About your rights being terminated

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jlw

About your rights being terminated

Postby jlw » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:03 pm

I will try and make this short and simple but of course they never are. But here it goes. My brother lost his parental rights almost 2 1/2 years ago. He has been fighting DHS 5 years. They finally won. Anyway his lawyer was horrible and his lawyer stated to him by word of mouth that he would file an appeal but it never happened. His 2 daughter have been separated and adopted out it was almost a year ago. The mother is out of the picture she left when the girls were 1yr and 6 months. That is how this all started. My brother is trying frantically to get someone to help him get them back and get the termination appeal turned around. Is there anyway possible this whole mess can be turned around??? His children are now 10 and 11 years old. My heart aches for this whole mess and what DHS has done to my brother and his daughters. He struggled to be a single father but his daughters loved him dearly that pissed DHS off! They soon turned his daughters against him and he lost the battle. DHS never wanted to work in helping a single dad. They went straight for termination and never worked on reunification. The story is of course much longer but you get my drift. I just want to know if he has any legal grounds at all. I told him I would post a note here and wait to see if anyone has any idea's. We have spoken to many lawyer's but they all tell us it is to late. I just want to give him a little bit of hope if I could. Thanks for any help anyone might have. I am sure there are families that have struggled to get there life together and then finally get it all back and just want what was once theirs back. Why does it have to be this way??

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:37 pm

If I am not mistaken the time limit is up for anything to be done.

Post your story on the cps investigation forum. This is where the majority of cases are posted so that others can read it and give answers if they have any.

However, I would go to your state representative personally. Forget Congressman, senators, governor etc. My understanding about a state rep is that s/he is more likely to help you because they are trying to work up the political ladder.

Have all of your paper work and evidence in order. If you decide to go this route I can give you some pointers on how to present a letter to him/her.

It is really a stickler once they terminate your rights as a parent.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

jlw

Postby jlw » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:30 am

thanks Daze I do want to go the route of writing a letter to the rep. I have written several letters to all these crazy people. I wonder if it works or not. Like I have told you this case is much bigger then you can imagine. If you have about a year or two I could try and tell it all to you. Anyway you can send me a copy of the letter that would be great. I will start tracking down who the rep. is. Our family is doing all we can for him.........this story is one you truely read in a book and if I am not mistaken there is a story that was written called:On My Honour: Secrets of Survival When Falsely Accused. This story profiles what happend to my brother. He is my brother and he is very much an innocent man sitting in prison right now, not fighting for his freedom but fighting for his children's freedom to come home to the family they were ripped away from. It has been a long and difficult road but one I am willing to travel and hope to find the directions to make it safely. Thanks for your support and help.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:08 pm

I wonder if it works or not

I know of two people it worked for in different states that wrote their state rep.

This is what you can do in your letter. Go to this site and click on the forms. Use the dec of facts one. Try not to make it too long. Be as concise and to the point as you can. They will not read long letters.

www.geocities.com/whosyurmamma/start.html

Then the next step I would do is put cc's on the bottom of the letter. Those cc's will be the names of all of the 50 state reps in this country that you are going to send this letter to. This is to embarass him/her into looking into your case. Heaven forbid that he would bump into another state rep who knows of this case and be asked how it turned out. This is a long shot, but what have you got to lose. I also would send one to the governor of your state with all 50 cc's on his letter.

Take this same letter with all of the cc's and send it to the Head of your CPS Office in your state and your county. Also you should have their cc's on all of the state reps letters. This way your CPS head office and local county office will know that their names are all over the country. Head office and county office should be cc'd on the gov's letter too.

This is an upcoming election year!! Maybe it will work towards getting those children home and maybe your brother.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

jlw

Postby jlw » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:49 am

I am on it.........Thanks I will let you know how it works out! I am going to have my sister help me too. She is good at this stuff!!

I read that it is better to not to send e-mail but snail mail. Is this right? Also.....how do you go about getting all 50 states addresses? Do I have to go in there and type in all states and look the reps. up? I have sent letters to Arkansas Rep. Several times even got letters back. At first I was excited thinking someone is listening.........but now I know it is just protocall for them to send out a computer generated letter thanking me but they can not help me. I have sent the GOV. , the STATE REP., etc. BUt I have never done the cc part nor did I send a letter to DHS. What I did do though is send letters by snail mail telling the judge, dhs, children's advocacy, proscution, doctors, even confronted the so called cop who charged my brother (who is no longer a cop nor did he testify in my brother's case).....etc. telling them they have made a big mistake and they will one day here and see the truth. Though they will always stick to what they want to believe is true.............I know how it all works..........I have read it and I have seen it and I have lived it. I wrote these letters, 25 of them made them all the same in hopes that one might feel something. But I heard nothing. I have been doing this for about a year now.

I hope your right about election.......I know Gov. Huckabee of AR is wanting to run for Pres. Maybe doing all this to all states and to the dhs and state and county maybe someone might hear me. Also I read in the paper that one of the state dhs workers were arrested on manufacturing meth............how r they doing! Things should change but I am only one and find it hard to make them want to change. Thank You again and I will get to writing AGAIN! My last letter was a little long I will try and shorten it. If you want to read it let me know I will send you a copy of it!

Return to “Legal Research”