Concerning Posts

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

Concerning Posts

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:12 am

I have been on the board for about 14 months. We have all had our give and take on issues concerning CPS. That's a given on any board or whenever people are together whether it be via the internet or face to face about issues in life.

However, in the last several months, and I do not believe I am paranoid about this, there have been posts made that leave me thinking they are not genuine posts. Sometimes I answer them anyway knowing I feel this way and that perhaps I am wrong. I also know that by answering them some genuine poster may get advice that s/he needs. My daughter and I have discussed such posts.

The one this morning on the newcomers thread sounded "fishy" as some of you and I have concluded. One just does not get that feeling with other posters who have been sincerely seeking help.

This is what I find despicable by that poster or posters.

You are violating all of us. It is almost like being raped (an act of plunder or despoliation: the rape of a countryside (that being this site) all over again.

Our rights as parents and grandparents have been violated in the most hideous way possible by CPS and their cohorts. And you, whoever you are, come in and try to finish the pillage by your devious posts. Well, I will answer your devious posts and hope that I am wrong.

How sad for you that you need to carry out this despicable act for whatever distorted reasons you feel you must do it.
Last edited by Dazeemay on Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:48 am

The one this morning on the newcomers thread sounded "fishy" as some of you and I have concluded. One just does not get that feeling with other posters who have been sincerely seeking help.

I was wrong in my feelings about this mornings post as RKeyser has pointed out this was a friend of hers.

My sincere apologies to her and RKeyser.

But, my feelings still are the same to the imposters who post on here without considering what we all have been through.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:07 am

thank you so much dazeemay,, I still haven't found my friend and I ask for your prayers for her,,thank you again

Return to “Round Table”