Question about my case

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

daizye

Question about my case

Postby daizye » Wed May 31, 2006 8:58 am

Hello, I am new to this site... I had to go in for an interview and take my kids to be seen/photographed a month ago for a bruise on my 2 yr old's leg and the caseworker told me the case would be closed. The facility that made the report was given a letter stating that the case was closed.
Last week I get a call that I need to bring my kids back in for an interview because the case was never closed. I asked them why I had to put my kids through all of that again if I was just there and she said that the caseworker i had quit and it is now with the supervisor and she is requesting another interview. So I took my kids in that day to be seen/photographed once again. The only difference was that they were very mean to me... they had an investigator and a caseworker present, and they kept trying to turn my words around against me every time I answered one of their questions....and kept asking the same questions, but in different ways....The investigator even asked me what day I had bathed my 2 yr old IN MARCH!! I told him I have no idea of the exact date but I give them a bath atleast every other day, if not more. They even asked to speak to my fiance that lives in the house, which is fine, but they were nice to him when he was questioned.
That was last wednesday and I havent heard anything more about it. Should I call and ask what the status is or just wait for them to contact me again? I am scared that if I call in, they will twist it into me being paranoid because I am doing something wrong... which i am not! the facility that filed the report even told them they were concerned with the daycare and not me but they never investigated the daycare, and are acting like I am hurting my kids. I Just hate not knowing what is going on...

Thanks, Tonya

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 31, 2006 10:14 am

You need to do a guardianship first if you can to protect your children. Here is a link to read up on what to do. This is temporary, but it has held them off in some cases from proceeding further. it depends on your state, supervisor etc.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewforum.php ... 058d356bf9

If I were you I would do these steps and send them a letter.

You will list your parental rights.

Your constitutional rights.

And then tell them you have let the guardians of your children know the circumstances. Do not tell them who the guardians are. Also you will be letting your attorney know.

Send this to the supervisor. Make sure you send it priority mail with a receipt so that they cannot deny they got it. Tell them you expect to hear from them in 10 business days. If you do not hear from them in regards to this you will consider the case closed and further inform your attorney and guardians that the case is closed based on their non-response.

Then you will never be totally out of their sight. You must always keep yourself informed about what cps is up to by reading any of the sites posted on the internet related to these issues.

If your children go to school then you need to inform the school of your rights etc. There is information on the Legal Research forum about schools.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

daizye

Postby daizye » Wed May 31, 2006 10:24 am

so you think there is a chance they will try to take my kids away?

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed May 31, 2006 10:45 am

daizye wrote:so you think there is a chance they will try to take my kids away?

I doubt it.

Sounds like the super has a new CW in training.

Best, Dan

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 31, 2006 10:47 am

Definitely!! That is why you saw the change in attitude towards you. They are trying to justify a way to accuse you of something so that they can clear their conscience in proceeding to make a case against you.

Read the info on this site of all of the parents who thought this could not happen to them.

This is why you need to hit them hard that you know your rights and that they cannot do this.

If you want to go further and send them your rights then I will link you to them.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

daizye

Postby daizye » Wed May 31, 2006 10:47 am

so should I try to contact the office for status or just let them come to me??

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 31, 2006 10:50 am

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 31, 2006 11:03 am

so should I try to contact the office for status or just let them come to me??

No, do not do either. Just send the info of your rights etc.

Read as much as you can read on this site. You will see what parents have gone through once they let them into their lives. You need to hit them hard that you know what your rights are.

They are not the law. If that was the case then parents would be able to fight them in a court of law with due process and a jury of their peers.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Wed May 31, 2006 9:40 pm

daizye:
You asked questions that imply that you
already know the answers.
Don't you trust your own gut feelings?

daizye

Postby daizye » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:20 am

I honestly dont know what to expect. When this all started, I didnt think that there would be any chance they would come and take my kids because I have not done anything wrong, but after reading the stories on this site, it has me worried.

daizye

Postby daizye » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:15 pm

well i just got a letter stating that the allegations have been Ruled-out. Staff determines, based on available information, that it is reasonable to conclude that the abuse or neglect has not occurred.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:27 pm

You are now in their system, so you need to be careful when children are in daycare, school, emergency room (avoid going to the ER if at all possible they are the worst for reporting to cps).

Be sure to carry Temp POA Guardianship with you at all times. Carry one in your purse, car, etc.

daizye

Postby daizye » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:49 pm

Thank you for your help and all of your links Dazeemay!! i will let you know more tomorrow about that link you sent me for the POA

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:35 pm

"The facility that made the report was given a letter stating that the case was closed."

You need to get a copy of this letter ASAP!

daizye

Postby daizye » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:17 am

when they told me i had to come in for a 2nd interview, i called them to ask for a copy of the letter and the lady said she threw it away!!! i was so mad! she said that it said that it was ruled out so she just threw it away!!!! GRRRR

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:58 am

Write a Letter to the Supervisor saying that the Caseworker said she threw it away, and you request a letter saying that the case is now closed.

By the CPS Manual, you can quote them saying that they require to give you a writing of their findings. Include that clause from the CPS Manual, and put in the letter to remind them of that fact. You need that copy of the letter so if they all of a sudden has the urge to come back and knocking at your door, you just show them the letter that the case is now closed.

Remember, talk less, and do not answer their questions too much, but just co-operate. Yes or no...simple answers. Do not talk too much about everything as they can twist your words against you just like they did to you previously. Smile, and be polite, and talk less.

You and your Family are in their Computer Database and if your name comes up again, they will keep on coming back. So you need to be educated, read all the CPS Manual, Laws, your Rights, and everything. Read "What to do if Caseworker comes to your door"....it is listed somewhere on this Site. Front Page, I believe.

Do not let them in, but step outside with your child, and co-operate, and say "How may I help you?" Smile...They are supposed to tell you what the Allegations are, but never will tell you who the Callers are as they are anymomous. Just Talk less, and smile...nod...yes or no...that's it.

Hopefully the Case is now closed unfounded and they will leave you alone. Just be prepared for the next one if there is any. If you know who the people called in the allegations, I would suggest you to stay away from these Callers, as they will call again on you. If it was the Daycare that called, I would change Day cares or pull him out and hire a Babysitter. The Day Care will keep on calling and calling. So best protection for your Family, is to stay away from these Callers. They are mandated reporters to CPS.

Anywhere you go, Hotline Callers anywhere can call in the Hotline numbers, so be wary of the Surroundings around you and your Family. If you go shopping, sure enough they are watching....Schools, and Daycare, they watch. Dentists, ER Doctors, they watch...just about anywhere. The Country we are living in is not Free anymore. Just be on the Lookout and protect yourself and your Family. Good luck!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:29 am

I wouldn't cooperate with these criminals at all unless you have a competent lawyer there with you. These fools are extremely afraid of independent lawyers. If you to get an independent (not county provided) lawyer be prepared to have backroom threats issued by CPS. Example "if you don't do what we say we are going to take and adopt out your kids" or "we will take your kids and keep you tied up in the legal system for as long as possible". If they don't issue these threats in court, it is illegal (harrasment) and be prepared to write down who made the threat and what the threat was. Audio or video record them if your state law allows. Also, just for your info, if they are speaking to you in your house, I would record them anyway. As far as I know, there is no law forbidding you to record govt. agents on your property and I believe you don't even have to tell them that you are recording. I'm not a lawyer so I would check up on the state laws.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:09 pm

There is one thing that scares them more than
a good attorney, and that's a competent pro
se family BACKED UP by a good attorney!!

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:16 pm

ditto Greegor! The more you know of them and their tactics and knowing your rights, throws them off. Don't be a push over and don't cringe under their threats.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:46 pm

I dislike their threats, and the most common they had was "If you don't do this Service Plan, I would have no choice but to consider removing your Children."

Or...

"If you don't let us do what we wanted, we will remove your Children."

Or something like that of nature.

Why all of those threats necessary for???? Just to make you bow down to them? So they can make money off these Services? They always generate Fears in most Families and the shame was it was working in favor of CPS. What we don't know was....that their threats are required by Court Order reason for such removal. So, they would have to conjure something up to tell the Judge the real reason why they want to remove these Children. Or it was really an empty threat?

Who knows? The fact that they are a real Threat to most Families and stuff like that, we also need to be EDUCATED on how to protect ourselves and our Family.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:55 pm

On child abuse cases 95 + % of families "stipulate"
rather than insisting on their rights a full blown
adjuciation hearing.

Lots of people hear CINA Child In Need of Assistance
and they think they're getting ASSISTANCE, like free stuff
or something, like it's a GOOD thing!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:17 pm

yeah right...

I heard that these Children that were removed and placed in Foster Care and they did not even get new Clothes, they did not get necessary so called "Care", in fact they got the worst Care there is, and the State gave them the money and to CPS, and it did not go to these Children.

What a CROOK!

They ought to be charged for misusing funds.

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:40 pm

In some states, CPS is being investigated for misuse of funding. One even has the FBI involved. Who knows what they are going to dig up and they will discover everything. In Santa Clara county, CA, there is a massive multi-million lawsuit for misuse of funding going on right now. Turns out that instead of 1 kid, they were charging the feds for 5. This is the same county that the head judge of the juvenile courts wants to open the court proceeding to the public. Game over for that CPS agency!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:09 am

God.... I hope so....I really hope, and hope that they will be EXPOSED for MISUSING FUNDS AND ABUSING THE SYSTEM!

And if they are found guilty and they should be charged same as Criminals, just like those of Enron. They should pay for using Children like that, it is really an Abuse on Children and using them as puppets to get money. I would be appalled too if they are using Families to gain their monetary goals.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:20 pm

The agency LIED on their stats for money?
Do you have some good news links for that?
Got some news links on the misuse of funds?

Return to “CPS Investigations”