Bush Bashing

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mousey

Postby mousey » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:38 pm

MATTER OF FACT : Jesus Christ is the Son of God, He is God in the flesh, and one can really know what God is like, Jesus said : I and the Father are one. Jesus doesn't expect anyone to follow Him blindly. He expects people to get to know Him, to search the scriptures, to see who He is and what He is like. People are forever looking for God in all sorts of ways, in all sorts of religions, but God has acctually revealed Himself, so it's really very easy to find God and know who He is.

This is MATTER OF FACT...the TRUTH is not a matter of someone's opinion. The TRUTH is or is not. And the truth is the truth despite what my opinion may be. If an apple is red, it does not matter if my opinion thinks that it is green.

The TRUTH IS: There is a God, one that created us, and we are responsible to our Creator.

The TRUTH is: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow of things in heaven, and things in earth and things under the earth
Don Moen my favorite Christian singer sings
God Will Make A Way
There is none greater than Jesus

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:25 pm

Not everyone shares your view, mousey, and I really wish you'd respect that. I'm not here to be preached at about who is or isn't right about beliefs. I'm here to learn and teach how to fight CPS.

I'm going to ask you nicely to please stop with the religious posts.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

mousey

Postby mousey » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:15 pm

Scarfyrre, hey it's ok if you don't agree with me. I am not preaching. I am a Christian. I see CPS from that perspective. CPS is a government institution, created by humans. God created the family. I know what God says, and I believe Him. God has been kicked out of our schools, out of our Pledge Allengence, etc. etc. What can we expect. That God is going to help us when we don't want Him too. Of course, God respects our rights to reject Him. But don't expect humanistic government to fix the problem. CPS is a good example. God created the family. He has given specific instructions on how that institution is to be run. Obviously humanism has made a mess out of it. And our humanstic CPS has tried to fix what humans have broken.
Satan is the god of this world. And I sure am not going to ask for another one of his perverted plans as a fix. Rather, I am going to seek and answer from the one who created the family, the Lord, The Great I AM, the Alpha and Omega, the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.
Nietzsche, Immanuel Kant, Bertrand Russell, etc. etc., they all were wrong. The mess this world is in is evidence enough. Of course, just like the scriptures said, that Jesus would come the first time, they also said He is coming again. And you can count on it that He is. And better hope so. Because CPS will get fixed. But Jesus is the one that will fix it.

Further more, I'm sure that not everyone shares my views. That's ok, because I'm sure I don't share everyone's views either, but they have the space to share them, and that my views are Christian, I have the same right as everyone else.

I'm not trying to convert people, and I'm sure that I won't, only God can do that. That is not my intentions. My intentions are to look at CPS, or anything else as far as it goes, from a Biblical perspective.

I've been through my share of troubles with CPS. And I am angry with those who intrude into God's territory. But all the whining and anger that I have is no match for CPS. But God is. The battle belongs to the Lord. I know where I put my trust. And it sure isn't in my own self effort to fight an informable enemy. David didn't kill Goliath, God did. David just knew who to trust.

God Will Make A Way

mousey

Postby mousey » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:18 pm

Scarfyrre, hey it's ok if you don't agree with me. I am not preaching. I am a Christian. I see CPS from that perspective. CPS is a government institution, created by humans. God created the family. I know what God says, and I believe Him. God has been kicked out of our schools, out of our Pledge Allengence, etc. etc. What can we expect. That God is going to help us when we don't want Him too. Of course, God respects our rights to reject Him. But don't expect humanistic government to fix the problem. CPS is a good example. God created the family. He has given specific instructions on how that institution is to be run. Obviously humanism has made a mess out of it. And our humanstic CPS has tried to fix what humans have broken.
Satan is the god of this world. And I sure am not going to ask for another one of his perverted plans as a fix. Rather, I am going to seek and answer from the one who created the family, the Lord, The Great I AM, the Alpha and Omega, the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.
Nietzsche, Immanuel Kant, Bertrand Russell, etc. etc., they all were wrong. The mess this world is in is evidence enough. Of course, just like the scriptures said, that Jesus would come the first time, they also said He is coming again. And you can count on it that He is. And better hope so. Because CPS will get fixed. But Jesus is the one that will fix it.

Further more, I'm sure that not everyone shares my views. That's ok, because I'm sure I don't share everyone's views either, but they have the space to share them, and that my views are Christian, I have the same right as everyone else.

I'm not trying to convert people, and I'm sure that I won't, only God can do that. That is not my intentions. My intentions are to look at CPS, or anything else as far as it goes, from a Biblical perspective.

I've been through my share of troubles with CPS. And I am angry with those who intrude into God's territory. But all the whining and anger that I have is no match for CPS. But God is. The battle belongs to the Lord. I know where I put my trust. And it sure isn't in my own self effort to fight an informable enemy. David didn't kill Goliath, God did. David just knew who to trust.

God Will Make A Way

mousey

Postby mousey » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:26 pm

Oh if you are here to learn how to fight CPS, one way might to be to trust in God. There are many options of course, and that is one of them. As many other instructions here that have been offered, I really don't think that it hurts to offer them all, including what God has to say. Offering what He has to say, is just as valid as anything that is offered.

God Will Make A Way

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:50 pm

I feel as though when someone wishes to impose something onto someone they will rant, right scarfyrre? but when the other does it to show God's word they are asked not to. I agree with you scarfyrre on some levels, but hun I must say that all the reseach and education one might have cannot equal to the truth,, not that you have to believe it mind you, but hun when you speak of witch craft and other forms of religon you are doing the same that you are asking others to stop doing. I'm not trying to fight, honest, just pointing something out

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:31 am

RKeyser wrote:I feel as though when someone wishes to impose something onto someone they will rant, right scarfyrre? but when the other does it to show God's word they are asked not to. I agree with you scarfyrre on some levels, but hun I must say that all the reseach and education one might have cannot equal to the truth,, not that you have to believe it mind you, but hun when you speak of witch craft and other forms of religon you are doing the same that you are asking others to stop doing. I'm not trying to fight, honest, just pointing something out

I think you'll find I rarely if ever make any sort of religious remarks in my posts, and I am never upset if anyone asks for a prayer or says "Thank, God!" or whatever. What I do find offensive is the comments insinuating or telling me I'm wrong in my beliefs. The post that started this thread is a good example.

I'm not here to debate any religious beliefs, but rather to help other parents fight CPS. Posts like mousey's, although supportive to others, can be offensive to those that don't share her views. Just another reason for them to not stay, if they are offended, and we want them here.

And if this brings the point closer for you, I'm afraid to share my religious beliefs on this board just because of people like mousey and you. I applaud your faith, but I feel as if I'm being beaten over the head with Christian fundalism.

Yes, education does matter because it allows one to make an informed decision. My education helped in the determination of my beliefs, whereas some just have their faith without question. That's the whole point of faith. One believes with no questions and no timidity. It just is.

I'm just asking the religion be toned down a bit as not all of the world shares similiar beliefs. I also asked because I do feel intimidated and upset with the constant references because I'm feeling judged, and if I feel that way (and I rarely give a care what others think of me) it's possible that others do as well. Right now I just speak for myself, and I ask nicely to tone down the religious references. Not stop, obviously, but tone it down a notch. Just remember that not everyone has the same beliefs.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:57 am

me????? when the crap have I even put you down for your beliefs?? you make comments ALL the time and that is ok,,right??? but when someone else does you want them to shut up! why do you get so mad when someone gives you back what you give? you have made many comments to this subject scarfyrre,, many,, and it's your right! no one is allowed to want a manipulator out,, we all know who,, but you have the cherries to say mousey needs to go??? omgosh people,, scarfyrre I was only doing what you LOVE to do and that's making MY observation,,, can you not handle that?? I am sorry if you twist it around because this is NOT a personal attack on you or anyone else of a different belief or faith,, but God helps us if we dare say the same thing to yaw as yaw do to us,,,,,,, scarfyrre,, you have been through a lot and none of these post are meant to be an attack,, I reckon the best thing I could say, if we all can not take it then don't dish it out,, that's why I stopped when you refered to speaking of God as ranting because after reading all the stuff,, it all looked like fightful ranting,, my gosh I feel sorry for stangers coming here,,,,,, and plz scarfyrre, if mousey needs to "go" then so do you and all of us that only seem to fight NOTE I SAID ALL OF "US", I included myself when it comes to fighting

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:03 am

I am sorry about the comment I made refering to you wanting mousey to leave,,, I miss read your comment and after rereading it saw that was not what you were saying,,,, could I offer a bit of my opinion? Religon is the heart beat of many, many, many people and is something that will never go away (Praise God) and I do believe the worse way to show someone to God is to try to force them,, I must say though, if it is something you don't like, don't read it

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:15 am

Helping parents from a Christian point of view is not preaching. That is what I am. A Christian, and God has something to say about not only CPS, the resolutions to it, but also about how to live life. If you feel you are being judged then your subcontince is saying something to you. It is probably then not anyone here that is doing the judging but God.
But God commendeth His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath thrugh Him. For if, when we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more being reconciled we shall be saved BY HIS LIFE (Romans 5)

God calls us sinners. Until we are reconciled to God through His Son Jesus Christ, that is what we are. Our righteousness before God is through Jesus. He died on a cross, rose again, and being born again, means knowing that we are totally unable to save ourselves and to but our faith in Jesus as our Savior.

That's the way it is. And as a Christian I have the same right to share God's point of view, and if anyone feels guilt it most likely is because you are. All are guilty as sinners before God. The only righetousness we have before a Holy God, is through His Son Jesus.

The chaos we are experincing in America is the product of a country that has abandoned God.

If we are going to talk, as the humanist do, about multi=culturalism, then we are going to talk about Christians as being a part of that. I am one of them. Christians in this country have become far too lax at proclaiming their right to talk about their faith, and they by necessity of being loyal servants to their Lord and Savior have a duty to do so.

CPS won't go away through cleaverly devised humanistic programs and efforts.
It will only be resolved when we acknowlege before a Holy God, that we have broken His commandments, that we need His help to resolve our problems.

This is not a religious post. This is truth from a Holy God, who created us and this world. We are fallen sinners who are guilty before a Holy God. He offers His grace freely for those who are willing to accept it.

DO YOU THINK THAT PERHAPS CPS IS A PRODUCT OF THIS FALLEN WORLD...AND IF NOT...PERHAPS YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY YOU DON'T THINK SO.

CPS, if they violate your rights as parents, which parenting is a God given right, then tell me, how, God is not involved in the fight against CPS.

God Will Make A Way

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:33 am

mousey wrote:This is not a religious post.

It absolutely is Mousey, there is virtually nothing you posted that I believe in and nothing that isn't about religious beliefs. Sorry to contradict you. Personally, I feel your post belongs in a Christian or religion forum, not here.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:40 am

Bob,

I believe Linda set up the round table forum so that anything could be discussed here.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:51 am

You're right, maybe a religion thread should be started separately, this is the Bush Bashing thread, I'd rather bash Bush here.

Anyway, my mistake, my apologies.

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:24 am

scarfyrre says: I'm not here to debate any religious beliefs, but rather to help other parents fight CPS. Posts like mousey's, although supportive to others, can be offensive to those that don't share her views. Just another reason for them to not stay, if they are offended, and we want them here.

Scarfyrre, the Constitution does not guarrantee you the right to not be offended.

In I Corinthians, the greek word for love is agape. Agape characterizes God and what He manifested in the gift of His Son; it expresses unselfish esteem of the object loved. Christ's love for us is undeserved and without thought of return.

Do you think that perhaps God is often offended by what his creation does. Yet, Christ died for us while we were yet sinners. And God does not force Himself on anyone. You have a perfect right to reject what He says, refuse His offers and go your merry way. But we all have to face the consequences of our choices.
Rejection of God, means separation from Him. If you don't want Him in your life, He will not force Himself on you. Although He freely loves all His creation He will not force His creation to love Him because after all is forced love, really love.

However there is a consequence of rejecting God as there are consequences in all the choices we make in life. The initial consequence of the fall in the Garden of Eden was a choice, the choice of questioning has God really said. Eve questioned God's Word.

One of the consequences of questioning God's Word, and rejecting His offer of salvation is found in the Book of Revelation:

Revelation 20:11-15
And I saw a great white throne and him that sat on it from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away and there was found no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened; and another book was opened which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were int it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them and and they were judged every man according to their works.
And eath and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

There for, the choice is, God has given it to us, to be judged through His free gift of salvation, to stand before Him through the righteousness of His Son Jesus, to be found in the Book of Life,
or to be judged according to the Works of the Law. And if you think your works can live up to the expections of a Holy God, He gives you that choice. I know myself, that I trust in my Savior to stand before a Holy God for me.

God Will Make A Way

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:06 am

As a Christian, whether you agree with me or not, doesn't matter. The fact is, I have a right to post my views, you have a right to disagree with them. The round table is all about that. We don't have to have a separate place for Chrisitan views. My views as a Christian will be incorporated into any post I make on any forum and you know what I have that right. Christianity incorporates all walks of life, not just a religious forum. Christianity is not just about religion, it is a way of life. It incorporates everything you believe and every way that you look at life. And you know what, I have that right, for all those who talk about multi-culturalism, well I guess that includes Christians.

God Will Make A Way

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:10 am

Yes this is about bashing Bush. And I am bashing him because he professes to be a Christian, in the public areana while belonging to Skull and Bones, which is a satanic organization. So we need to discuss what being a Christian is. It is the Body of Christ. In order to call yourself a Christian, you must be born again. As a public figure, Bush needs to come clean about professing himself to be a Christian. That is decietful, it is leading Christians who vote astray, and it needs to be made known to those who vote for him.

God Will Make A Way

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:36 am

I don't really give a flying one what Bush thinks he is or purports to be, I only care that he and his gang of criminals are absolutely destroying America and the world for their self-serving greed and he has already done enough damage where the effects will be felt for many years to come even if it stops now and it starts to be fixed.

The problem is that it is isn't going to stop and it's only going to get worse as long as this traitor is in power. He is selling out America to the Saudis, Iraq, India, Pakistan, China and Mexico just to name a few and I'm sure there are many more. He has violated the oath of office because instead of protecting the Constitution, he has done everything in his power to attack it. He is a traitor and should be tried for high treason because he has aided and given comfort to the domestic and foreign enemy.

18 USC § 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:34 am

If Bush lies about being a Christian when he isn't, then he will lie about anytihing. After all, as the Bible says, those who reject God, do what is right in their own eyes. So if Bush thinks it is ok to lie, what does it matter. If the 10 Commandments are null and void, why should you care, after all Bush is just doing what is right in his own eyes. He thinks he is doing justice. The 10 Commandments say thou shalt not lie. If Bush can lie about being a Christian, he can justify lying about anything, as can anyone else.
Where do our moral standards come from and why should anybody have any moral standards.
It is a logical conclusion. And if Bush is destroying the country, in who's eyes? Certainly not his eyes. What he is doing is helping him, putting money in his own pocket. So if he is benefiting from what he is doing, why would he bother to change, unless there is a Higher Moral Law. Why would Bush care about what you think, unless, there are standards set by a Higher Moral Law, that tell us how we are to treat one another.

God Will Make A Way

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:41 am

mousey, hun you are making it hard to be on your side,,,, if you are a christian,, then what about were it says to up hold the persons in charge and yet you come and start a post bashing the prez,, doing this the way you are is not right hun,,, share God's word with love,, not with a force,, Jesus said that He would never FORCE someone to believe

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:46 am

scarfyrre has a point. The focus of this website is to help families against CPS. It does not matter what religious faith those families may hold. So it is in our own best interests to NOT use this site to profess our religious views.

When/if they are relevant to the topic at hand, we should definitely put in our two cents. But if we make a point of using this site to convert, we might very well drive some people away from this site who need it very badly.

I know your faith is very important to you, mousey; it is as important as mine is to me. But our reason for being on this site is not that we are Christians; it is that we are activists against an unjust system. You have a lot to offer, and it would be a shame if anyone avoided your posts because they felt, rightly or wrongly, that you were trying to proselytize.

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:59 am

Bob Lynn says: I don't really give a flying one what Bush thinks he is or purports to be, I only care that he and his gang of criminals are absolutely destroying America and the world for their self-serving greed and he has already done enough damage where the effects will be felt for many years to come even if it stops now and it starts to be fixed.

So I am assuming that you do care if Bush lies, that he is self serving, so you might care about what he purposts to be.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another; for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

If you don't care that Bush is lying in one aspect of his role as a public servant, then why should you care about what ever else he should lie about.

There is in fact a Higher Law in effct here. It leads to a logical conclusion.

Galatians 5:22 The fruit of the Spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, LONGSUFFERING, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH

And if Bush is a Christian as he profess, you should be seeing the results.

God created government. And we are to submit to governmental authority. But we do not have to submit to what goes against God's Higher Authority.

We have a duty not only to pray for those in authority, that God might change them, but in a Free Republic we have a duty to elect those who uphold those Higher Laws.

I have said before, our current elected officials, are a reflection of those who voted them into power. If we don't think that the 10 Commandments matter, then we will elect those who are just like us, that violate the laws of thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not lie

God Will Make A Way

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:02 am

mousey, can I ask what religon you are?

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:04 am

Please don't convolute my words Mousey or make assumptions for me. I said what I said and I believe I was very clear, take it on face value.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:15 am

mousey christian people are to help with love,, that's not what you are doing,, you are forcing hate,, and I myself as a born again christian think your approach is wrong,,, instead of proclaiming your hate to the prez,, why ain't you praying for him?? instead for pushing people away by trying t force them,, why are you not showing love and praying for them,,, I really must agree with scarfyrre,,, Praise the Lord,, give Him glory,, but by bashing someone else you are distoying what God's word truly says! and by bashing I mean the prez ans ANYONE else,,

scarfyrre,,,, hun I ask for your forgiveness here and now in this forum if I have said or done anything,, which I think I have,, to make you feel less of an equal person to me,,, I am above no one and if you chose to forgive me,, I thank you,, and if you chose not to,,again,, I thank you hun,,,

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:16 am

gideonmacleish writes: I know your faith is very important to you, mousey; it is as important as mine is to me. But our reason for being on this site is not that we are Christians; it is that we are activists against an unjust system. You have a lot to offer, and it would be a shame if anyone avoided your posts because they felt, rightly or wrongly, that you were trying to proselytize.

That is true. We are activists against an unjust system. How did that unjust system come into being? Part of it has to do with the fact that CPS violates the rights of parents in an unjust system. But as far as the Constitution is concerned, those rights extend to all segments of the Bill of Rights, there are ten bill of rights amendments. Not only does CPS violate the 4th amendment, it violates all of them.

I am not proselytizing. I am basing the fact that the unjust system you are refering to that CPS is violating come from the Constitution, which bases those rights on a Higher Law. One what basis are you do you site that CPS is an unjust system, and for what reasons?

You can not say that CPS is unjust unless you can base it on a violation of rights that come from a Higher Law, a God given law infact, to be parents. In a totalitarian society there are no such rights, and if the laws of a society come only from laws ordained by men, then there is not such right, to be a parent free from the intervention of government.

People need to understand why we have to form of government we do, why we have a Constitutional Republic, and where those laws come from in order to understand why CPS is unjust. CPS violates the original intent of the framers of our Constitution, which in fact violates the Higher Law.

How can you say that I am proselytizing, when our Constituion was founded on Higher Law,, Christianity..and then claim that CPS is violating those rights. If you say that CPS is unjust, then I would think you need to understand why they are unjust. They are breaking the law and you need to understand just what law they are breaking. They are not breaking the law of men but the law of God.

God Will Make A Way

Return to “Round Table”