Drug Testing

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

janieblade

Drug Testing

Postby janieblade » Wed May 10, 2006 1:32 pm

Please someone help me. My 4 yr old son was staying with my mom and brother, until I could find a new place to live and make a better life for us. He started to stay with them in Oct. and the first week of Nov. I recieved a letter from Arizona Child Welfare Agencey stating my son was being place in the temp. care of my brother because of abandinment. It also stated I had an alligation against from my brother stating I was a drug user and was unfit to raise my son. My mother backed up his statement. CPS has no proof of any drug use on my part, they did not file charges or even detain me they just took my son. I am not allowed to have any contact with my son. The CPS worker told me that if I agree to drug testing 2x a week and to a hair follicle test that he would arange a supervised vist. I don't know what to do or where to go for help, but I do know that I can't stand ideality by.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 10, 2006 2:12 pm

I posted a reply to you on your original post.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “Legal Research”