby hope » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:46 pm

These are the tactics of the Agency. Although expressing facts, that have supportive data (if you call court records "data"), Hope4KidZ was hit with an Emergency Injunction to shut the web site down.

Every single time we went into court, opposing counsel had the latest, updated copy of the site.

Same thing happened in CT but in CT, the CCLU became involved and took Judge Richard Damiani all the way to Federal Court. The issue was "moot" by that time and mom's civil rights had been creamed, because the state was able to drag it out so long.

Several people with more knowledge than I, have stated that the only thing that will work is enough good cases filing a class action lawsuit.

Silka

Postby Silka » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:34 pm

I think that is naive to assume that any site on the web is personal and won't be read by eyes that things weren't intended for. This is the nature of public and even private websites.

Yet, posting information or stories is an important step in getting clarity and learning about ones rights and responsabilities.

In lieu of this I tend to take the approach that 'all' information is not needed and I try to just stick to the points that are relative to the discussion. Things like email addresses, names, ages and physical addresses or locations don't need to be posted -- names and ages in particular for my posts have all been changed for this reason. But, the essentials still remain the same.

Marina

Works the other way, also

Postby Marina » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:54 am

Works the other way also.

There was a recent "scandal" in Richmond, Va. resulting from a public official posting things on an inappropriate website. This was incident was displayed in the media day after day, and discussed by the citizens day after day. This, combined with a more recent incident, has resulted in that person's resignation.

If people on this forum would email officials about problems, and get indifferent or helpless or hostile responses, I would love to see it on the 6 o'clock news. People who haven't yet become victims could be forewarned and become aware of this website.

The sheer number of people affected has produced a groundswell that can't be ignored, similar to the sheer number of children affected with autism and related conditions. Huge numbers of families affected by mercury in vaccines have descended on Washington.

The book "Evidence of Harm" describes an incident in the Capitol involving an unruly child affected with a disorder. Legislative staff acted hostile to the child and family, and this was caught on a camera phone or video camera. Legislatures demanded to control the video, but the parents threatened to go to the press if legislation wasn't reversed which made a drug company immune from liability. The incident resulted in a reversal, to save face for some congressman.

There is an article on the web about a study in the Northwest which shows that the rate of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in foster care alumni is twice as high as for war veterans. Something like this should be trumped up to State Mental Health Agencies. I know they are part of the problem, but sometimes the only strategy is to pit one agency against another.

Huge numbers of foster care alumni get in legal trouble, and this is costing society a fortune.

Ask questions of one agency, then forward the answer to another ageny to see if policies are consistent. There may be someone with a conscience somewhere out there.

The last episode of Desparate Housewives, 2 weeks ago, gave an indication that this issue may be forthcoming on the show. One mother is starting to have alcohol problems, and the children she was watching for the afternoon were neglected. I hope they show the terrible frustrations of dealing with the system. The situation is just as bad when there really are unresolved problems, and the system is adversarial.

sowrong

Re: To those who are copying and posting messages to other b

Postby sowrong » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 pm

:( hi everyone, wow what an eye opener here with how the cpr has hurt so many children and famillies.
they came to my house tonight with two police officers to take my kids away, for reports of abuse of my self and the children at the hand of my husband and father to our kids.
they decided it was okay for the kids to stay at home with me but dad had to leave the home, until they file court orders in which to make him take anger management classes, etc.
unreal, there is no abuse, omg our kids abuse us lol, they r spoiled. an xbox 360 for our 5 year old today.
anyways i'm real scared now after reading so many storries of how the cpr have abused their power to hurt so many famillies, i just want to end all this but which way is the best, kiss their butts, jump through whatever hoops they throw at us, or get a high price lawyer and fight for our rights.

chloeteele

Postby chloeteele » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 am

I am new to this but I just joined and I am being harrassed by cps. My husband and I were falsely accused but after almost a year we won. Now they are appealing the case. We do not have the means for another lawyer let alone the means to go to albany. If anyone has any advice please let me know. We need help in this fight.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Please open a new thread... this one is so old. We'd like to know more about you and how you won your case.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”