what a let down

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:24 am

Bob_Lynn wrote:
Sorry I can't delete it but I copied it to the Round Table topic.

http://www.fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2500#22500

You can click on edit.

Delete everything there.

And type in three ---.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:29 am

You're beginning to sound like CPS asking me to jump through hoops. If you don't want to answer the question, just say so, you don't need to play silly games.

Greegor

Why make a new thread?

Postby Greegor » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:30 am

Dan Sullivan Joined: 30 May 2005 Posts: 1334
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:57 pm

Greegor wrote:
> My family submitted a letter to the Congressional
> Ways and Means Committee and it's in the
> congressional record.
> Dan and his "system suck" cohorts RIDICULED
> it MANY TIMES in the newsgroups.

Bob wrote
> Is that true Dan?
> I think the testimony tells it like it is extremely well.
> I put a link to it on the LIFE site under "SUPPORTING
> DOCUMENTATION".
> Do you think I should remove it and why?

Dan wrote
> If you want me to respond to your post,
> delete it, and start a new thread.

Greegor wrote
> Why start a new thread? This one serves no
> other purpose. Why spread this "discussion"
> to a multitude of threads?

Dan Sullivan

Re: agreeing, slightly

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:43 am

trinity699 wrote:Hi,

I've been a regular visitor to these forums lately myself. I have soaked up lots of valuable information and also corresponded with some good people.

I think that all4mykids does have a valid point because I was going to comment on it myself the other day, especially the posts about getting rid of Dan Sullivan? (Just for the record, I think Dan has given some great advice, from what I have seen.)

Thank you.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:10 am

wow Bob Lyn,, what a way to act,,, I declare this is so wrong

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:47 am

What a way to act? Because I asked Dan if he agreed that what Greegor posted was true?

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:21 pm

how is it about you??? ask Dan somewhere else,,, you and greegor are the ones putting this person down and making her feel like crap,,, omgosh for once stop making this an area for you to fight

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:35 pm

I got this in an email along time ago and I think it appies to many of us;

The Best Prayer I Have Heard In A Long Time...

Holy God,

Help us remember that the jerk who cut us off in traffic last night is a single mother who worked nine hours that day and is rushing home to cook dinner, help with homework, do the laundry and spend a few precious moments with her children.

Help us to remember that the pierced, tattooed, disinterested young man who can't make change correctly is a worried 19-year-old college student, balancing his apprehension over final exams with his fear of not getting his student loans for next semester.

Remind us, Lord, that the scary looking bum, begging for money in the same spot every day (who really ought to get a job!) is a slave to addictions that we can only imagine in our worst nightmares.

Help us to remember that the old couple walking annoyingly slow through the store aisles and blocking our shopping progress are savoring this moment, knowing that, based on the biopsy report she got back last week, this will be the last year that they go shopping together.

Heavenly Father, remind us each day that, of all the gifts you give us, the greatest gift is love. It is not enough to share that love with those we hold dear. Open our hearts not to just those who are close to us, but to all humanity.

Let us be slow to judge and quick to forgive, show patience, empathy and love.

UNKNOWN

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:03 am

Bob_Lynn wrote: Let's not get overly dramatic Dan and cut the BS.

I believe my post is accurate and true.

Bob_Lynn wrote:The post was suspicious from the start and as you saw, several of us were skeptical.

YOU were suspicious from the start, Bob.

Bob_Lynn wrote: CPS and their colluders have been well known to infiltrate these forums so it's easy to make a mistake.

So you're going to attack all the newbies till they prove they're not from CPS or a colluder?

Bob_Lynn wrote: Paranoia runs deep and everyone posting here will be on their guard.

The newbies don't know you're paranoid, Bob.

Bob_Lynn wrote: I gave this person the benefit of the doubt and told her she could get help if she really needed it.

"Benefit of the doubt???"

And you, "told her she could get help if she really needed it???"

This is what you said, Bob,

"I'm not sure why you're in this forum... it seems to me you've come here mainly to criticize. I am skeptical that you're someone who's just trying to prove a point and not someone who is really looking for help."

"... do you really need help or you just want to bash this forum?"

"I sensed a certain stink from the first post..."

You mean THIS stink, Bob, from the lady's first post,

"... today when I had my first hearing I thought I would have a nervous break down, it's been so hard since my husband died and now this..."

Bob_Lynn wrote: It was up to her to pursue it.

After you were finished attacking her.

Bob_Lynn wrote: In my opinion, it would have been very easy to give it a shot and she chose not to.

The last thing this lady needed was someone else attacking her.

Her husband passed away, her children were removed by CPS, she came here for help, and you said you sensed a "certain stink" from her plea, "I found this site on line and was hoping beyond all hope to find someone who could help me..."

Amazing.

Bob_Lynn wrote: The option is open for her at any time she wants to take advantage of it, it's her call.

Option?

You gave the lady an option?

To do what?

Fight passed you and get help from someone else?

Or leave?

Bob_Lynn wrote: You're one of the biggest contributers to the friction in this forum, so cut the hypocritical crap, ok?

I didn't start the friction with this lady.

I tried to help her but you chased her away with your offensive remarks.

Bob_Lynn wrote: In fact, until your presence, this forum was quite united and peaceful, anyone who was here before you showed up will attest to that fact.

What you did is MY fault?

You attacked the lady because the forum isn't united and peaceful anymore because I'm here?

(((shudder)))

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:26 am

I really did use to think that Dan did a lot to start fights,,, I don't see it that way anymore,,, Bob_Lynn,,, this is wrong,, this has to stop,, I believe this will be my last post,,, peace to all-----Robin

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:39 am

RKeyser wrote:I really did use to think that Dan did a lot to start fights

You saw correctly, Dan disrupts every forum he infests like a cancer. To my memory, there have never been any persistent confrontational posts in this forum since I've been here between any 2 posters where Dan wasn't involved. And there have been many different posters vs Dan.

In my opinion, the only mistake being made is to allow a CPS colluder to continue to post here.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”