Bush Bashing

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:27 am

RKeyser...I do not hate Bush. However, I do not like the fact that Bush claims to be Christian while belonging to Skull and Bones a satanic group. You know, if Bush wants to belong to Skull and Bones and be upfront about it, that's ok with me. But Bush is not honest about it, and any Christian should be totally offended by the fact that Bush is doing this. And what people are not understanding is, its not that fact of whether Bush is a Christian or not a Christian, but the fact that he is lying about it. And the fact that he is lying is where everything else leads. It leads to as Bob Lynn has said, self serving, dishonesty in all aspects of Bush's leadership. Bush is in the highest leadership role in our country. When we have those kinds of people in that position, that lie, that are interested only in self serving themselves, we are in big trouble, CPS is only a small part of that.

I realize people are angry with the system. They need to understand why they are angry, and where to direct it.

We are not at war with each other. It is a spiritual war. You cannot have dishonest people in power in government positions. It will not work, which extends to their private life as with Clinton. Dishonesty is dishonesty, and I am not here to closet clean some politicians personal life, but the moral standards a person has in their own personal life extend to their public life.
Don Moen my favorite Christian singer sings
God Will Make A Way
There is none greater than Jesus

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:29 am

mousey wrote:How can you say that I am proselytizing, when our Constituion was founded on Higher Law,, Christianity..and then claim that CPS is violating those rights. If you say that CPS is unjust, then I would think you need to understand why they are unjust. They are breaking the law and you need to understand just what law they are breaking. They are not breaking the law of men but the law of God.

First off, mousey, the Constitution was written for ALL, not just Christians. They are violating the US Constitution, plain and simple, and that is our first concern. While the Constitution was certainly inspired by theistic thought (NOT necessarily "Christian"--Franklin denied the trinity and Jefferson was noted for cutting and pasting selections of the Bible to make a faith convenient to him), it was nonetheless written as the supreme law of the land, and thus it is also a law of man these cretins are violating.

I respect your faith, mousey; you and I would probably privately agree on MANY things. But as I watch the interchange between you and others, I have to question, is it an effective witness? We need to focus our energy on CPS, and not on personal differences.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:38 am

mousey,, Bush has never denied being part of the skull and bones as Clinton was and Kerry was

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:20 am

I have something to add;
The clock of life is wound but once,
And no man has the power
To tell just when the hands will stop
At late or early hour.
Now is the only time you own.
Live, love, toil with a will.
Place no faith in time.
For the clock may soon be still.

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:17 pm

gideonmacleish What is a Christian witness. To white wash over what God has said? Further more, that is exactly what most Christians have done in order to be politically correct. To many Christians have sucumbed to that, and the first amendment guarantees me freedom of religion in all aspects of my life and it quarantees me the freedom to speak thus.
If people have a right not to be offended, then, I can easily say that I am offended by humanistic suggestions to the problem as well. Humanism is a religion. The attempt to solve problems through human government, without God, is humanism. And the mere suggestion that human government is the only solution to resolving the problems related to CPS is biased and being as narrow minded as suggesting that Christian points of view are narrow.
Further more if you are going to suggest that there are spiritual resoulutions to the problem, then as a Christian, you must infact speak what God has said, not what you think God has said. God has spoken. And he does not ask my opinion for what He has said. He is very specific.

If you are a Christian, then God expects us to be a light unto the world. Do you do that by disguising His truth? And if you disguise His truth is that love?

One of the worst things a Christian can do is question what God has said? That is what Eve did.

Matthew 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the LIGHT THAT IS IN THEE BE DARKNESS, HOW GREAT IS THAT DARKNESS!

God Will Make A Way

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:24 pm

Skull and Bones.... begins with a figure dressed like a devil, another one in a hooded skeleton costume and others in robes chanting what Rosenbaum calls 'the death mantra' — the three-line Skull and Bones initiation-theme that has bound three U.S. presidents (including George W. Bush.

"Skull and Bones has the characteristics of a death cult, and most of the lore surrounding it centers on its death fixation. In fact, the entire secret society revolves around death-centered imagery. The initiates are told that they must 'die to the barbarian world' and be born again in the company of the elect or, as they call it, The Order. A macabre report has also surfaced that the initiates spend time during their senior year in the basement crypt of the Bones Tomb, taking turns lying in a coffin. Moreover, in two long, intense, psycho-drama sessions in these coffins, the initiates lie naked and recount their personal and sexual history to the 14 other chosen ones." ["The Secrets of Bush and Kerry: What Are They Hiding from Us?", by John W. Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute, 05/03/2004, http://www.rutherford.org/articles_db/c ... ord_id=277]

Now if you want to know what is wrong with Bush and the rest of his cohorts... this is where you can start. What do you expect from a person that enjoys dressing up as a devil. Did you think that someone like this, with this kind of morals would work in anyone's best interest.

God Will Make A Way

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:31 pm

The Bible makes it clear that half of mankind left behind after the Rapture takes place will be dead by the end of the seven-year Tribulation Period. Things will be so horrible that all flesh upon the planet will be threatened with extinction, but the Earth will, assuredly, survive! Why? Because Jesus Christ will not stand idly by while the world His hands made is utterly destroyed.

The Lion of the tribe of Judah, our Lord Jesus, will return to the planet at Armageddon dressed for battle. He will roar out of Zion to bring the global warfare, destruction, and wickedness of unrepentant mankind, which will be being led by the prophesied Antichrist and his False Prophet, to a sudden halt, saving both Israel and the entire world. Why? Because, if He didn't, "no flesh should be saved."

While the immediate future looks dire for the unbeliever, all the turmoil and chaos of this present time should have every Christian's eyes looking toward Heaven, watching for the return of Jesus Christ for His saints. Are yours?

Are you a good person?

God Will Make A Way

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:24 pm

mousey stated "Skull and Bones.... begins with a figure dressed like a devil, another one in a hooded skeleton costume and others in robes "

mousey,, so do children trick or treating

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:28 pm

wow mousey,, you seem to enjoy blowing your own trumpet,, are you male or female? and I asked once before,, what religon are you? I think that's a valid qeustion. BTW, Jesus said He would not return to this earth to stand on these grounds again,, I think you misunderstood that part,, and this earth? the bible says the heavens and earth will pass,, so sorry hun you're wrong

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:24 pm

Acts 1:9 And when he he had spoken these things, while they beheld he was taken up and a cloud received him out their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold two men stood by them in white apparel, which also said, YE MEN OF GALILEE, WHY STAND YE GAZING UP INTO HEAVEN? THIS SAME JESUS WHICH IS TAKEN UP FROM YOU INTO HEAVEN SHALL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YE HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN.

God Will Make A Way

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:26 pm

RKeyser I am a Born Again Christian. I do not belong to a religion. Religions are man made. Christianity is a relationship with Christ. Christianity is God made.

God Will Make A Way

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:37 pm

mousey wrote:Christianity is God made.

What about all the other religions that believe in God?

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:05 pm

The Bible is very specific about what Christianity is and who God is. Jesus Christ is the Creator wrapped in humanity.

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Col. 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God,
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is none other name under heven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell and having made peace through the blood of his cross.

Christianity is God coming down to humans, not humans working their way to God.

Christianity is a relationship with Jesus Christ. It is not a religion. All religions are man made, man's effort to work his way to God. No one can earn salvation, it is a free gift of God, free from any efforts on the part of humans, there fore Christianity is God made.

God Will Make A Way

mousey

Postby mousey » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:13 pm

Christians are going to have to take a stand for the right to be Christian, according to Reverend Rick Scarborough, who was quoted in an LA Times article as calling the Church's struggle against anti-Christian activities the "civil rights struggle of the 21st century." Yes, Church! Wake up!

As the LA Times article indicates, Christians are now having to file lawsuits to fight for their right not to tolerate policies that require them to be tolerant to the point it infringes on their right to religious expression.

God Will Make A Way

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:08 am

I wasn't talking about the bible Mousey, I asked what about all the other religions. Are you saying they're all bogus? (and I'm asking for your opinion, not the bible's)

mousey

Postby mousey » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:09 am

My opinion is really not all that important. Doesn't matter what I think, I know what God says. The Bible says there is only one way to God, through Jesus Christ His Son.
God doesn't deal with what people's opinions are. I suppose Eve had and opinion, but it got us in a lot of trouble.

First of all...2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation, For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man but holy men of God spoke as THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT

Therefore, what is true and what isn't does not depend on what my opinion is.

God says Eternal Life is:
Christ's life 1john 5:11 This is the record, that God hats given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son, he that has the Son has life and he that has not the Son of God has not life.

God says that the only way to eternal life is through His Son Jesus Christ, no one deserves to go to heaven, by God has provided away, through His Son Jesus Christ. Christ is our substitute on the Cross.

And as I said, my opinion is not important.

Matt. 7:13 Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and many there be which go in, Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way which leads unto life and few there be that find it

You will notice, that none of the above is my opinion. It is scripture, what God has said. If anyone's opinion can not be backed up by scripture, then it's time to rethink your opinion.

God has said...eternal life, Comes from faith in Jesus Christ and that Jesus took the place of sinners worthy of eternal punishment on the Cross of Calvary.

God has said there is one way and no other.

God Will Make A Way

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:02 am

Sorry Mousey, it was a mistake getting into this, we're not on the same planet. I don't let ancient books dictate my thoughts or my life.

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:45 am

"Sorry Mousey, it was a mistake getting into this, we're not on the same planet. I don't let ancient books dictate my thoughts or my life."

I second this thought. Mousey needs to get off her/his high horse.

mousey

Postby mousey » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 am

Because that when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

Romans 2:21

God Will Make A Way

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:42 pm

In having this aside, since this thread is about Bush:

I have one message for Bush himself, Quit while you are ahead, it is getting really bad and Americans are complaining about everything now. He does not even practice Christianity, it is just a ruse to cover up his arse, to make him look like holier than thou's and a good person whereas he is not. He is a Fake person, a false prophet if you will, he ought to be impeached. He cannot even make a decent President, much less his so called "Religion".

Quit, so you can restore your Legacy, but I am imagining that you would save your post by calling the Military back home from Iraq, then People would cheer but remember, reductions does not last long, and they would have to go back, and what about the Gas Prices? Whoa, it is really high and we had to sell our stuff in order to buy Gas? I always have to fill up 1/2 every time, cos I cannot fill up full anymore, as it is too costly. I hear people are scraping foods now, eating much less and would pay Gas over Food just to get to the Work Location to work in order to get the income to bring back home. It would be gone by the time the person comes home anyways.

Quit now because if he does not quit or resign, he does not have a Legacy to go on anymore, it would be worst than Clinton which is a thing of a past now. Most people say that Clinton makes a very good President and does a good job but his personal Business should have remained at home, not bring it to Business. The Boss would always say, leave your personal stuff at home, and work your jobs to the best ability you know how. That's it. I was hearing rumors that Bush's Wife Laura Bush is drinking liquor now, so I don't know about if that was true or not, but they are doomed anyways. The Worst President going in the History Books EVER!

Yup, the Worst President. and no legacies there either. He is all done and done for.

If he does not quit, we will shall impeach the President. We will always find a way. That is all it takes. Find a way. It is funny indeed that we would work harder on impeachement than he does the job himself, which is really lazy and poor. We could've made great President, eh? What about Women President? We need a change and the change is now. Just hope we don't get Condy Rice for a President! No way. Hilary Clinton, (maybe) LOL
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:42 pm

Mousey; "YE MEN OF GALILEE, WHY STAND YE GAZING UP INTO HEAVEN? THIS SAME JESUS WHICH IS TAKEN UP FROM YOU INTO HEAVEN SHALL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YE HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN."

Do you see what you typed? In like manner He will return,,, in the clouds of glory,, NOT on the earth!!!, He will gather His chosen ones in the clouds and we will assend into the heavens with Him, plz get it straight.

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:58 pm

"Yup, the Worst President. and no legacies there either. He is all done and done for. "

Not quite. Historians pretty much agree that the worst president the country has had so far has been Carter. Great ex-president but a real wimp when he was in office. Clinton probably will be second due to all the scandals, lies, and pretty much doing nothing for the American people and remember, we are all here because of a certain bill Clinton signed into power. As for Bush, that remains to be seen. Yup, Iraq was a major no-go. He should of just stuck with Bin-Laden and crew but that also means that we would of chased him into whatever other third-world expletive hole. You also must realize that the United Nations has become in ineffectual. Iran is going to thumb it's nose (just like Saddam) and the U.N. is just going to sit and talk, and talk, and talk. With that said, if Bush can make a true democracy out of Iraq, he will have a legacy. Can it happen? I don't know. Tribal violence is such a huge factor in the middle east.
Note that I am neither a democrat or republican. I am tired of politicians and blame both parties for the mess the nation is in.

mousey

Postby mousey » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:11 pm

People are starting to push for impeachment. hurray

God Will Make A Way

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:34 pm

mousey wrote:People are starting to push for impeachment. hurray

That's great, by the time anything realistic happens, if it happens, this country will be in the toilet. The damage already done is so devastating.

mousey

Postby mousey » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:22 pm

Yes Bob I agree. I really don't know what impeachment is going to do or where it is going to take us and if Bush's replacement will be any better. I just don't trust to many people in government any more.
Maybe Ron Paul. He's not too bad.

God Will Make A Way

Return to “Round Table”